collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Mourinho Moaning  (Read 15007 times)

Offline FrankyH

• GM : 07.09.2024
Re: Mourinho Moaning
« Reply #45 on: March 30, 2014, 11:27:00 AM »
He was being nice and warning the ball boy that his behaviour could result in a Chelsea player losing his temper and hitting him apparently. Some people might call that threatening a little kid.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/video-chelsea-boss-jose-mourinho-3299757

Offline Virgil Caine

• Location: Bedfordshire and its not as bad as you think it might be.
  • GM : 15.07.2024
« Reply #46 on: March 30, 2014, 11:53:03 AM »
Not supporting Mournihos behaviour at all but in order of balance I suspect that with his previous history regarding the role of Ball Boys Pulis is also as culpable. There is an argument to suggest that in modern stay stadia the need for ball boys is somewhat neglible - obviously at The Sty they are a pre-requisite, to boost the attendance figures and to man the acres of space in the stands.

Offline Chris Smith

• GM : 08.01.2025
« Reply #47 on: March 30, 2014, 12:09:25 PM »
He was being nice and warning the ball boy that his behaviour could result in a Chelsea player losing his temper and hitting him apparently. Some people might call that threatening a little kid.

Mourinho should not have got involved but I thought the Palace player telling the ball boy not to return it was totally out of order.

Offline E I Adio

• GM : 09.10.2020
« Reply #48 on: March 30, 2014, 05:44:28 PM »
Mourinho is a mean spirited self aggrandising arse who attempts to portray himself as some sort of messiah who needs to tell everyone how to behave. How does he get away with this nonsense?

From The Morning Star - no less

Offline Havencheese

« Reply #49 on: March 31, 2014, 06:05:11 AM »
He's a turd, we've all known this for a while. Why he is so good at what he does is when it's his turn to whinge he'll unleash both barrels, when it's not he'll spin shit and have a go at others for doing so.

So, he's had a bit of a sook about things. All things said and done, there's really only one thing that matters and that's that his team are currently 2 points behind the league leaders. Suffer in your jocks Jose.

Online rob_bridge

« Reply #50 on: March 31, 2014, 08:35:31 AM »
Mourinho is a mean spirited self aggrandising arse who attempts to portray himself as some sort of messiah who needs to tell everyone how to behave. How does he get away with this nonsense?

From The Morning Star - no less

Bell end- what was the time and score when Willian got sent off. Were they 2-0 up and cruising only to be pegged back after having to play for 70 minutes.

No they were drawing 0-0 in an even match with Villa in the ascendancy with about 20 minutes to go.

knobber!

Online Somniloquism

• GM : 06.12.2024
« Reply #51 on: March 31, 2014, 12:21:41 PM »
Yet not one of the spineless press pack stands up and asks about the 1 point they got against the Albion, the 3 points they got against us and the three points against Liverpool through referee clangers.

Online rob_bridge

« Reply #52 on: March 31, 2014, 01:51:17 PM »
Yet not one of the spineless press pack stands up and asks about the 1 point they got against the Albion, the 3 points they got against us and the three points against Liverpool through referee clangers.

The problem is most of the fawning press love him because like Appy Arry he can write a good chunk of their lines for them. A deadly embrace. Both parties are unaware, and they represent indusries with a dearth of self awareness, of the fact that any thinking person can see through this blurb and nonsense.

Offline richard moore

• GM : Jan, 2013
« Reply #53 on: March 31, 2014, 02:37:15 PM »

The problem is most of the fawning press love him because like Appy Arry he can write a good chunk of their lines for them. A deadly embrace. Both parties are unaware, and they represent indusries with a dearth of self awareness, of the fact that any thinking person can see through this blurb and nonsense.

It's the same sort of thinking that sees Adrian Childs, Tyldesley and Townsend commentating on top european matches. Commentaries for morons by morons

Online rob_bridge

« Reply #54 on: March 31, 2014, 03:09:48 PM »

It's the same sort of thinking that sees Adrian Childs, Tyldesley and Townsend commentating on top european matches. Commentaries for morons by morons

Tyldsley has a little black book of cliches to use when a goal is scored.

Townsend, like many ex players, does not appear to fully grasp the rules of the game.

Offline Damo70

« Reply #55 on: March 31, 2014, 03:21:37 PM »
It is true that many former players do not fully grasp the rules. I have heard more than one have the rules explained to them and still reply with something like, "Yes, but for me that should still have been a penalty". As if their personal opinion over rides the rules.

Offline PeterWithesShin

• GM : 17.03.2015
« Reply #56 on: March 31, 2014, 04:16:30 PM »
Townsend is a crap commentator. I'll never forgive him for defending the Terry tackle on Milner at Wembley either.

Online Villa in Denmark

• On a road to nowhere
  • GM : 07.09.2024
« Reply #57 on: March 31, 2014, 06:04:23 PM »
It is true that many former players do not fully grasp the rules. I have heard more than one have the rules explained to them and still reply with something like, "Yes, but for me that should still have been a penalty". As if their personal opinion over rides the rules.

Why should the fact that they've retired, alter a point of view that they've probably held since their earliest days as a talented youngster.

Christ, even in the Warley Sunday league, the first point of order in the dressing room has got bog all to do with team, formations or tactics, but how best to get in the referee's ear and not give him an easy time.

Okay I probably exaggerated a bit by associating tactics with the Warley Sunday league.

Online eamonn

• GM : 26.07.2020
« Reply #58 on: March 31, 2014, 09:35:37 PM »
Townsend is a crap commentator. I'll never forgive him for defending the Terry tackle on Milner at Wembley either.

Captaining us to our last Wembley win trumps any forgettable punditry drivel he comes out with.

Offline LeeB

• GM : May, 2014
« Reply #59 on: April 03, 2014, 01:36:06 PM »

Captaining us to our last Wembley win trumps any forgettable punditry drivel he comes out with.

Indeed.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal