collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Celebrity Fans. What's The Point?  (Read 256366 times)

Offline tomd2103

Re: Celebrity Fans. What's The Point?
« Reply #615 on: March 08, 2021, 02:52:36 PM »
I don't pay attention because I really don't care about them, but all I can see is some thoroughly unpleasant Tim Henman fans having been racist to a woman of mixed heritage.

Had to chuckle at the Tim Henman line!!  Come on Tim!!  To be totally honest, I don't really care either.  To strip all the titles and everything away, just feel it is very poor form to put your very elderly grandparents through something like this at a time when one of them is seriously ill in hospital.

Online Sexual Ealing

• GM : PCM
« Reply #616 on: March 08, 2021, 02:56:24 PM »
Not as unpleasant as those grandparents disinheriting their grandson and his family.

But, yes, if neither of us care there's no point continuing to argue the toss.

Offline tomd2103

« Reply #617 on: March 08, 2021, 02:57:57 PM »
Not as unpleasant as those grandparents disinheriting their grandson and his family.

But, yes, if neither of us care there's no point continuing to argue the toss.

True.  I am sure both sides will just about manage to scrape by!

Offline Gary Penrice

« Reply #618 on: March 08, 2021, 03:31:22 PM »
What Harry & her have done is shithousery of the highest level. They've made their bed & now they can lie in it.
Everyone knew she was a wrong 'un from day one all she's doing now is proving it. He's not the first fella to be manipulated & made to look stupid by his wife & he won't be the last!

I'm sure the "firm" will survive!

Offline Abbeyfealeavfc

• GM : 23.03.2023
« Reply #619 on: March 08, 2021, 04:02:29 PM »
FYI "her" name is Meghan and Harry seems to come across as his own man. As for the rest of your post wow!

Online LeeB

• GM : May, 2014
« Reply #620 on: March 08, 2021, 04:06:22 PM »
What Harry & her have done is shithousery of the highest level. They've made their bed & now they can lie in it.
Everyone knew she was a wrong 'un from day one all she's doing now is proving it. He's not the first fella to be manipulated & made to look stupid by his wife & he won't be the last!

Hmm, what characteristic of hers in particular made you know she was a 'wrong 'un' from day one?

Offline Risso

• GM : 04.03.2025
« Reply #621 on: March 08, 2021, 04:13:24 PM »
I don't pay attention because I really don't care about them, but all I can see is some thoroughly unpleasant Tim Henman fans having been racist to a woman of mixed heritage.

The Queen?! (German/English)

Offline tomd2103

« Reply #622 on: March 08, 2021, 04:16:29 PM »
{alt}

Hmm, what characteristic of hers in particular made you know she was a 'wrong 'un' from day one?

The stuff about how she had treated own family and ex-husband maybe?

Online LeeB

« Reply #623 on: March 08, 2021, 04:24:20 PM »
{alt}

The stuff about how she had treated own family and ex-husband maybe?

I don't know jack shit about any of that, why would I? I know that in any divorce there are two sides, and what I did see regarding her old man, he came across as a grasping fucker. In any case, I suppose those that are so outraged knew this from 'day one' did they?

Offline Risso

• GM : 04.03.2025
« Reply #624 on: March 08, 2021, 04:29:45 PM »
It all looks like a clash between two very distinct and different lifestyles. A Holywood actress on one hand, and the very strict etiquette-led English Royal Family. I'm really not that interested in it, save to say that I don't blame them for not wanting to be part of it, but allowing for that, then why not make that decision BEFORE the lavish and expensive Royal Wedding. And then having moved over to North America, why not then just get on with your life. Doing an interview like last night's just looks desperate and money-grabbing to me.

Online LeeB

« Reply #625 on: March 08, 2021, 04:39:58 PM »
It all looks like a clash between two very distinct and different lifestyles. A Holywood actress on one hand, and the very strict etiquette-led English Royal Family. I'm really not that interested in it, save to say that I don't blame them for not wanting to be part of it, but allowing for that, then why not make that decision BEFORE the lavish and expensive Royal Wedding. And then having moved over to North America, why not then just get on with your life. Doing an interview like last night's just looks desperate and money-grabbing to me.

Good luck to them, that's the modern world innit? Anyway, the lavish wedding bit is for the benefit of the brand, having that is doing the rest of the family a favour, give the plebs a bit of glamour and take the focus off your uncle.
The decision to up sticks has led to a slew of criticism and plenty of pretty naked racism, orchestrated through media on behalf of the family, so in their position I'd probably do the same to a) get my side out and b) piss off the very people making my life a misery.

Online Drummond

• GM : 10.10.2024
« Reply #626 on: March 08, 2021, 04:49:45 PM »
A Hollywood rather than Holyrood Actress.

Offline john e

• GM : 28.06.2024
« Reply #627 on: March 08, 2021, 04:54:56 PM »
I enjoyed the Wedding

I like Royal Weddings
I think it must be for the Historical side of them or maybe I’m just a proper sado

Online LeeB

« Reply #628 on: March 08, 2021, 04:57:16 PM »
I enjoyed the Wedding

I like Royal Weddings
I think it must be for the Historical side of them or maybe I’m just a proper sado

I love you pal but I might have to go for the latter.

Offline cdbearsfan

• I still hate Bono.
  • GM : 03.02.2025
« Reply #629 on: March 08, 2021, 05:26:55 PM »

Linfield
Rangers
Atletico Benidorm
Hamburg

LOL.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal