collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Recent Topics

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Supporters Trust & Purslow  (Read 13857 times)

Offline pauliewalnuts

• GM : 26.08.2024
Re: Supporters Trust & Purslow
« Reply #15 on: October 03, 2022, 07:46:22 PM »
No thank you. He can be a fan if he likes but I would not like us to be a kowtowing to "royalty" club.

I'd go further.

Let's have a guillotine on the badge.

Offline olaftab

• GM : 12.06.2024
« Reply #16 on: October 04, 2022, 09:09:21 PM »
Nothing about the manager?
No but Purslow said we have the 7th most valuable squad in the Premier League. At nearly £400 million. He repeated that about 5 times so I expect him to be aware that our Steven is wasting our assets.

Offline eamonn

• GM : 26.07.2020
« Reply #17 on: October 04, 2022, 09:14:20 PM »
7th highest wage-payers too?

Online Steve67

• GM : 01.12.2024
« Reply #18 on: October 04, 2022, 10:09:21 PM »
Nothing about the manager?
No but Purslow said we have the 7th most valuable squad in the Premier League. At nearly £400 million. He repeated that about 5 times so I expect him to be aware that our Steven is wasting our assets.

So, he is saying that we are massively underperforming then and Gerrard needs to sort it. Sharpish!

Offline DaveK

• GM : 25.08.2015
« Reply #19 on: October 04, 2022, 11:34:36 PM »
Nice to know that this meeting happened. It would have been nicer to be told in advance, but you can't have everything. 

One of the things that was discussed at length at the Trust AGM part of the evening was that they are seriously under-resourced. Mo has been running it pretty much by himself for months, which is unsustainable, and he admitted himself that things are starting to slip - he needs help. Quite a few have volunteered to help him out, so hopefully things will improve soon.

I appreciate that, but as a founder and life member it might be nice to be told about their AGM.

Are you not on the mailing list Dave? I had a notice and even a reminder emailed to me a few days before.

Online dave.woodhall

• Location: Treading water in a sea of retarded sexuality and bad poetry.
« Reply #20 on: October 04, 2022, 11:41:06 PM »
Nice to know that this meeting happened. It would have been nicer to be told in advance, but you can't have everything. 

One of the things that was discussed at length at the Trust AGM part of the evening was that they are seriously under-resourced. Mo has been running it pretty much by himself for months, which is unsustainable, and he admitted himself that things are starting to slip - he needs help. Quite a few have volunteered to help him out, so hopefully things will improve soon.

I appreciate that, but as a founder and life member it might be nice to be told about their AGM.

Are you not on the mailing list Dave? I had a notice and even a reminder emailed to me a few days before.

I got it sorted - they were using an old email address and hadn't updated their records.

Offline Rory

• GM : PCM
« Reply #21 on: October 05, 2022, 12:28:23 AM »

I got it sorted - they were using an old email address and hadn't updated their records.

I think they were deliberately excluding you, Dave. Negative influence and all that.

Online amfy

• GM : 07.07.2024
« Reply #22 on: October 05, 2022, 09:12:11 AM »

I got 3 emails at every stage. I got 3 sets of minutes today!

Online dave.woodhall

« Reply #23 on: October 05, 2022, 09:12:52 AM »
So did I.

Offline olaftab

• GM : 12.06.2024
« Reply #24 on: October 05, 2022, 11:56:59 AM »
As has been said Trust are struggling at the moment. Is there anything we can do via the power of this forum to propagate their work and grow membership and therefore more active contributors?

Offline eamonn

« Reply #25 on: October 05, 2022, 12:16:39 PM »
Surely they suffer enough without miserable bastids from H&V joining their ranks?

Online dave.woodhall

« Reply #26 on: October 05, 2022, 03:55:43 PM »
Surely they suffer enough without miserable bastids from H&V joining their ranks?

It was the miserable bastards from H&V who virtually started it.

Offline Risso

• GM : 04.03.2025
« Reply #27 on: October 05, 2022, 04:30:14 PM »
Wasn't everybody's favourite self-publicist HH involved with it at some point?

Online Clampy

• GM : PCM
« Reply #28 on: October 05, 2022, 04:36:42 PM »

He blocked me on Twitter a few years back.

Offline eamonn

« Reply #29 on: October 05, 2022, 04:59:20 PM »

He blocked me on Twitter a few years back.

Stick it on your cv.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal