collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Follow us on...

Author Topic: WWE  (Read 119792 times)

Offline OCD

• http://www.rightconsultant.com
  • GM : May, 2012
WWE
« Reply #30 on: June 26, 2007, 12:50:44 PM »
Quote from: "Legion"
Very shocking. Always considered him to be one of the very best wrestlers of all time. Just goes to show that you might 'know' the on-screen persona, but never the 'real' individual. According to further reports, he killed his wife on Saturday, his son on Sunday and himself on Monday.

I assumed he must have been heavily drunk, had an argument, killed wife and son and after sobering up spiralled into depression at what he had done and then killed himself. When I read the original story about their deaths, I assumed it to be something like a car crash or carbon monoxide poisoning or something.

Ironically, he was due to win one of the major championships on Sunday. If it is a double murder-suicide, how do the WWE handle the situation? If it had been natural causes, he would have been in the Hall of Fame next April.

Offline bobcat

• GM : 01.06.2017
WWE
« Reply #31 on: June 26, 2007, 05:15:45 PM »
I feel guilty as I was really pissed off that he didn't turn up for the PPV on Sunday night and had to sit through Johny Nitro instead.

Everyone who spoke about him on the tribute show last night said how dedicated he was to his kids, I don't think we'll ever find out what really happened in his house.

He was the best wrestler since Eddie passed away in 2004. He was to win the ECW World Championship on Sunday.

Offline evalast1910

• GM : 29.02.2016
WWE
« Reply #32 on: June 26, 2007, 05:26:22 PM »
Was going to post about this last night but couldn't find the thread! Fucking legendary wrestlers! Bad way to go but the man we knew in the ring serious what a wrestler lost my two favourite wrestlers lets hope CM Punk or HHH isn't next!

RIP

Offline evalast1910

WWE
« Reply #33 on: June 26, 2007, 05:28:02 PM »
Quote from: "bobcat"
He was the best wrestler since Eddie passed away in 2004.

Benoit was a better wrestler than Eddie but Eddie was better on the Mike. Without Beniot Eddie would of never got his head together just ironic how Eddie was booked to win the World Championship then he died and Benoit was booked to win the ECW title!

RIP

Offline evalast1910

WWE
« Reply #34 on: June 26, 2007, 05:29:52 PM »
Quote from: "OCD"
Quote from: "Legion"
Very shocking. Always considered him to be one of the very best wrestlers of all time. Just goes to show that you might 'know' the on-screen persona, but never the 'real' individual. According to further reports, he killed his wife on Saturday, his son on Sunday and himself on Monday.

I assumed he must have been heavily drunk, had an argument, killed wife and son and after sobering up spiralled into depression at what he had done and then killed himself. When I read the original story about their deaths, I assumed it to be something like a car crash or carbon monoxide poisoning or something.

Ironically, he was due to win one of the major championships on Sunday. If it is a double murder-suicide, how do the WWE handle the situation? If it had been natural causes, he would have been in the Hall of Fame next April.

He will be inducted into the hall of fame! End of he deserves to me in there even though he did mess up a lot with what he did everyone said his family were the most important thing to him! Seems wired really does.

Offline hawkeye

• GM : Jun, 2012
WWE
« Reply #35 on: June 26, 2007, 05:31:11 PM »
Quote from: "brackley villa"
...is wrestling fixed?..
no its a real sport with real outcomes and real people and every body who watches it has a mensa IQ

Offline Jessica Rabbit

WWE
« Reply #36 on: June 26, 2007, 06:04:18 PM »
I love the wrestling too.  I can't stand Khali as all he does is grunt and he looks like desperate dan with long hair.  What a chin!

I think it's great but I think Rey Mysterio is best.  Is he ever coming back from when Umaga jumped on his leg?

I am still in shock about Damon and his spuds though...... :-s

Come on Damon,  Tell us more!

Online The Man With A Stick

WWE
« Reply #37 on: June 26, 2007, 06:04:39 PM »
Bloody hell, I hadn't heard about this until now.  RIP Rabid Wolverine.

Offline brianc

WWE
« Reply #38 on: June 26, 2007, 06:27:16 PM »
I can't believe hes done that, he seemed to have his head screwed on right unlike the more obvious problem wrestlers like Orton.

Is HHH back wrestling again? I gave up watching WWE when they started urinating all over my memories of ECW.

Does anybody watch TNA? I want to know if Russo is still booking it as if he isn't then I might start watching it again.

Currently I only watch RoH and the headline IWA/PWG shows.

Online Legion

• Oh, it must be! And it is! Villa in the lead!
    • Personal Education Services
  • GM : 05.04.2019
WWE
« Reply #39 on: June 26, 2007, 06:49:09 PM »
this was posted at Arstechnica:

Talic 2007-06-26 01:48:33 AM
Grain of salt, naturally. But this is coming from someone who lives in the area

A Cousin of a GBI (Georgia Bureau of Investigations) has heard in his circle is that Chris Benoit's wife killed their son Daniel, called Chris and told him to rush home because of an emergency which is why he missed last Sunday's Vengeance PPV. Upon arriving home Benoit killed his wife in a rage for the death of his son and then killed himself Monday morning. His wife's body was found in the master bedroom, strangled with the cord from an alarm clock. The son's body was found in his room apparently suffocated with a garbage bag. Chris then wrote a suicide note explaining what had happened, apologized to his family, his other children (from a separate relationship), and his fans. He then fashioned a slip-knot noose from from rope taken from the garage and hung himself from the banister in the foyer of his suburban Atlanta home.

Offline Bloke@theback

• http://www.myspace.com/richierichierichmusic
WWE
« Reply #40 on: June 26, 2007, 07:03:52 PM »
R.I.P.

Offline OneIanTaylor

WWE
« Reply #41 on: June 26, 2007, 07:45:07 PM »
Quote from: "evalast1910"
Was going to post about this last night but couldn't find the thread! Fucking legendary wrestlers! Bad way to go but the man we knew in the ring serious what a wrestler lost my two favourite wrestlers lets hope CM Punk or HHH isn't next!

RIP

RIP a possible double murderer?

Offline OCD

• http://www.rightconsultant.com
  • GM : May, 2012
WWE
« Reply #42 on: June 26, 2007, 08:01:35 PM »
Will the toxicology provide a timeline of events that might lead to an accurate picture of what happened?

Offline evalast1910

WWE
« Reply #43 on: June 26, 2007, 09:46:56 PM »
Right now i am probs going to get stick for this but i respect the WRESTLER Chris Benoit! I don't the man that killed his wife and kid but as a wrestler he was one of the best as a man not one of the best! Think Paul McGrath on the pitch GOD off it didn't know what to do he didn't go as far as Benoit but its the same!

RIP Nancy and Daniel
and rest in Peace Chris Benoit!

On a side note WWE have removed every mention part from the main headline of Chris and as said by OCD looks like one of the greatest won't have a place in the Hall Of Fame where he belongs!

A sad day for wrestling

Online Legion

• Oh, it must be! And it is! Villa in the lead!
    • Personal Education Services
  • GM : 05.04.2019
WWE
« Reply #44 on: June 26, 2007, 09:50:21 PM »
Quote from: "evalast1910"
Right now i am probs going to get stick for this but i respect the WRESTLER Chris Benoit! I don't the man that killed his wife and kid but as a wrestler he was one of the best as a man not one of the best! Think Paul McGrath on the pitch GOD off it didn't know what to do he didn't go as far as Benoit but its the same!

RIP Nancy and Daniel
and rest in Peace Chris Benoit!

On a side note WWE have removed every mention part from the main headline of Chris and as said by OCD looks like one of the greatest won't have a place in the Hall Of Fame where he belongs!

A sad day for wrestling

Stick? Not at all. You're entitled to your opinion. Did you read my earlier post?

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal