collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Walsall A  (Read 1508 times)

Offline JJ-AV

• GM : 26.07.2022
Walsall A
« on: July 15, 2021, 08:53:12 AM »
If anyone has tickets I'm after 3 if possible

Offline liam

Re: Walsall A
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2021, 11:31:47 AM »
I got the confirmation that i had got 4 tickets - but not yet had the PDF with the actual tickets on...is that the same as everyone else? I only had the choice of E-Tickets, so just wondering if everyone else is still waiting, or like league away tickets they will arrive in the post.

Offline PGW

• Villan, Bear and now Cancer Warrior
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2021, 11:36:57 AM »
I got the confirmation that i had got 4 tickets - but not yet had the PDF with the actual tickets on...is that the same as everyone else? I only had the choice of E-Tickets, so just wondering if everyone else is still waiting, or like league away tickets they will arrive in the post.

The club posted a message yesterday that there is no E ticket availability and they had made an error so all tickets will be posted.
I was in same boat...selected E ticket. Club having to bear cost of postage.

Offline Lsvilla

• GM : 11.08.2024
« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2021, 11:42:49 AM »

The club posted a message yesterday that there is no E ticket availability and they had made an error so all tickets will be posted.
I was in same boat...selected E ticket. Club having to bear cost of postage.
Ha that’s ironic - I bought mine about 1pm (block H down the side) and they’d obviously sorted it by then as I was charged £1 postage !

Offline saunders_heroes

• GM : 25.02.2025
« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2021, 08:25:50 AM »
I have a spare adult ticket for tonight if anyone wants it. £12.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal