collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Aston Villa v Millwall pre-match thread  (Read 13096 times)

Online London Villan

• GM : 27.05.2019
Re: Aston Villa v Millwall pre-match thread
« Reply #45 on: April 21, 2019, 11:36:18 AM »
Any updates on the injuries for tomoz?

Offline olaftab

• GM : 12.06.2024
« Reply #46 on: April 21, 2019, 11:43:11 AM »
Gone for a 10th draw in a row

You can thank me on Monday night.
I like your seduction technique. 

Offline mallo

• GM : 28.03.2021
« Reply #47 on: April 21, 2019, 02:41:49 PM »
I’ve gone for a draw - 2-2. Tammy being out is a serious blow. I think I’d start Kodja with an eye to putting Davis on 2nd half.

Online brontebilly

• GM : 09.06.2024
« Reply #48 on: April 21, 2019, 05:04:31 PM »
Easy win, I'd start Davis over Kodjia and Hourihane deserves a start.

Offline UK Redsox

• GM : 10.02.2025
« Reply #49 on: April 21, 2019, 05:42:58 PM »
I've seen more positive things from Davis in the last couple of games than in his previous appearances.

He's starting to figure out how to use his physical size to influence the game and at times looks like a young (but slow) Heskey.

Offline brian green

• GM : 19.06.2020
« Reply #50 on: April 21, 2019, 07:38:29 PM »
He is not that slow, IMHO, he needs to be coached how to run properly.  Rudy Gestede had the same problem.

Online Lastfootstamper

• GM : PCM
« Reply #51 on: April 21, 2019, 07:51:39 PM »
He is not that slow, IMHO, he needs to be coached how to run properly.  Rudy Gestede had the same problem.

Grealish has gained a good half a yard this season from somewhere.

Online Lastfootstamper

« Reply #52 on: April 21, 2019, 07:57:35 PM »
Missing this, off to what used to be Butlin's Pwllheli for a few days. I was hoping it'd be on telly, but never mind. Hopefully I can have a Legion/Sunderland effect!

6-1 us.

Offline TopDeck113

• GM : 27.07.2023
« Reply #53 on: April 21, 2019, 08:00:34 PM »
2-0 Villa. McFadden & Whitehead.

Offline Ads

• GM : 17.04.2024
« Reply #54 on: April 21, 2019, 08:04:52 PM »
Missing this, off to what used to be Butlin's Pwllheli for a few days. I was hoping it'd be on telly, but never mind. Hopefully I can have a Legion/Sunderland effect!

6-1 us.

I have a place in Morfa Bychan, a mile or 2 out of Porthmadog. Currently enjoying a Staropramen and watching the sunset over Cricieth Castle in the distance.

Will be abandoning the family at around 8am for this one.

Offline brian green

• GM : 19.06.2020
« Reply #55 on: April 21, 2019, 08:09:51 PM »
Don't  forget your passport.

Offline Andy_Lochhead_in_the_air

• Location: Upton Park....No, Olympic Stadium....No, Aston Park...Yes that's it,Turf Moor.
« Reply #56 on: April 21, 2019, 08:40:05 PM »

6-1 us.

I have a place in Morfa Bychan, a mile or 2 out of Porthmadog. Currently enjoying a Staropramen and watching the sunset over Cricieth Castle in the distance.

Beautiful part of the world. The Llyn peninsula coast path matches anything Cornwall can offer.
2-2 draw, Godfrey & Greenhalgh for us, Cripps & Dunphy for them.   

Online Sexual Ealing

« Reply #57 on: April 21, 2019, 08:43:36 PM »

6-1 us.

Beautiful part of the world. The Llyn peninsula coast path matches anything Cornwall can offer.

Agreed. I couldn't believe it the first time I went to (I think) Harlech a few years back. Totally stunning - the hills and the beaches.

Online Lastfootstamper

« Reply #58 on: April 21, 2019, 08:46:14 PM »

6-1 us.

The missus is a Welsh speaker, and I cop no end of grief about my Brummie pronunciations. She visibly winces whenever I have what I believe is a decent stab at anything. Porthmadog? Wrong. Pwllheli? Wrong. Bangor? Wrong. Our "estate" on the holiday park is called Llyn Village. I'm going with "Thin Village", cos that's as close as she's going to get from me.

Little tiny bit of a win in that her niece, who's just turned eleven and was part of their family exodus up here four and a half years ago, appears to have forgotten everything and pronounces them like us normal folk.

Offline Andy_Lochhead_in_the_air

• Location: Upton Park....No, Olympic Stadium....No, Aston Park...Yes that's it,Turf Moor.
« Reply #59 on: April 21, 2019, 08:58:08 PM »

6-1 us.

The missus is a Welsh speaker, and I cop no end of grief about my Brummie pronunciations. She visibly winces whenever I have what I believe is a decent stab at anything. Porthmadog? Wrong. Pwllheli? Wrong. Bangor? Wrong. Our "estate" on the holiday park is called Llyn Village. I'm going with "Thin Village", cos that's as close as she's going to get from me.

Little tiny bit of a win in that her niece, who's just turned eleven and was part of their family exodus up here four and a half years ago, appears to have forgotten everything and pronounces them like us normal folk.

https://forvo.com/word/llyn/

I just say lean peninsula.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal