collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Mourinho Moaning  (Read 15006 times)

Offline nick harper

• GM : Feb, 2012
Re: Mourinho Moaning
« Reply #120 on: May 10, 2014, 12:49:33 PM »
I just wish one of those journalists at those press conferences would actually ask him if he agreed the worst penalty decision of the entire season was against the Albion and was that part of his so called conspiracy?

I really hate the guy. He does nothing but leave a sour taste around football.

Offline Jockey Randall

« Reply #121 on: May 10, 2014, 01:16:08 PM »
I still can't get over the tactical masterclass he pulled off at Man City and Liverpool. I mean it's not like Chelsea play exactly the same way against every other good team is it?

Offline LeeB

• GM : May, 2014
« Reply #122 on: May 10, 2014, 01:58:06 PM »
I still can't get over the tactical masterclass he pulled off at Man City and Liverpool. I mean it's not like Chelsea play exactly the same way against every other good team is it?

I liked the master class his team against Athletico in the 2nd leg, where they played the same as in the games you mentioned when they were 3-1 down.

Offline eamonn

• GM : 26.07.2020
« Reply #123 on: May 10, 2014, 10:08:00 PM »
I just wish one of those journalists at those press conferences would actually ask him if he agreed the worst penalty decision of the entire season was against the Albion and was that part of his so called conspiracy?

I really hate the guy. He does nothing but leave a sour taste around football.

They're all so far up his bum. Get Green from ITN to obliterate him.

Offline Dlp

« Reply #124 on: May 11, 2014, 06:42:24 PM »

yeh it's ok for him to brick up the goals when it suits him, but when anyone else does it he accuses them of playing football from the dark ages like he accused West Ham. He got lucky at Liverpool when Gerrard dropped a massive bollock. The only reason those tossers from the press like him is because he spews out so much crap they can write about. The guys a complete twat and the sooner he f***s off the better.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal