collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Mancs in our stands  (Read 59854 times)

Offline olaftab

• GM : 12.06.2024
Re: Mancs in our stands
« Reply #45 on: November 05, 2012, 10:03:23 PM »
Manu brummies in our stands. This is one of the most annoying detestable thing every season.
As usual upper Witton End will be full of Brummies of Asian decent supporting f in Manu. This really makes my blood boil. They are absolute wankers and I hate them I hate them I hate them. If only I could...........

Offline silhillvilla

• GM : Dec, 2014
« Reply #46 on: November 05, 2012, 10:08:08 PM »
Cockney ManUre fans who try to do a Manchester accent are the worst. It boils my piss.

Offline Lee

• http://astonvilla.blogfootball.com/BlackCountryVilla/
  • GM : Jul, 2014
« Reply #47 on: November 05, 2012, 10:47:45 PM »
I hate having them near me, they make my skin crawl

Unfortunately my seat in the Upper Witton is now right next to them!

Not really looking forward to this one!

How can you hate the famous Brummie Reds!

Wankers.

In 1988 (November the 5th if I recall), the "famous" Brummie Reds were parading their flag right next to the Villa enclosure all through the game quite blatantly. Luckily, Sid got the equaliser that shut them up a bit.

After the game, they had the unfortunate experience of bumping into my mate from Quinton out side Mould Trafford, who subsequently nicked their flag and then growled at them whilst he walked off with it. I'm not into theft, but was one of the funniest things that I have seen at a football game.

Offline Matt C

• GM : 18.06.2020
« Reply #48 on: November 06, 2012, 12:39:37 AM »
You should be able to sit where you like really and watch a football match but it all boils down to respect and in my experience that lot invariably have none.

Offline Andy1874

« Reply #49 on: November 06, 2012, 03:48:18 AM »
Not that i condole voilence, but if you're sat in the home end and you celebrate when manure score, you're 1) being a prick and 2) asking for trouble.

However If you sit there and mind your own business, then there shouldnt be a problem, (we need to boost the gates anyway)

But I for one remember going to villa blues derby in the early 00's, whilst there was still a real hatred for Man U, the majority wouldnt accept blues fans celebrating in the villa end, so why should mancs be any different ?

UTV

Offline somec

• GM : 01.08.2020
« Reply #50 on: November 06, 2012, 06:17:24 AM »
Does anybody remember in the early/mid 90's, in the programme for the next game after Man U at home, there was a special appeal from Doug Ellis for Villa fans to be more respectful because a family of Man U fans sat in the Holte End and got a torrent of abuse and left the stadium in tears?

Offline silhillvilla

• GM : Dec, 2014
« Reply #51 on: November 06, 2012, 06:40:56 AM »
I have no issue with away fans in home areas provided they are respectful and not "looking for it". I've done it many times to see villa away, sit in a home area but you need to behave. Invariably I have found United fans seem to think they are above all the sensible guidelines.

Offline olaftab

• GM : 12.06.2024
« Reply #52 on: November 06, 2012, 07:10:21 AM »
I have no problem with manu fans from Manchester sitting next to me. I do have a problem with glory hunting Brummies  supporting manu sitting anywhere  at Villa park.

Offline Nev

• GM : 03.02.2022
« Reply #53 on: November 06, 2012, 07:18:17 AM »
I hate having them near me, they make my skin crawl

Unfortunately my seat in the Upper Witton is now right next to them!

Not really looking forward to this one!

How can you hate the famous Brummie Reds!

Wankers.

In 1988 (November the 5th if I recall), the "famous" Brummie Reds were parading their flag right next to the Villa enclosure all through the game quite blatantly. Luckily, Sid got the equaliser that shut them up a bit.

After the game, they had the unfortunate experience of bumping into my mate from Quinton out side Mould Trafford, who subsequently nicked their flag and then growled at them whilst he walked off with it. I'm not into theft, but was one of the funniest things that I have seen at a football game.

I remember it well, the reaction that flag provoked shocked me at the time such was the anger.

Offline Stu

• GM : 09.04.2021
« Reply #54 on: November 06, 2012, 07:24:04 AM »
Brummie Reds. The denizens of hades. Not only are they closet blosers who 'support' Man U, but they also tend to think that Manchester is the greatest place on earth.

They have no souls.

Offline andrew08

• GM : 12.09.2021
« Reply #55 on: November 06, 2012, 09:00:48 AM »
I find Brummie Reds quite entertaining these days though. Pretend to befriend them, ask them if they're thinking of changing to Citeh yet or maybe Chelsea. Never let it go, just keep chipping away at their obvious character flaw, ask them if their Dad supported Blues and if he did just nod wisely.
The best is in a world cup year, ask them why they are wearing an England top, shouldn't it be Brazil? Not wearing Argentina anymore eh ?
However if any of them ever supported Villa before or are from a family of Villa just walk away and never talk to them again because they really are the dammed.

Offline andrew08

• GM : 12.09.2021
« Reply #56 on: November 06, 2012, 09:02:41 AM »
Despite the above though, they have played some of the best football I've seen in my lifetime, and who wouldn't envy that ?.........but thats not the point !

Offline Brend'Watkins

• GM : 20.03.2025
« Reply #57 on: November 06, 2012, 09:09:10 AM »
Brummie/Cockney Reds make life easy for psychologists.

Offline Chico Hamilton III

« Reply #58 on: November 06, 2012, 09:15:14 AM »
I won't take my lad against this lot.

I'm taking my 6 year old - only his second ever Villa game.

His first game was at home to the Albion last year. They don't beat us for 31 years - there were 31-year old west Brom fans who've never seen them beat us at Villa Park -  I take my son to his first ever Villa game and they beat us. Maybe he's a curse.

Offline Duncan Shaw

« Reply #59 on: November 06, 2012, 09:24:59 AM »
I won't take my lad against this lot.

I'm taking my 6 year old - only his second ever Villa game.

His first game was at home to the Albion last year. They don't beat us for 31 years - there were 31-year old west Brom fans who've never seen them beat us at Villa Park -  I take my son to his first ever Villa game and they beat us. Maybe he's a curse.

Leave him at home!!

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal