collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Radio WM  (Read 876828 times)

Online dave.woodhall

• Location: Treading water in a sea of retarded sexuality and bad poetry.
Re: Radio WM
« Reply #4365 on: September 24, 2020, 08:57:38 PM »
It was almost twenty years ago when Boyden told me I should get into this new thing called podcasting and there was money in it. I couldn't see the point.

Online LeeB

• GM : May, 2014
« Reply #4366 on: September 24, 2020, 09:28:01 PM »
It was almost twenty years ago when Boyden told me I should get into this new thing called podcasting and there was money in it. I couldn't see the point.

It wasn't a bad shout Dave, always thought you had a face for radio.

Offline kippaxvilla2

« Reply #4367 on: October 05, 2020, 06:47:16 PM »
Anyone heard this tonight?  It’s shockingly low production value.  First up a text saying how lucky we were with three deflections and Liverpool rubbish.  No attempt to challenge this.  One just the other side of the news decided to chalk off all of our goals except one and give Salah the penalty so said the score should’ve been 2-1 to them! 

Did they miss the Watkins one on one miss,  Barkleys three misses, and Watkins’ hitting the bar.  Real score 12-2.

Offline kippaxvilla2

« Reply #4368 on: October 05, 2020, 06:52:39 PM »
The presenter sounds like the YTS kid who used to say ‘it’s not all work, work, work’ in that Nat West 80’s advert.

Offline garyellis

« Reply #4369 on: October 05, 2020, 06:56:07 PM »
Anyone heard this tonight?  It’s shockingly low production value.  First up a text saying how lucky we were with three deflections and Liverpool rubbish.  No attempt to challenge this.  One just the other side of the news decided to chalk off all of our goals except one and give Salah the penalty so said the score should’ve been 2-1 to them! 

Did they miss the Watkins one on one miss,  Barkleys three misses, and Watkins’ hitting the bar.  Real score 12-2.
It can only be wind up merchants or those that have managed to get away from their carers

Offline four fornicholl

« Reply #4370 on: October 05, 2020, 07:02:14 PM »
What an absolute shite hour of a football phone in.Cringeworthy.

Offline saunders_heroes

• GM : 25.02.2025
« Reply #4371 on: October 05, 2020, 07:20:46 PM »
Talk about amateurish. Who’s the new (Liverpool supporting) presenter? You know, the kid who kept asking callers if Villa were still going down.
Pathetic.

Offline AlexAlexCropley

« Reply #4372 on: October 05, 2020, 08:04:37 PM »
Inadvertently tuned in and my mouth dropped in disbelief at the sheer crass awfulness of the presenter. He seemed to mutter some acidic jibe just as the show was ending. Fuck,even Wilford would be better than this joker.

Offline SoccerHQ

• GM : 19.06.2021
« Reply #4373 on: October 05, 2020, 08:27:11 PM »
Talk about amateurish. Who’s the new (Liverpool supporting) presenter? You know, the kid who kept asking callers if Villa were still going down.
Pathetic.

Was he really saying that?!

WM still trying to downplay us is laughable, bet this kid is getting expert coaching from Franks behind the scenes on how to rile Villa fans and get a steady stream of calls.
d u
There's no way Radio Leeds at this moment would be saying that, they're probably convinced up there they're finishing top 4.

Offline pooligan

• Villa till i die
« Reply #4374 on: October 05, 2020, 09:12:29 PM »
What has happened to that old witch Polly? Bet she was sat listening to our match last night hating every minute .Was hoping to hear old Eddie and his usual garbage but i think he is keeping a low profile with Villa and the Dogheads winning and Sandwell losing again

Offline rob_bridge

« Reply #4375 on: October 06, 2020, 08:47:21 AM »
Pathetic.

Was he really saying that?!

WM still trying to downplay us is laughable, bet this kid is getting expert coaching from Franks behind the scenes on how to rile Villa fans and get a steady stream of calls.
d u
There's no way Radio Leeds at this moment would be saying that, they're probably convinced up there they're finishing top 4.

And probably be on a formal warning for not suggesting they will romp the League, win the domestic cups and back to back Champions Leagues in the next 2 seasons

Offline kippaxvilla2

« Reply #4376 on: October 06, 2020, 09:42:51 AM »
Just going back to this not a lot of things make me genuinely pissed off.  But on the one rare occasion I decided to listen last night on the off chance they might just find it in themselves to laud what we did the night before whilst still covering the other clubs’ games.  But it turned into yet another 55 minutes of attempted trolling of the Villa. 

When wolves were tearing it up last season I heard none of this crap.  It probably won’t last long and hopefully we will end up in mid table and you can bet as soon as we lose one they’ll be all over us again.  Utterly reprehensible dog turd of a radio station with 6th form presenting style.  He is quite possibly the worst presenter on radio I have ever heard.  And I was around for Bruno Brookes.
« Last Edit: October 06, 2020, 09:45:03 AM by kippaxvilla2 »

Online Clampy

• GM : PCM
« Reply #4377 on: October 06, 2020, 09:55:49 AM »
I honestly can't remember the last time I listened to it but I might have a listen later to hear how bad this new chap is. Then again, I might not bother.

Offline Archbishop Herbert Cockthrottle

• GM : 06.07.2024
« Reply #4378 on: October 06, 2020, 10:01:02 AM »
It comes to something when you get better coverage of the Villa on BBC CWR.

Offline bob rowe

• Benito's Headband
« Reply #4379 on: October 06, 2020, 10:08:51 AM »
This new guy really is rubbish. For some reason last night they played a Shania Twain record about 15 minutes in, never known that on the footy phone in before.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal