collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Recent Posts

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Gary Gardner - Retired  (Read 166823 times)

Online ChicagoLion

• Literally
Re: Gary Gardner
« Reply #810 on: August 09, 2018, 08:45:53 PM »
A kid stricken with injuries and not good enough for us has fucked off to those nonces down the road.
Who cares.

Offline kippaxvilla2

« Reply #811 on: August 09, 2018, 08:47:25 PM »
What is it about these thick twats.

Offline Richard E

• This also will pass.
  • GM : 28.02.2019
« Reply #812 on: August 09, 2018, 08:51:04 PM »
I’d like to wish him all the best following today’s announcement of his retirement from professional football.

Offline SoccerHQ

• GM : 19.06.2021
« Reply #813 on: August 09, 2018, 09:08:42 PM »
Bizarre one, when was the last time we actually loaned them a player? Will be an odd feeling for him on derby day.

Guess with the other options being QPR and Bolton he was always going to choose them but would be very strange to see him play for us again after this so imagine this is just a loan to get his contract to run down a bit more and then sell him in January.

Offline Steve67

• GM : 01.12.2024
« Reply #814 on: August 09, 2018, 09:11:00 PM »
22gards
Buzzing to have signed for @bcfcofficial can’t wait to get out there!! #bcfc #kro 😀⚽️🔵

Despite this, I still have more respect for him than I do for Micah Richards.

Offline PeterWithesShin

• GM : 17.03.2015
« Reply #815 on: August 09, 2018, 09:19:30 PM »
Bizarre one, when was the last time we actually loaned them a player? Will be an odd feeling for him on derby day.

Guess with the other options being QPR and Bolton he was always going to choose them but would be very strange to see him play for us again after this so imagine this is just a loan to get his contract to run down a bit more and then sell him in January.

It's a season long loan so I assume the idea is he does ok there and we sell him for a smallish fee next summer.

Online cdward

« Reply #816 on: August 09, 2018, 09:19:52 PM »
Good luck to him. He's a professional footballer and has to make a living somewhere. He's too old to wait around in the reserves his whole career. He needs to play first team football.

He knows he won't crack the first team with Villa with the amount of midfielders we have bought, he's had his chances with us and loans, and no-one has offered him a contract.

Best of luck Gary.

Offline sickbeggar

• Location: Universities are full of people educated beyond their intelligence
« Reply #817 on: August 09, 2018, 09:26:24 PM »
Good luck to him. He's a professional footballer and has to make a living somewhere. He's too old to wait around in the reserves his whole career. He needs to play first team football.

He knows he won't crack the first team with Villa with the amount of midfielders we have bought, he's had his chances with us and loans, and no-one has offered him a contract.

Best of luck Gary.

My thoughts exactly.

Offline SoccerHQ

• GM : 19.06.2021
« Reply #818 on: August 09, 2018, 09:30:44 PM »

It's a season long loan so I assume the idea is he does ok there and we sell him for a smallish fee next summer.

Ah thought it might've been to January. This shows yet again how silly it was to give him a new 4 year deal when he'd had a couple of good games when SB first came in. It's o.k trying to protect our investement but the other side is he falls out of favour again and we have to keep loaning him out until his contract runs down.

Hopefully the new owners will learn this quickly.

Offline Pat McMahon

« Reply #819 on: August 09, 2018, 09:34:13 PM »

Best of luck Gary.

Me too. Unless he plays against us of course.

My thoughts exactly.

Offline pauliewalnuts

• GM : 26.08.2024
« Reply #820 on: August 09, 2018, 09:36:16 PM »
What is wrong with him writing #kro?

We sound like their whining fans (see that lot thread on this for some utter twats).

I'm sure when he typed it he was doing comedy dry wretches and everything, but he's playing for them now.

Good luck to him, I hope it goes well and serves as a springboard to come back and do good stuff for us.

Blues are of zero relevance to us, they'll be fighting to stay up, we'll be at the other end of the table. Getting all stroppy about them is laughable. They've permanently got a Villa thread at the top of their forum, and have match threads for OUR matches. Let them obsess about us while we take absolutely zero fucking notice of them. 

They are utterly irrelevant to us.

Online PaulWinch again

• GM : 25.05.2024
« Reply #821 on: August 09, 2018, 09:37:50 PM »
22gards
Buzzing to have signed for @bcfcofficial can’t wait to get out there!! #bcfc #kro 😀⚽️🔵

Despite this, I still have more respect for him than I do for Micah Richards.

Yeah and I mean it would make sense to try and get them onside and avoid getting stick from the off.

Offline adrenachrome

« Reply #822 on: August 09, 2018, 09:39:22 PM »
Yeah, he's not gonna roit #sotc is he? FFS.

Offline CT

• http://astonvilla.blogfootball.com/CT
  • GM : 11.02.2024
« Reply #823 on: August 09, 2018, 09:45:51 PM »

We sound like their whining fans (see that lot thread on this for some utter twats).

I'm sure when he typed it he was doing comedy dry wretches and everything, but he's playing for them now.

Good luck to him, I hope it goes well and serves as a springboard to come back and do good stuff for us.

Blues are of zero relevance to us, they'll be fighting to stay up, we'll be at the other end of the table. Getting all stroppy about them is laughable. They've permanently got a Villa thread at the top of their forum, and have match threads for OUR matches. Let them obsess about us while we take absolutely zero fucking notice of them. 

I wasn't whining, thanks. Just stating a fact.

Offline pauliewalnuts

• GM : 26.08.2024
« Reply #824 on: August 09, 2018, 09:48:35 PM »

I wasn't whining, thanks. Just stating a fact.

I wasn't referring to your post, but now you've mentioned it, you're clearly pointing it out to make the same point.

So what?

Life is too short to worry about those knuckledraggers.

it's like when McLeish came here and some people got the hump about him coming from them. I always thought that would have made it more delicious if we'd done well with him, that we'd taken him from them.

Same with GG. It'd be great if he did brilliantly for them this season, then we dragged him back. Much more gratifying than if the same had happened at Barnsley or Forest or somewhere else.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal