collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Replica 'Stadium Shirts'  (Read 1731 times)

Offline Chipsticks

• GM : 22.04.2015
Replica 'Stadium Shirts'
« on: November 12, 2020, 09:05:24 PM »
I'm wanting to buy this season's home shirt, and I wondered if anyone had any experience with what the fit of the 'stadium shirt' is like compared to the 'pro shirt'?

Basically, I'm keen to hear if I should get a stadium shirt in my regular size or if it's still a little tighter compared to 'normal' clothes? I'm somewhere between an L and an XL so keen to get it right.

Offline Brazilian Villain

• GM : 09.03.2025
Re: Replica 'Stadium Shirts'
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2020, 10:35:53 PM »
I'm similar so

The club have sent out a useful kit guide with the physical shirt measurements.

Normal XL is 58cm across the chest going up and down in 3cm increments.
Pro XL is 53cm across the chest going up and down in 2cm increments.
Fits appear regular as waists are about the same size (1cm smaller) as the chests.

I like quite a snug fit so I'd likely be a L in the normal and a XXL in the Pro (Stadium) shirt.

Offline Risso

• GM : 04.03.2025
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2020, 12:21:49 AM »
From my experience the Kappa shirts are all on the small side, so if you're between a L and XL I'd definitely go for the latter. I've got a L in the normal away shirt, and an XL in the pro home and third kits.

Offline Chipsticks

• GM : 22.04.2015
« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2020, 10:01:09 PM »
From my experience the Kappa shirts are all on the small side, so if you're between a L and XL I'd definitely go for the latter. I've got a L in the normal away shirt, and an XL in the pro home and third kits.

Perfect, cheers!

Offline ldavfc4eva

« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2020, 07:31:01 AM »
Ordered my 4 year old her first shirt at the weekend. Ordered a 6 year old shirt so it has some room to grow in to.

£60 for the home shirt with Alice 7 on the back, bit much if you ask me but I’ve paid for it so that’s why they charge so much I suppose.

I did get free delivery....

Offline Hookeysmith

• GM : 06.02.2025
« Reply #5 on: November 16, 2020, 01:48:34 PM »
I went on the day of release to get the away shirt as in the marketing images is looked ace.

When i eventually got in the shop i was so disappointed in the fabric being so very different between fan shirt and player shirt. I said at the time that i loved the ribbed effect on the material on the pro shirt yet on the fan shirt it looked like a cheap printed fabric and no distinction on the claret piping. I think the same about the great camo 3rd kit as well - the fan version looks so cheap compared to the playing version

Real shame

Offline darren woolley

• GM : 12.12.2024
« Reply #6 on: November 16, 2020, 05:38:28 PM »
I'm XL but I had to go up a size in the stadium shirt I bought 2 XL instead and that fits perfect.

Offline Damo70

« Reply #7 on: November 16, 2020, 06:16:09 PM »
I'm wanting to buy this season's home shirt, and I wondered if anyone had any experience with what the fit of the 'stadium shirt' is like compared to the 'pro shirt'?

Basically, I'm keen to hear if I should get a stadium shirt in my regular size or if it's still a little tighter compared to 'normal' clothes? I'm somewhere between an L and an XL so keen to get it right.

I always go extra large to be safe. I got the white away stadium shirt for my birthday last week in extra large and I can tell from wearing it that the large would have definitely been too small.

Offline aldridgeboy

« Reply #8 on: November 17, 2020, 09:47:27 PM »
I’m a large usually. I had to go XL this year.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal