collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Tottenham vs Aston Villa Pre-Match Thread - Wednesday, May 19th - 6pm  (Read 10517 times)

Offline JD

• Stay Free
  • GM : 19.01.2025
Spoke to my Brother today a Spurzzz fan. It's his birthday tomorrow, so let's hope Villa give him something to upset him on his birthday. 

Offline Duncan Shaw

I think it’s a sky fest lump in the throat emotional farewell and Kane banging in a couple and sending the studio and the Spurs faithful into a  maelstrom of hyperbole and frenzied wanking.

Oh yes it's all geared up to be just that.  Shame because I've booked a table INSIDE a pub to watch this one with a Spurs mate and our lads.  Will be a nice night out but I suspect the game and the ensuing wank-a-thon will be the worst bit!

Offline PaulWinch again

• GM : 25.05.2024
Feels like we always lose to bloody Spurs.

Offline VILLA MOLE

• a v f c
Spoke to my Brother today a Spurzzz fan. It's his birthday tomorrow, so let's hope Villa give him something to upset him on his birthday. 

ahhhh sibling love that's nice  :D

Offline JD

• Stay Free
  • GM : 19.01.2025
Love him to bits but hate Spurzzz. Saw lots of games together at separate ends from charity shield in 1982 onwards. Never saw Villa lose to them, including the great   5-2  win at WHL.

Offline JUAN PABLO

• http://www.scifimafia.net
  • GM : Aug, 2014
we look so bloody predictible. Go on DS , start with Chuck and Jack .. nothing to lose .   Just want  abit of excitement for a change ...

Offline Dr Butler

• GM : 10.08.2022
a good mate of mine will be there tonight, a Spurs fan of a great many many years and he has paid £60 each for a seat for him and his wife !

hope he feels miserable tomorrow :)

UTV
The Doc

Offline Drummond

• GM : 10.10.2024
I used to have a soft spot for Spurs after watching the Charity Shield in '81 as a 10 year old.

Then they became a non-entity after they stopped winning cups. Then of course they started the PR drive and got lucky with Bale etc to now have these grand ideas about themselves, the wankers. As far as I'm concerned we need to smash them off the park, crock Kane for a season and Watkins can win the Euros for England in his place.

Offline BC54 VFC

• GM : 29.05.2015
a good mate of mine will be there tonight, a Spurs fan of a great many many years and he has paid £60 each for a seat for him and his wife !

UTV
The Doc
That's cheap! I paid £220 for 2 seats there at the opening game of last season!

Offline LeeB

• GM : May, 2014

UTV
The Doc

I was told that the corporate seats we were in were £1500 a game. The pies were nice though.

Offline BC54 VFC

• GM : 29.05.2015

UTV
The Doc

I was told that the corporate seats we were in were £1500 a game. The pies were nice though.
London prices! Yes, as you've guessed we were in 'Home' seats. Best ground I've ever been to and, yes, the pies were good.

Offline Cliftonville Villlain

Have never forgiven them for that night at Villa Park when we were neck and neck with United in 93. Fuckers defended as if their lives depended on it.

Offline Dr Butler

• GM : 10.08.2022

UTV
The Doc

London prices! Yes, as you've guessed we were in 'Home' seats. Best ground I've ever been to and, yes, the pies were good.

I think he was bemoaning the fact that as a one off game it was highly priced...

UTV
The Doc

Offline Luffbralion

"Best ground I've ever been to and, yes, the pies were good".

Haven't you been to Villa Park?  And indeed tried the famous Balti Pie?

Offline ez

I'll feel we are back properly when we start beating these regularly again. Probably not tonight though. I hope the game doesn't quickly settle into one way traffic towards our goal. Let's take the game to them.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal