collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Recent Topics

Champions League Contention by eamonn
[Today at 01:34:31 AM]

GUESS THE CROWD R27; Europa Conf🏆SF VILLA v Olympiacos, Thurs 2nd May!🥧 by edgysatsuma89
[Today at 01:33:31 AM]

Other Games - 2023/24 by Brazilian Villain
[Today at 12:42:47 AM]

Villa - Arsenal 89-90 by dcdavecollett
[Today at 12:41:33 AM]

Aston Villa 2 Chelsea 2 Post Match Heart Massage. by Ads
[April 28, 2024, 11:47:33 PM]

Douglas Luiz - Confirmed confirmed by PaulWinch again
[April 28, 2024, 11:19:47 PM]

Moussa Diaby - Confirmed by Axl Rose
[April 28, 2024, 11:15:52 PM]

Loanwatch 2023/24 by AV84
[April 28, 2024, 11:09:51 PM]

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Cubs/Clarets membership  (Read 41429 times)

Offline luke95

Re: Cubs/Clarets membership
« Reply #75 on: September 05, 2019, 10:25:50 AM »
Well, I obtained claret membership on Saturday morning, took a few minutes.  A few minutes later I had my ticket for the Burnley game, with my £10 off.  Well pleased.  The pack of 'goodies' I'm happy to wait for, this not being something that I am bothered about.

Regardless of whether you're bothered or not the time it's taken to sort  people's memberships is piss poor by any standards

Offline Villa75

« Reply #76 on: September 05, 2019, 11:43:44 AM »
Has anybody found a way of loading money into the card, and using it as the ground to spend said money and earn points, when you have yet to receive the card?

Offline Towser

• GM : 09.06.2024
« Reply #77 on: September 05, 2019, 03:36:19 PM »
Has anybody found a way of loading money into the card, and using it as the ground to spend said money and earn points, when you have yet to receive the card?

You cant as it works by contactless payment, although the first time you use it you have to actually insert the card into the machine and enter a pin, once you have entered the pin the first time it is contactless after that.

Offline AV82EC

• GM : 22.02.2024
« Reply #78 on: September 05, 2019, 08:06:29 PM »
There was a note on Twitter from @AVFCsupport earlier in the week saying they were aware people were still waiting and they were getting on top of the problem. Not much comfort for those waiting I suppose but at least they are aware.

Offline 144 Hard Boiled Eggs

« Reply #79 on: September 06, 2019, 10:23:19 AM »
Sorry if his has been covered previously but has anyone with a claret membership bought Virgin train tickets using the 20% discount offer yet? I believe you need a membership card which I've not received.

I'm pretty sure you just put in your fan ID number when buying online (from what I can gather).

Booking train tickets seems fine but I think the terms on the Virgin website say that you also need proof of membership when travelling which I've not received yet.

Offline Bad English

• I am Perpignan Villa
  • GM : 29.03.2025
« Reply #80 on: September 06, 2019, 12:11:39 PM »
There was a note on Twitter from @AVFCsupport earlier in the week saying they were aware people were still waiting and they were getting on top of the problem. Not much comfort for those waiting I suppose but at least they are aware.
I believe this is the third time they have told us this. If it were another company I'd have told them to stick it up their arse by now.

Offline Dazvillain

« Reply #81 on: September 06, 2019, 10:14:13 PM »
Still not received anything after 10 weeks. Missed out on points accumulated at first home game. Was only allowed to claim 1 out of 4 of us getting £10 discount for those tickets. They said it would be sorted. However the ones for Burnley game have presented the same issue. I have tweeted the club and support Id on twitter over a week ago and not a sniff of reply , explanation or apology .
Customer service is absolutely appalling currently

Offline AVH87

• GM : 13.02.2021
« Reply #82 on: September 06, 2019, 10:28:04 PM »
Still waiting for mine through the post also, paid weeks in advance of the season starting.

Offline lennythekad

• GM : 25.01.2023
« Reply #83 on: September 07, 2019, 12:40:22 PM »
I bought three the day they went on sale for me and my two sons, in one transaction. Mine and one sons came before the season started. The other son’s still waiting. Surely it would be easier to send all three at once, rather than splitting the transaction.
They make hard work of relatively simple issues. It’s like a small cottage industry, instead of an internationally known business.

Offline danno

« Reply #84 on: September 07, 2019, 12:51:35 PM »
Sorry if his has been covered previously but has anyone with a claret membership bought Virgin train tickets using the 20% discount offer yet? I believe you need a membership card which I've not received.

I'm pretty sure you just put in your fan ID number when buying online (from what I can gather).

Booking train tickets seems fine but I think the terms on the Virgin website say that you also need proof of membership when travelling which I've not received yet.

Bit of a last resort but maybe print out your confirmation email etc?

Offline wittonwarrior

« Reply #85 on: September 07, 2019, 05:14:24 PM »
Apparently they have a problem with the supplier. I’m still waiting on a re print of my st card that went missing but gas now turned up

Offline 144 Hard Boiled Eggs

« Reply #86 on: September 07, 2019, 06:56:04 PM »

Bit of a last resort but maybe print out your confirmation email etc?

Yes,that's what I'll probably do.

Offline villa `cross the mersey

« Reply #87 on: September 07, 2019, 08:20:02 PM »
Well, I obtained claret membership on Saturday morning, took a few minutes.  A few minutes later I had my ticket for the Burnley game, with my £10 off.  Well pleased.  The pack of 'goodies' I'm happy to wait for, this not being something that I am bothered about.

Regardless of whether you're bothered or not the time it's taken to sort  people's memberships is piss poor by any standards
I totally agree.....had this been any other organization I would be screaming for my money back

Offline Davkaus

« Reply #88 on: September 07, 2019, 09:32:29 PM »

I totally agree.....had this been any other organization I would be screaming for my money back

It's what clubs count on. The handling of the memberships is every bit as shambolic as the catering or the stock management in the club shop. A business that relied on those income streams would go bust if they were run as poorly as ours are.

Nobody ever swapped football teams because the operations are a piss poor though, so they're on to a winner.  I wonder how much money stuff like this costs the club though.

Offline darren woolley

• GM : 12.12.2024
« Reply #89 on: September 09, 2019, 03:33:09 PM »
I'm still waiting I bought mine when it went on sale not heard a thing since.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal