collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Asking for a friend Me. Brentford away  (Read 2978 times)

Offline wittonwarrior

Asking for a friend Me. Brentford away
« on: December 03, 2021, 03:54:46 PM »
Should be okay but taking any chances if anyone can help me out please DM me

Offline lennythekad

• GM : 25.01.2023
Re: Asking for a friend Me. Brentford away
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2021, 08:30:41 PM »
Could I also ask to be considered, if anyone has a spare, please?. Thanks very much.

Offline Luffbralion

« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2021, 02:40:05 PM »
Beginning to think I'll never get to an away league game again. Would love to go to this one. Please DM me if you have a spare senior or adult ticket. Utv

Tristandacuhna

« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2021, 08:03:26 PM »

8 tickets available to 10+ 2021/22 STH at the minute

Tristandacuhna

« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2021, 08:06:13 PM »

now 5 going fast

Offline wittonwarrior

« Reply #5 on: December 09, 2021, 08:08:39 PM »
All Brentford away tickets sold within 10 minutes tonight after the criteria went down to fans who had been to every away league game this season.  It's going to be a lottery next season if the hype and Gerrard bounce continue for even the most fervant supporters getting away briefs.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2021, 08:10:53 PM by wittonwarrior »

Offline wittonwarrior

« Reply #6 on: December 09, 2021, 08:13:35 PM »
Happy to say got mine - just.

Offline Marlon From Bearwood

« Reply #7 on: December 09, 2021, 08:22:21 PM »
I qualify to purchase mine on Monday, so looks like I’ve missed out! Gutted.

Should anyone have a spare, please let me know. I’d be eternally grateful.

Offline dorsetvillian

• GM : PCM
« Reply #8 on: December 10, 2021, 10:43:20 AM »
Also missed out in this round. I've been to all aways but Watford was not in my name. Would happily take a spare!

Tristandacuhna

« Reply #9 on: December 10, 2021, 06:36:02 PM »
All Brentford away tickets sold within 10 minutes tonight after the criteria went down to fans who had been to every away league game this season.  It's going to be a lottery next season if the hype and Gerrard bounce continue for even the most fervant supporters getting away briefs.

Reality is some grounds are not fit to apply the prem max of 3k away cap.
Brentford built new ground of only 17k capacity.
Watford similar.

And doss holes like Bournemouth 12k should be nowhere near the premiership without plans to expand to min 30k.
But there rich Oligarch is happy to take his revenue in times of plenty as Bournemouth will never be a football area to command a 30k stadium

Offline joe_c

• Location: My secret hayloft, shot with shafts of afternoon sunlight
  • GM : 31.03.2020
« Reply #10 on: December 12, 2021, 01:38:35 PM »
Ah, bollocks, I had to return my Arsenal ticket otherwise I'd have had enough to qualify so joining the end of this queue more in hope than anticipation.

Offline Chico Hamilton III

« Reply #11 on: December 27, 2021, 09:33:07 AM »
Posting this more in desperation than hope but I’m on the scrounge for Brentford. Ideally an adult and child ticket but will take 2 adults. Thanks!!

Offline NickyF

« Reply #12 on: December 30, 2021, 11:25:36 AM »
For some reason I can't send DMs but I have two adult tickets for the Villa away end at Brentford that are free to a good home. I screwed up the timings of a holiday and I'm supposed to be isolating hence I can't go. There is a catch though, the tickets are at my house in St Albans and would need picking up in person as I'm still away and can't post them (I'll ask a neighbour to leave them outside). Anyone interested?

Offline NickyF

« Reply #13 on: December 30, 2021, 12:13:20 PM »
If this all sounds a bit unplausible/too good to be true, I'm landing at 1130 at Gatwick on the day of the game and had planned on a mad dash to the ground. But... I left the tickets at home and chances are I'll get stuck at the airport, plus I'm supposed to isolate until my PCR comes back so I've given up. If you check my previous posts you'll see I'm not active on here (just a lurker) but I have given tickets away before when I couldn't go so don't fear a wild goose chase. St Albans is on the way if you're driving, train is a bit more hassle but from St Pancras (10 min walk from Euston) to St Albans is 20 mins. Don't like the idea of two empty seats :(

Offline lennythekad

• GM : 25.01.2023
« Reply #14 on: December 30, 2021, 07:47:16 PM »
If this all sounds a bit unplausible/too good to be true, I'm landing at 1130 at Gatwick on the day of the game and had planned on a mad dash to the ground. But... I left the tickets at home and chances are I'll get stuck at the airport, plus I'm supposed to isolate until my PCR comes back so I've given up. If you check my previous posts you'll see I'm not active on here (just a lurker) but I have given tickets away before when I couldn't go so don't fear a wild goose chase. St Albans is on the way if you're driving, train is a bit more hassle but from St Pancras (10 min walk from Euston) to St Albans is 20 mins. Don't like the idea of two empty seats :

If this all sounds a bit unplausible/too good to be true, I'm landing at 1130 at Gatwick on the day of the game and had planned on a mad dash to the ground. But... I left the tickets at home and chances are I'll get stuck at the airport, plus I'm supposed to isolate until my PCR comes back so I've given up. If you check my previous posts you'll see I'm not active on here (just a lurker) but I have given tickets away before when I couldn't go so don't fear a wild goose chase. St Albans is on the way if you're driving, train is a bit more hassle but from St Pancras (10 min walk from Euston) to St Albans is 20 mins. Don't like the idea of two empty seats :(

Hi Nicky, are these still available, please?. Don’t know if you can receive DM’s, but I’ve sent you one, anyway,
Cheers,
lennythekad.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal