collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Recent Posts

Re: Gordon Cowans by Rudy Can't Fail
[Today at 07:36:44 PM]

Re: Chris Heck - President of Business Operations by OCD
[Today at 07:32:48 PM]

Re: Gordon Cowans by Paul.S
[Today at 07:27:19 PM]

Re: Gordon Cowans by VillaTim
[Today at 07:23:43 PM]

Re: Champions League Contention by Brazilian Villain
[Today at 07:23:42 PM]

Re: Chris Heck - President of Business Operations by VillaTim
[Today at 07:22:15 PM]

Re: Chris Heck - President of Business Operations by OCD
[Today at 07:20:22 PM]

Re: FFP by Percy McCarthy
[Today at 07:17:32 PM]

Follow us on...

Author Topic: January Transfer Window  (Read 172365 times)

Offline andyh

• GM : May, 2012
Re: January Transfer Window
« Reply #720 on: January 10, 2021, 11:26:10 AM »
Neil Moxley in the Mirror linking us with Brooks from Bournemouth and Olise from Reading.
I wish it were Joao.

Offline ChicagoLion

• Literally
« Reply #721 on: January 10, 2021, 11:28:19 AM »
How come Allardyce mouths off about other teams players?

Offline brontebilly

• GM : 09.06.2024
« Reply #722 on: January 10, 2021, 11:38:18 AM »
How come Allardyce mouths off about other teams players?

Deflection from the appalling results they have got since he took charge.

Offline dicedlam

• GM : 11.08.2024
« Reply #723 on: January 10, 2021, 01:04:21 PM »
Neil Moxley in the Mirror linking us with Brooks from Bournemouth and Olise from Reading.

I hope the rumour for Olise is true. He is a cracking player.

Offline OCD

• http://www.rightconsultant.com
  • GM : May, 2012
« Reply #724 on: January 10, 2021, 01:05:49 PM »
David Brooks high on Aston Villa's wish-list as Dean Smith gets transfer green light

EXCLUSIVE: Villa's boss fixes Bournemouth playmaker and Reading teen Michael Olise in his sights as he plots further additions to his side's attacking ranks

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/aston-villa-transfer-news-brooks-23289534

Good news if we do this we could be a top-four team

The bad news its from the Mirror Neil Moxley@Neil_Moxley Chief sports' writer of the Sunday People.

I don't see us having an interest in Brooks because we don't need to strengthen in the wide areas. It wouldn't surprise me if we had an interest in Olise though.

Offline Londonvilla

« Reply #725 on: January 10, 2021, 02:49:23 PM »
David Brooks high on Aston Villa's wish-list as Dean Smith gets transfer green light

EXCLUSIVE: Villa's boss fixes Bournemouth playmaker and Reading teen Michael Olise in his sights as he plots further additions to his side's attacking ranks

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/aston-villa-transfer-news-brooks-23289534

The bad news its from the Mirror Neil Moxley@Neil_Moxley Chief sports' writer of the Sunday People.

I don't see us having an interest in Brooks because we don't need to strengthen in the wide areas. It wouldn't surprise me if we had an interest in Olise though.

We have players who have been out for some time....... could it be Long Covid?

Remember Newcastle Allan Saint-Maximin and Jamaal Lascelles have been suffering the long-term effects from coronavirus for more than 6 weeks.

So we may need numbers

Offline ChicagoLion

• Literally
« Reply #726 on: January 10, 2021, 04:11:28 PM »

Remember Newcastle Allan Saint-Maximin and Jamaal Lascelles have been suffering the long-term effects from coronavirus for more than 6 weeks.

So we may need numbers
we have players wit long Covid, where are you getting this rubbish from?

Online LeeB

• GM : May, 2014
« Reply #727 on: January 10, 2021, 04:12:40 PM »

Thought Brooks plays more through the middle anyway? I'd think we'd look more for the kind of player that play across the middle and wide, give us cover in lots of areas, and our form probably gives us a wider pool to choose from.

Offline Londonvilla

« Reply #728 on: January 10, 2021, 04:27:15 PM »

So we may need numbers
we have players wit long Covid, where are you getting this rubbish from?

Read a post before commenting I said Could it be......Trézéguet and Ross Barkley have been out for some time and we know the Newcastle players have had Covid and been out for a long time.

Plus we have now been linked with players who play in Trézéguet and Ross positions
« Last Edit: January 10, 2021, 04:30:38 PM by Londonvilla »

Offline aj2k77

« Reply #729 on: January 10, 2021, 04:46:26 PM »
They've both had hamstring injuries. Why are you saying they've had covid and possibly long covid effects?

Offline Londonvilla

« Reply #730 on: January 10, 2021, 04:54:36 PM »
They've both had hamstring injuries. Why are you saying they've had covid and possibly long covid effects?

I did not say that they had covid read the post......I said could

Aston Villa confirm 10 first-team players have tested positive for COVID-19

https://talksport.com/football/efl/814742/aston-villa-10-players-coronavirus-efl-latest/

Offline ChicagoLion

• Literally
« Reply #731 on: January 10, 2021, 05:32:22 PM »
But that is not saying they have long covid, why don’t you just say I made it up,

Offline Drummond

• GM : 10.10.2024
« Reply #732 on: January 10, 2021, 05:34:28 PM »
You made it up.

Offline ChicagoLion

• Literally
« Reply #733 on: January 10, 2021, 05:37:30 PM »

Online Ian.

• GM : 07.10.2024
« Reply #734 on: January 10, 2021, 05:50:49 PM »
Isn’t Long Covid something you’ve had after recovering from the first symptoms of Covid and not something you get while the rest of the squad get regular Covid?

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal