collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Stevenage tickets  (Read 860 times)

Online aj2k77

Stevenage tickets
« on: January 03, 2023, 06:47:00 PM »
I'm trying to buy 2 tickets for the Stevenage game. One for over 66 and one for under 14's. It wont let me have both on my account as it's only 1 per fan ID. I've phoned the ticket office and they advised to use ticketmaster.... both their websites aren't showing any Villa games as having tickets available. Am I stupid? Why is this proving so difficult to buy 2 tickets for a cup game which wont be anywhere near a sell out?

Advice appreciated please.

Online Lastfootstamper

• GM : PCM
Re: Stevenage tickets
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2023, 07:02:24 PM »
I don't know. I've bought one for my son in the last ten minutes. The website did its usual thing of shouting at me for exceeding my allowance until I reallocated it to him. I did notice that there's now a checkbox before you get to checkout (that I'm pretty sure never used to be there) which needs ticking if you want to allocate tickets.

Online Dave P

• GM : PCM
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2023, 09:36:30 AM »
Anybody wanting a ticket would need their own Fan ID.  Details here on how to get one

https://tickets.avfc.co.uk/screenloader.aspx?type=include&page=usercontent/documents/html/faq.html

Offline djbone

• GM : 16.03.2025
« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2023, 06:59:52 PM »
I had the same query but for Leeds (hardly ever get to home games from the south coast), so cheers Dave for making this nice and simple - now taking my 18 year old to her first game under the lights  ;D

Offline Brazilian Villain

• GM : 09.03.2025
« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2023, 08:05:19 PM »
Cheers Dave, I had the same issue earlier today buying tickets for the Leeds game. As they were the last 2 tickets in the Lower Holte and together, I just bought them separately. For future reference just click on the Pencil icon to change the 'Owner' via assigning their Fan ID to the ticket.

Is it worth having a general stickied thread with these type of ticketing queries?

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal