collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Kappa new Principal Partner  (Read 213895 times)

Online Marlon From Bearwood

Re: Kappa new Principal Partner
« Reply #975 on: January 01, 2020, 09:54:31 PM »

Popped into the club shop yesterday and noticed a new range of Kappa gear in all black. Looked ok from a distance but when viewed up close, it’s shockingly poor quality. The Villa badge looks so shit I had to take a picture as it appears to show the head of a strange creature, but not a Lion! Also, the shape of the crest is all wrong. Compare it to the home shirt to understand just how bad it looks.

It genuinely looks like dodgy fake gear, yet it’s on sale in the club shop.

Offline AsTallAsLions

« Reply #976 on: January 01, 2020, 09:59:20 PM »
Looks terrible. Kappa's stuff is shite. Does anyone know how long we're stuck with them for?

Offline Ad@m

• GM : 23.03.2023
« Reply #977 on: January 02, 2020, 06:26:07 AM »
That's criminal from a branding perspective.

Have you tried contacting Nicola Ibbetson on LinkedIn to tell her about it?

Offline stevo_st

• GM : 27.07.21
« Reply #978 on: January 02, 2020, 08:29:38 AM »
We got our 6yr old one of the training tops and jackets for Xmas. Been very happy with the quality so far having been a bit nervous with all the criticism of Kappa

Offline PeterWithesShin

• GM : 17.03.2015
« Reply #979 on: January 04, 2020, 03:14:46 PM »
For those into old school

Offline Flin5tone

• Say NO to Monster
« Reply #980 on: January 04, 2020, 04:38:37 PM »
what on earth is club doing stocking that S*** in the club shop? i'm sorry but no matter who is in charge nothing seems to be put right, this looks like something you'd find on ebay for a fiver

Club on and off the pitch still acting like Sunday League for all the praise the new owners get there's still improvements to be made all over. we're miles behind the premiership 'big' clubs in so many ways

Online CT

• http://astonvilla.blogfootball.com/CT
  • GM : 11.02.2024
« Reply #981 on: January 04, 2020, 04:54:51 PM »

Club on and off the pitch still acting like Sunday League for all the praise the new owners get there's still improvements to be made all over. we're miles behind the premiership 'big' clubs in so many ways

I can't believe any Villa fan would say we're "Sunday League". What an absolutely pathetic comment.

Offline PeterWithesShin

« Reply #982 on: January 04, 2020, 04:56:20 PM »

Are we fuck.

Offline Flin5tone

• Say NO to Monster
« Reply #983 on: January 04, 2020, 05:09:44 PM »
would Man Utd,Barcelona, or even Everton and Spurs allow that garbage to be stocked in the official store? it's embarrassing
« Last Edit: January 04, 2020, 05:14:21 PM by Flin5tone »

Offline ChicagoLion

• Literally
« Reply #984 on: January 04, 2020, 05:12:24 PM »
Looks pretty bad, surely somebody checks this stuff before putting it on sale.

Offline PeterWithesShin

« Reply #985 on: January 04, 2020, 05:14:56 PM »
There's a massive gap between stocking some shite made by Kappa (who are shit) and being a Sunday League side on and off the pitch. I've read some shit on here, and typed plenty, but that's right up there.

Online Toronto Villa

• GM : 22.07.2024
« Reply #986 on: January 04, 2020, 05:17:49 PM »
would Man Utd,Barcelona, or even Everton and Spurs allow that garbage to be stocked in the official store? it's embarrassing

Have you seen some of their kits and tat over the years? Every club has shit they try to pawn off on fans. What you’ve written is nonsense.

Offline Flin5tone

• Say NO to Monster
« Reply #987 on: January 04, 2020, 05:18:42 PM »
There's a massive gap between stocking some shite made by Kappa (who are shit) and being a Sunday League side on and off the pitch. I've read some shit on here, and typed plenty, but that's right up there.

I don't think many Sunday League teams would put that crap on, it's been the same for years either poor quality or distribution issues etc . same with the poor service at the Ticket Office and so on . We never seem to be able to get anything quite right .

Online CT

« Reply #988 on: January 04, 2020, 05:18:54 PM »

Exactly. I mean, literally everything he posts is slagging off everything to do with Aston Villa. Everything.

Now we're "Sunday League on and off the pitch" because our kit supplier isn't good. Again, not the things an Aston Villa supporter would say in my opinion.

Online CT

« Reply #989 on: January 04, 2020, 05:20:09 PM »

I don't think many Sunday League teams would put that crap on, it's been the same for years either poor quality or distribution issues etc . same with the poor service at the Ticket Office and so on . We never seem to be able to get anything quite right .

We might be better off shutting the club down completely.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal