collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Follow us on...

Author Topic: FA Cup 4th Round (H) Bournemouth  (Read 49872 times)

Offline PeterWithesShin

• GM : 17.03.2015
Re: FA Cup 4th Round (H) Bournemouth
« Reply #450 on: January 26, 2015, 02:11:35 PM »
What is the appropriate dress for a football match?

Offline Ads

• GM : 17.04.2024
« Reply #451 on: January 26, 2015, 02:14:30 PM »
There were some half and half scarf wankers in the Holte yesterday too.

Offline joe_c

• Location: My secret hayloft, shot with shafts of afternoon sunlight
  • GM : 31.03.2020
« Reply #452 on: January 26, 2015, 02:17:11 PM »
Hats off to Brigada again.
Do you travel as a unit to away games ? How does Brigada arrange close seats for aways or is it impossible ?

I was a little behind them and they were an impressive presence until an unwelcome rendition of the Tracey Andrews song just before the end.

It won't be anything to do with them. It will be someone close by who sang it. Well that's what they said last time it was mentioned when it was clearly heard from where they were sat for a Next Gen game.

That sounds plausible. It certainly wasn't everyone singing it as most of the other songs had been and if there was an open invite to join them, there's an increased possibility of riff raff getting involved.

Offline PeterWithesShin

• GM : 17.03.2015
« Reply #453 on: January 26, 2015, 02:17:28 PM »
Me and RedSox went to the Sacred Heart before the game. There was a twat there wearing his half and half scarf from the Liverpool game.

Offline silhillvilla

• GM : Dec, 2014
« Reply #454 on: January 26, 2015, 03:50:43 PM »
Well a lot of them reminded me more of rugby union fans - lots of plaid and quilted jackets , chinos and slip on moccasins . One guy looked like Hugh Fernley Wittingtsall and had a cashmere look jumper loosely tied around his neck like some German tourist . They certainly didn't scream regular football goer at me.

Offline Archbishop Herbert Cockthrottle

• GM : 06.07.2024
« Reply #455 on: January 26, 2015, 03:59:35 PM »
What is the appropriate dress for a football match?

Tutu, open crotch panties and a gimp mask.

Sorry, wrong thread.

Offline basavfc

« Reply #456 on: January 26, 2015, 04:11:14 PM »
Hats off to Brigada again.
Do you travel as a unit to away games ? How does Brigada arrange close seats for aways or is it impossible ?

I was a little behind them and they were an impressive presence until an unwelcome rendition of the Tracey Andrews song just before the end.

It won't be anything to do with them. It will be someone close by who sang it. Well that's what they said last time it was mentioned when it was clearly heard from where they were sat for a Next Gen game.

That sounds plausible. It certainly wasn't everyone singing it as most of the other songs had been and if there was an open invite to join them, there's an increased possibility of riff raff getting involved.

It certinly wasn't any BRIGADA that started it and as far as I can remember it soon petered out as 1874 will not sing it.

I personally hate the song, but SOTC !

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal