collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Recent Topics

Robin Olsen by Clark W Griswold
[Today at 03:55:47 PM]

FFP by Lsvilla
[Today at 03:53:21 PM]

Aston Villa v Olympiacos - UECL Semi Final First Leg Pre Match by Demitri_C
[Today at 03:53:05 PM]

VAR by Somniloquism
[Today at 03:49:31 PM]

Champions League Contention by Demitri_C
[Today at 03:49:01 PM]

Youri Tielemans (confirmed) by ExclDawg
[Today at 03:34:52 PM]

Aston Villa 2 Chelsea 2 Post Match Heart Massage. by Drummond
[Today at 03:31:50 PM]

Official Website by kippaxvilla2
[Today at 02:50:07 PM]

Recent Posts

Re: Robin Olsen by Clark W Griswold
[Today at 03:55:47 PM]

Re: Robin Olsen by Hookeysmith
[Today at 03:54:12 PM]

Re: FFP by Lsvilla
[Today at 03:53:21 PM]

Re: Aston Villa v Olympiacos - UECL Semi Final First Leg Pre Match by Demitri_C
[Today at 03:53:05 PM]

Re: FFP by LeeB
[Today at 03:52:33 PM]

Re: FFP by aev
[Today at 03:51:02 PM]

Re: FFP by Demitri_C
[Today at 03:50:32 PM]

Re: VAR by Somniloquism
[Today at 03:49:31 PM]

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Call yourselves supporters?  (Read 26125 times)

Offline eastie

Re: Call yourselves supporters?
« Reply #105 on: January 10, 2013, 03:32:28 PM »
There were also bad groups in the 70s without doubt and lots of trouble but  the game was better back then in my opinion - I remember getting hit buy a bottle thrown from the back of the stand against man utd when I was only 10 , also I remember well dressed Chelsea fans in suits suddenly going berserk in the trinity road , yes there was trouble back then.

Offline pauliewalnuts

• GM : 26.08.2024
« Reply #106 on: January 10, 2013, 03:34:56 PM »
Me and my Dad got pelted with a bottle of piss at Wembley in 1977. We were in the Everton end, mind, and I refused to hide my Villa scarf or shut up (i was 9 years old and stupid).

My dad got absolutely drenched in it, poor fecker. Think he had to bin the coat he was wearing.

Poor bloke, he doesn't even support us, he's a nose. Took one for the Villa.

Offline MonsXI

« Reply #107 on: January 10, 2013, 05:19:29 PM »
I'd say a lot of the idiotic behaviour is down to drink and cheap widely available cocaine.
Thats a very fair assumption. Certainly seemed the case at Norwich away, my last away game. Beer doesn't make you behave like the fellas in the row in front of me, no matter how much you've had

It isn't the beer or drugs. It is their personality and what they deem to be acceptable behaviour. Millions of people drink and do drugs every weekend and don't behave like that.

No were talking about a minority at games and a minority at pubs and clubs at the weekend that get hammered and start behaving like twats.

Offline Legion

• Oh, it must be! And it is! Villa in the lead!
    • Personal Education Services
  • GM : 05.04.2019
« Reply #108 on: January 10, 2013, 06:37:39 PM »
Mindless morons that should have their ST revoked and be black-listed from obtaining tickets for away games.

Offline Flamingo Lane

« Reply #109 on: January 10, 2013, 08:13:51 PM »
Be worth seeing how many of the knobheads giving it large at Bradford will be doing similarly at Millwall.

Offline Ads

• GM : 17.04.2024
« Reply #110 on: January 10, 2013, 09:05:38 PM »
I've seen that quoted a few times. How many will try it on at Millwall.

Now while the Millwall loons are a very hardy bunch, the New Den is packed full of the sort of wannabe hardmen who give it large to people perfectly safe in their little group, from an entirely different and seperate stand, safely behind the Met.

I would imagine that all the tits who engage in the hold me back antics will act exactly the same.

Offline ciggiesnbeer

• Location: Mass hysteria for Aston Villa. Some team from the mountains in Russia
  • GM : 23.01.2019
« Reply #111 on: January 10, 2013, 09:07:31 PM »
Me and my Dad got pelted with a bottle of piss at Wembley in 1977. We were in the Everton end, mind, and I refused to hide my Villa scarf or shut up (i was 9 years old and stupid).

My dad got absolutely drenched in it, poor fecker. Think he had to bin the coat he was wearing.

Poor bloke, he doesn't even support us, he's a nose. Took one for the Villa.

Offline danlanza

« Reply #112 on: January 10, 2013, 10:02:00 PM »
Millwall are well up for trouble when we visit. Just take a look at their unofficial forum. They are already planning the shite. Rather you lads and lasses than me. Good luck. Not a nice place to go at all. I have a good female mate who is Millwall and she has txt me that the Millwall arseholes are going for it on the day we visit, big time. Just take care of any kids that go to that game, ffs.

Offline dave.woodhall

• Location: Treading water in a sea of retarded sexuality and bad poetry.
« Reply #113 on: January 10, 2013, 10:23:50 PM »
Millwall are well up for trouble when we visit. Just take a look at their unofficial forum. They are already planning the shite. Rather you lads and lasses than me. Good luck. Not a nice place to go at all. I have a good female mate who is Millwall and she has txt me that the Millwall arseholes are going for it on the day we visit, big time. Just take care of any kids that go to that game, ffs.

I could be mistaken, but I don't think that as a general rule hooligans plan their activities in public.

Offline PeterWithesShin

• GM : 17.03.2015
« Reply #114 on: January 10, 2013, 10:24:39 PM »

I could be mistaken, but I don't think that as a general rule hooligans plan their activities in public.

Watch Green Street for the real story about hooligans!

Offline DeKuip

« Reply #115 on: January 10, 2013, 10:52:39 PM »
If ever the day comes that I'm put off going somewhere by threats on internet forums or twatter then I might as well stay in bed until I expire. And if I my kids were still young enough for me to decide where they go, then I wouldn't take them because Friday's a school day.
The scaremongering going on over this fixture is laughable.

Offline Chris Jameson

• DIY guru
  • GM : May, 2014
« Reply #116 on: January 10, 2013, 11:27:56 PM »
I haven't  been to a football match since Coventry had tens of thousands in the Holte End, judging by what was said on the Internet before the game it must have been carnage.

Online joe_c

• Location: My secret hayloft, shot with shafts of afternoon sunlight
  • GM : 31.03.2020
« Reply #117 on: January 10, 2013, 11:35:22 PM »
Mindless morons that should have their ST revoked and be black-listed from obtaining tickets for away games.

It's a nice idea but difficult to enforce when you've been directed to just go wherever by the stewards.

Offline Dave Clark Five

• Location: In Doctor Who's Tardis trying to find Villa Park anytime between 1970 and 1972.
  • GM : June, 2013
« Reply #118 on: January 10, 2013, 11:37:51 PM »
If ever the day comes that I'm put off going somewhere by threats on internet forums or twatter then I might as well stay in bed until I expire. And if I my kids were still young enough for me to decide where they go, then I wouldn't take them because Friday's a school day.

See you there.

Offline DeKuip

« Reply #119 on: January 11, 2013, 01:58:15 AM »

See you there.
Yes, I'll be the one watching the game.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal