collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Radio WM  (Read 881738 times)

Offline LeeB

• GM : May, 2014
Re: Radio WM
« Reply #2820 on: April 26, 2017, 09:18:33 PM »
I know Dr Xia posted that, but it was hours after everyone else had drawn attention to it.

I'm just saying that it's clearly there in the goal footage - you don't have to get a special bit of video to see it.

They were complaining of us 'snitching' on them, but then I don't suppose any of them can bring themselves to replay the goal and see exactly your point.

Online amfy

• GM : 07.07.2024
« Reply #2821 on: April 26, 2017, 09:22:43 PM »
People were already noticing it in the pub after the game when just replaying it on the phone.

Online kippaxvilla2

« Reply #2822 on: April 29, 2017, 05:51:41 PM »
Redknapp just been interviewed.  Last part of the interview was talking about us again.  He's getting Penis Disease.

Online KRS

« Reply #2823 on: April 29, 2017, 05:58:29 PM »
He spoke about us when questioned about the Blackburn result but didn't really say anything that any of us would disagree with...we didn't play well last week and didn't really deserve to win, we should have got a better result today against a team in the bottom 3, and Bruce has a big job on his hands. Can't really argue with any of that tbh.

Similarly, his comments about us on Sky yesterday were in response to the media asking about Villa fans wanting Blackburn to win.

Offline saunders_heroes

• GM : 25.02.2025
« Reply #2824 on: April 29, 2017, 06:21:26 PM »
Who says we didn't deserve to win last week? What absolute horse shit, we won that game fair and square and scored from the only meaningful shot on goal from both teams. We thoroughly deserved the win no matter what guff the Sty dwellers come out with.

Online john2710

« Reply #2825 on: April 29, 2017, 06:30:46 PM »
One of the reasons we get such great support away from home is that it's less painful to watch the team actually play than it is to listen to the 'commentary' on WM.

It might be just me, but Christ they are so fucking negative.

Offline kiddylion

« Reply #2826 on: May 09, 2017, 09:23:32 PM »
Blues scraped a win on the final day to stay up & now noses are ringing in saying they've got the strongest squad out of the midlands clubs & are going up next season under Redknapp.
They've conveniently forgot he bailed out halfway through his last championship job at QPR as they were nowhere with a massive wage bill.

Offline SoccerHQ

• GM : 19.06.2021
« Reply #2827 on: May 09, 2017, 09:25:46 PM »
He got QPR up last time he was in this league in a full season.

TBH it wouldn't shock me if SHA were back in the top half next season. They've finished the previous two seasons 10th and this season were of course 7th before they of course imploded under Zola.

Hopefully we'll still be well clear of them in the top 6.

Online Richard E

• This also will pass.
  • GM : 28.02.2019
« Reply #2828 on: May 09, 2017, 09:27:44 PM »

TBH it wouldn't shock me if SHA were back in the top half next season. They've finished the previous two seasons 10th and this season were of course 7th before they of course imploded under Zola.

We're going to do a Brian Clough and finish in the top 1.

Offline kiddylion

« Reply #2829 on: May 09, 2017, 09:34:20 PM »

Indeed he did I stand corrected it was the following season he bailed out.
Well hopefully he can't polish a turd!!!

Offline papa lazarou

• GM : 06.11.2020
« Reply #2830 on: May 09, 2017, 11:18:17 PM »
I love the way some of our local rival fans devise new ways to try and justify their lower attendances. A couple of months ago a baggies fan called in and said that if Villa were well supported they'd be getting crowds like Man Utd or Man City because Manchester is also a big city with two major clubs, similar to Birmingham. Tonight, another baggies fan stated that West Bromwich is a small town of 100,000 and they regularly get 25,000 attendances so a crowd that is quarter of the town's population is a far better percentage than what Villa ever achieve. He sounded pretty smug as he delivered these well researched facts. Ingenious.

Online dave.woodhall

• Location: Treading water in a sea of retarded sexuality and bad poetry.
« Reply #2831 on: May 09, 2017, 11:24:35 PM »
I love the way some of our local rival fans devise new ways to try and justify their lower attendances. A couple of months ago a baggies fan called in and said that if Villa were well supported they'd be getting crowds like Man Utd or Man City because Manchester is also a big city with two major clubs, similar to Birmingham. Tonight, another baggies fan stated that West Bromwich is a small town of 100,000 and they regularly get 25,000 attendances so a crowd that is quarter of the town's population is a far better percentage than what Villa ever achieve. He sounded pretty smug as he delivered these well researched facts. Ingenious.

They've been saying that ever since I can remember. You can't get it through to them that there isn't a wall and armed guards at the top of Island Road and it doesn't say much for the self-proclaimed We Know What We Ams if they can't attract supporters from 200 yards away.

Offline PeterWithesShin

• GM : 17.03.2015
« Reply #2832 on: May 09, 2017, 11:25:53 PM »
Did anyone point out the the population of Aston is lower than our average attendance?

Online LukeJames

« Reply #2833 on: May 09, 2017, 11:30:53 PM »
Did anyone point out the the population of Aston is lower than our average attendance?

Thats because were all from rural Staffordshire.

Online kippaxvilla2

« Reply #2834 on: May 10, 2017, 06:22:23 PM »
And so the 'Arry walkathon begins.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal