collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Recent Posts

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Neil Critchley - Former Assistant Head Coach  (Read 31520 times)

Offline tomd2103

Re: Neil Critchley - New Assistant Head Coach
« Reply #165 on: October 21, 2022, 10:05:21 AM »
So Danks and McPhee are still at the club then?

Offline aj2k77

« Reply #166 on: October 21, 2022, 10:06:56 AM »
A lower league coach paired with a lower league manager, what could have gone wrong ehh. Abysmal jobs for the boys appointment.

Offline Footy-Vill

• GM : 01.11.2024
« Reply #167 on: October 21, 2022, 10:07:19 AM »
With the right management team and coaches those two will be fine.
They have good pedigree.

A lower league coach paired with a lower league manager, what could have gone wrong ehh. Abysmal jobs for the boys appointment.
I think its great Critchley left he was part of the problem
Lower level coach doesnt belong in prem and yes man.
He was lucky to get anywhere near our club.

Online dave shelley

• GM : 01.02.2025
« Reply #168 on: October 21, 2022, 10:15:26 AM »
They have good pedigree.

While he has to shoulder some responsibility Footy, Critchley can hardly be blamed for it all.  We were shit before he arrived.
« Last Edit: October 21, 2022, 10:17:37 AM by dave shelley »

Offline tomd2103

« Reply #169 on: October 21, 2022, 10:16:36 AM »
They have good pedigree.

We've been largely rubbish since Danks and McPhee have been at the club.

Offline aj2k77

« Reply #170 on: October 21, 2022, 10:18:21 AM »
And we got even shitter with Critchley. He can take a share in the blame, he can't get paid a fucking fortune and do nothing positive. Back to the 1st division with him. Clown appointment.

Online sid1964

« Reply #171 on: October 21, 2022, 10:21:55 AM »
McPhee what does he do to keep his job???

Offline dicedlam

• GM : 11.08.2024
« Reply #172 on: October 21, 2022, 10:28:51 AM »
He's gone as well.  As well as most of the others.  Danks in charge on Sunday.

Both Danks and MacPhee can fuck off too. And also take Lange with you on your way out.

Offline OzVilla

• GM : 16.08.2023
« Reply #173 on: October 21, 2022, 10:36:11 AM »
I never bought this “he got caught out” re the passport debacle. What manager even at a Championship club would let that happen? Last time I looked there were tons of overseas born players in the championship. I thought it was just dumb and smacked of lack of forethought.

Circus from the beginning.

Offline Risso

• GM : 04.03.2025
« Reply #174 on: October 22, 2022, 09:02:51 AM »
I never bought this “he got caught out” re the passport debacle. What manager even at a Championship club would let that happen? Last time I looked there were tons of overseas born players in the championship. I thought it was just dumb and smacked of lack of forethought.

That's a bit unfair. You used to be able to get a passport over here next day if needed. Then all of a sudden, the passport office turns to shit and you've got a 10 week wait.

Offline LeonW

« Reply #175 on: October 22, 2022, 09:11:00 AM »

That's a bit unfair. You used to be able to get a passport over here next day if needed. Then all of a sudden, the passport office turns to shit and you've got a 10 week wait.

I think you’re being quite generous, Risso. In the role he’s in, European or beyond scouting should be par for the course and the role. Seems a bit bizarre not to have it within the remit to be able to do so, i’ll be honest.

Offline Dante Lavelli

• GM : 25.05.2023
« Reply #176 on: October 22, 2022, 09:24:08 AM »
I always thought it was a convenient excuse and he could enter Oz because he hadn’t had his covid jabs.

Online dave shelley

• GM : 01.02.2025
« Reply #177 on: October 22, 2022, 09:26:05 AM »

To be fair, if you apply on line you get them quick.  I applied for a renewal of my wife's earlier this year, I did it on a Monday it came through the door on Thursday.  My mate had a similar experience.

I applied for my own UK passport renewal on line and was told it could take eleven to twelve weeks, it arrived in six.  Perhaps we were just lucky.

Online pauliewalnuts

• GM : 26.08.2024
« Reply #178 on: October 22, 2022, 10:02:42 AM »
There was absolute chaos at the passport office over the summer - stories about people losing holidays because the office had had them for months and not processed them.

It was apparently down to one of the centres they used to process them which is why it didn’t impact everyone. My Mrs got hers in a few weeks at the exact time this was going on but other people were waiting months. They also stopped the ‘pay a load of money and come in person and get it in a day’ thing too.

It’s totally unfair to accuse Critchley of wrong doing here - the story was all over the news for a start.

Offline Risso

• GM : 04.03.2025
« Reply #179 on: October 22, 2022, 10:40:52 AM »

To be fair, if you apply on line you get them quick.  I applied for a renewal of my wife's earlier this year, I did it on a Monday it came through the door on Thursday.  My mate had a similar experience.

I applied for my own UK passport renewal on line and was told it could take eleven to twelve weeks, it arrived in six.  Perhaps we were just lucky.

That absolutely wasn't the case this summer Dave. We had to renew three of the kids' passports, all done online. The quickest took 8 weeks. My son's took 12.  Absolute shambles.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal