collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Recent Topics

Recent Posts

Re: Other Games - 2023/24 by Forge10
[Today at 03:02:50 PM]

Re: Other Games - 2023/24 by Brend'Watkins
[Today at 02:59:48 PM]

Re: Champions League Contention by PeterWithesShin
[Today at 02:59:42 PM]

Re: Champions League Contention by Nunkin1965
[Today at 02:59:28 PM]

Re: Other Games - 2023/24 by LeeB
[Today at 02:58:40 PM]

Re: Other Games - 2023/24 by Demitri_C
[Today at 02:58:03 PM]

Re: Other Games - 2023/24 by Proposition Joe
[Today at 02:57:45 PM]

Re: Unai Emery - our manager by Brazilian Villain
[Today at 02:57:43 PM]

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Brigada Corner  (Read 108049 times)

Offline class_of_82

• GM : 05.04.2015
Re: Brigada Corner
« Reply #45 on: August 29, 2013, 07:01:42 PM »
why have the club also never warned me that that under strict h&s rules the alcohol before the game is overpriced and the cup of tea is possibly the worst you will ever have tasted. villa till i die ( after the tea i poss will be)

Offline Sunny Villa

« Reply #46 on: August 29, 2013, 09:09:30 PM »
who cares .

they can stick their flares , politics and Ultra bullshit where the sun don't shine as far as I am concerned .

Except they weren't ejected for any of that stuff, they were ejected for standing. If this should ever happen to you, I take it you won't complain.

as I said who cares !!!  seems like loads of Villa were standing up with no problem , must be them poor souls bless em !!!  maybe they should find another venue to make their political statements.  plenty of room for standing on the M6 .

Offline Yossarian

• GM : June, 2013
« Reply #47 on: August 29, 2013, 09:11:41 PM »
who cares .

they can stick their flares , politics and Ultra bullshit where the sun don't shine as far as I am concerned .

Except they weren't ejected for any of that stuff, they were ejected for standing. If this should ever happen to you, I take it you won't complain.

as I said who cares !!!  seems like loads of Villa were standing up with no problem , must be them poor souls bless em !!!  maybe they should find another venue to make their political statements.  plenty of room for standing on the M6 .

Did they call your pint a poof or something?

Online dave.woodhall

• Location: Treading water in a sea of retarded sexuality and bad poetry.
« Reply #48 on: August 29, 2013, 09:16:18 PM »
In what parallel universe is singing about the Villa a political statement?

Online LeeB

• GM : May, 2014
« Reply #49 on: August 29, 2013, 09:26:40 PM »
who cares .

You lead the way then.

Offline Sunny Villa

« Reply #50 on: August 29, 2013, 09:42:50 PM »

Dave

you have surely seen the ANTIFA banners ,  its as bad as the old NF Villa banners at England games , I believe in zero politics at Football either way.

Offline Sunny Villa

« Reply #51 on: August 29, 2013, 09:44:19 PM »
who cares .

You lead the way then.

Why would I do that sweet pea !   

Offline TheSandman

• GM : May, 2013
« Reply #52 on: August 29, 2013, 09:46:37 PM »
Are you the guy that had an axe to grind with them the last time they came up? Or am I confused, again?

Offline Sunny Villa

« Reply #53 on: August 29, 2013, 09:49:18 PM »
who cares .

Did they call your pint a poof or something?

interesting ,

Online Stu

• GM : 09.04.2021
« Reply #54 on: August 29, 2013, 09:49:38 PM »

Dave

you have surely seen the ANTIFA banners ,  its as bad as the old NF Villa banners at England games , I believe in zero politics at Football either way.

Once again, they weren't ejected for that.

You seem to be conflating two separate issues to argue a different point entirely.

Offline Sunny Villa

« Reply #55 on: August 29, 2013, 09:54:34 PM »
Are you the guy that had an axe to grind with them the last time they came up? Or am I confused, again?

my axe to grind is politics and football nothing more nothing less .

when there was a load of NF supporting lumps , I had the same issue ,  before keyboards so myself and some others made our feelings well known face to face . if you get my drift .

Offline ciggiesnbeer

• Location: Mass hysteria for Aston Villa. Some team from the mountains in Russia
  • GM : 23.01.2019
« Reply #56 on: August 29, 2013, 09:58:18 PM »
As I have mentioned before. Villa is currently supported by the Tory prime-minister, ex head of the bank of england and the heir to the throne. If a few weekend marxists want to wave a Villa banner around then I am pretty sure we can accommodate that without being labelled as the club of the revolutionary left :)

Online dave.woodhall

• Location: Treading water in a sea of retarded sexuality and bad poetry.
« Reply #57 on: August 29, 2013, 09:58:31 PM »

Dave

Ant-racism is as bad as racism. That's an interesting point of view.

Offline Sunny Villa

« Reply #58 on: August 29, 2013, 10:01:09 PM »

Dave

Once again, they weren't ejected for that.

You seem to be conflating two separate issues to argue a different point entirely.

I pointed out that plenty of Villa were standing with no intervention , but these poor souls seem to have a problem with the authorities ,  if you are a hooligan you get treated differently , if you flagrantly break rules whether it be flares, Standing or whatever they will of course receive special attention , same horse different jockey .   

Offline Sunny Villa

« Reply #59 on: August 29, 2013, 10:02:59 PM »

Dave

Ant-racism is as bad as racism. That's an interesting point of view.

missing the point , Football or sport in general should be spared from any political agenda .

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal