collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Liverpool, Carabao Cup details  (Read 5171 times)

Offline danno

Re: Liverpool, Carabao Cup details
« Reply #15 on: December 12, 2019, 12:39:13 PM »
Hi I could do with a under 18 ref if anyone has one....doesn't let you buy kids ticket with an adult ref...thanks

I don't have one but I got an email a few days ago saying the game had gone to general sale... So can't you just create a new fan ID?

Offline leylandalbion

• GM : 06.05.2015
« Reply #16 on: December 12, 2019, 12:51:13 PM »
Hi I could do with a under 18 ref if anyone has one....doesn't let you buy kids ticket with an adult ref...thanks

I don't have one but I got an email a few days ago saying the game had gone to general sale... So can't you just create a new fan ID?

No created new ID and it says limited to 0 tickets for match....assume you must have booking history with that I'd?

Offline danno

« Reply #17 on: December 12, 2019, 12:54:12 PM »

No created new ID and it says limited to 0 tickets for match....assume you must have booking history with that I'd?

Ahh, yeah sounds like it. so it's general sale...but not really.  Hopefully someone on here can help you out.

Offline olaftab

• GM : 12.06.2024
« Reply #18 on: December 12, 2019, 01:21:48 PM »
Sent you a PM.

Offline PeterWithesShin

• GM : 17.03.2015
« Reply #19 on: December 12, 2019, 11:55:53 PM »
Criteria is booking history since 16/17.

Online Demitri_C

« Reply #20 on: December 16, 2019, 02:24:51 PM »
Doesnt look like a big crowd which is a shame really. A massive chance at getting to the semis

Offline UK Redsox

• GM : 10.02.2025
« Reply #21 on: December 16, 2019, 03:01:42 PM »
Prices have been reduced for ST holders and those of us that have already purchased will get a food/drink voucher

Aston Villa is delighted to announce an exclusive offer to Season Ticket Holders for our Carabao Cup quarter final tie with Liverpool at Villa Park on Tuesday December 17th.

For a 72-hour period, Season Ticket Holders who have not secured a seat for the game can purchase a ticket for any part of the stadium for just £20 per adult, subject to availability.

As a gesture of goodwill to those Season Ticket Holders who have already bought at the previously arranged prices, they will receive a £10 concourse catering refreshment voucher to be redeemed at any of the remaining matches at Villa Park this season.

The decision to modify prices for Season Ticket Holders comes after Liverpool FC have made clear their intentions in the competition.

Our twin priorities are to fill Villa Park for this game and offer our most loyal supporters – our Season Ticket Holders - the best possible value. We hope Season Ticket Holders who have already bought their match tickets for the game understand that the decision to modify prices is not taken lightly and has been made due to the unique nature of this fixture.

Season Ticket Holders who have not yet bought a seat for the game should contact the club in the normal manner. Those Season Ticket Holders who have already purchased their ticket for the game will receive their refreshment voucher, which can be used to buy any food or drink within the stadium, by post this month.

Offline Abbeyfealeavfc

• GM : 23.03.2023
« Reply #22 on: January 09, 2020, 12:32:31 PM »
Credit where credit is due, today I received 2x£5 concourse catering refreshment vouchers.
I bought my ticket early for this match and only paid £20 for it, so I wasn't expecting the vouchers as all tickets eventually were reduced to £20.
I'm still waiting for a claret membership card bought last June, but that's a subject for a different thread.
Well done Villa!

Offline BlackCountryVilla

« Reply #23 on: January 09, 2020, 08:13:43 PM »
I was wondering if anyone had received the voucher yet. Nothing here yet.

Offline JB1811

« Reply #24 on: January 09, 2020, 08:42:04 PM »
Got mine yesterday (2 x £5.00, no change given), and the good ladies came this morning.

Offline frankmosswasmyuncle

• GM : 05.09.2024
« Reply #25 on: January 09, 2020, 09:03:55 PM »
Got mine today too.
May purchase beer on Sunday!

Offline simon ward 50

« Reply #26 on: January 10, 2020, 10:52:10 AM »
Got mine today too.
May purchase beer on Sunday!

You might need it!