collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Follow us on...

Author Topic: You're going to get your f*****g head kicked in !  (Read 16463 times)

Online Andy_Lochhead_in_the_air

• Location: Upton Park....No, Olympic Stadium....No, Aston Park...Yes that's it,Turf Moor.
Re: You're going to get your f*****g head kicked in !
« Reply #75 on: April 15, 2022, 09:30:07 PM »
He's up, he's down
He's in the Rose & Crown
Barrie Hole, Barrie Hole

He shot, he missed
He must be f**kin' pissed
Barrie Hole, Barrie Hole

Offline Pete3206

• GM : PCM
« Reply #76 on: May 08, 2022, 02:15:35 PM »
I seem to remember drunken sailor with lyrics changed to have a go at the Argies in 1982.

Offline Pat McMahon

« Reply #77 on: May 08, 2022, 07:09:24 PM »
I seem to remember drunken sailor with lyrics changed to have a go at the Argies in 1982.

IIRC there was a chorus of Rule Britannia shortly before we left the stadium in Rotterdam

Offline trinityoap

« Reply #78 on: May 08, 2022, 07:12:31 PM »
And I think before that when Munich chanted "Argentina."

Offline trinityoap

« Reply #79 on: May 08, 2022, 07:17:47 PM »
Think it was before kick off.

Offline Damo70

« Reply #80 on: May 08, 2022, 07:30:44 PM »
He's up, he's down
He's in the Rose & Crown
Barrie Hole, Barrie Hole

He shot, he missed
He must be f**kin' pissed
Barrie Hole, Barrie Hole

Us Villa fans in Rottterdam were singing that song about Karl Heinze Rummenigge as we left the stadium.

Offline rob_bridge

« Reply #81 on: May 12, 2022, 11:50:00 PM »
I also remember Derby away in December 1977 when we sang Mull of Kintyre for a large part of the game whilst winning 3-0.
Interestingly, I noticed on Sunday that Forest fans sang it when the team came on.

Forest fans have snag their version of it since then. They were top at Christmas that year and won league.  It is a bit naff ‘City Ground’ with mist rolling in from the Trent.

Offline Pat McMahon

« Reply #82 on: May 13, 2022, 12:19:08 AM »
And I think before that when Munich chanted "Argentina."

A mob of Bayern fans came over chanting Argentina on the esplanade in the centre of Rotterdam late afternoon. They were quickly sent away and it didn’t last long. Only trouble I saw on what was a good natured day.

Offline steamer

« Reply #83 on: May 13, 2022, 08:46:28 AM »
Always been a song I associated with Forest

Offline Sunny Villa

« Reply #84 on: May 14, 2022, 08:20:32 PM »
Villa sang it at Forest when we got smashed in a cup game Gary Shaw scored a screamer, and Cloughie  came on the pitch and applauded the Villa faithful and made a comment on the TV about the Villa support .also sung at Boro away when a youth player scored for us , maybe Charlie Young.

The forest game there was a brilliant rendition of Yesterday by the Beatles as we waited down that little alley way before you crossed the rickety bridge to platform far away from the masses saved for the Specials

Offline eamonn

• GM : 26.07.2020
« Reply #85 on: June 06, 2022, 11:27:45 AM »
*Reads through thread*

Football fans...we/they're such arseholes...

Offline clash city rocker

« Reply #86 on: June 18, 2022, 02:23:46 PM »
I do work for a retired barrister...very well spoken...she told me some years ago her husband took her to a villa v manure game at the park. She was a massive Beckham fan and was well pissed off when her husband told her to keep quiet as they were sat with villa fans. I pointed out that there is a certain etiquette at football matches. Anyway a couple of times she got carried away and said I know what you mean when one chap told me to get my fat fuckin arse up my  own end. She said I wouldn't have minded so much but I didn't think my arse was that fat.

Online Rory

• GM : PCM
« Reply #87 on: June 19, 2022, 02:02:19 AM »
I do work for a retired barrister...very well spoken...she told me some years ago her husband took her to a villa v manure game at the park. She was a massive Beckham fan and was well pissed off when her husband told her to keep quiet as they were sat with villa fans. I pointed out that there is a certain etiquette at football matches. Anyway a couple of times she got carried away and said I know what you mean when one chap told me to get my fat fuckin arse up my  own end. She said I wouldn't have minded so much but I didn't think my arse was that fat.

Bit harsh that, yeah. Women store fat in different places to men, I imagine the bloke who said that had way more fat on his belly and tits than she had on her arse.

You don't talk to ladies like that, you focus on their character flaws - like supporting Man fucking Utd.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal