collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Recent Topics

Follow us on...

Author Topic: How Do You Feel?  (Read 17738 times)

Offline andrew08

• GM : 12.09.2021
Re: How Do You Feel?
« Reply #75 on: August 22, 2012, 01:54:30 PM »
I feel extremely flat after West Ham. The goal came in a way everyone predicted from Nolan. Classic big sam hoof ball. We showed no 'gung ho' urgency with 5 mins to go and to top it all it was a bit moody outside afterwards. And £39 for the pleasure.
Then Everton beat Man U the other day and its now oh so bloody predictable that they will score from a corner against us.

I need to keep the faith.

Offline Toronto Villa

• GM : 22.07.2024
« Reply #76 on: August 22, 2012, 01:58:39 PM »
I feel extremely flat after West Ham. The goal came in a way everyone predicted from Nolan. Classic big sam hoof ball. We showed no 'gung ho' urgency with 5 mins to go and to top it all it was a bit moody outside afterwards. And £39 for the pleasure.
Then Everton beat Man U the other day and its now oh so bloody predictable that they will score from a corner against us.

I need to keep the faith.

You need to keep the faith because Lambert has a solid track record, is the bloke most of us wanted, and has been in charge for one game. It is ludicrous to think he'd have fixed all of our problem areas by now. We really won't see a consistent change in our play until Christmas in my opinion. We'll have enough fight about us to be comfortably in mid table at that point.

Online PaulWinch again

• GM : 25.05.2024
« Reply #77 on: August 22, 2012, 02:56:35 PM »
I'm still optimistic, we just need to sign some players before the end of the window.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal