collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Recent Topics

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Merry Press-mas  (Read 1186 times)

Online dave.woodhall

• Location: Treading water in a sea of retarded sexuality and bad poetry.

Offline ChicagoLion

• Literally
Re: Merry Press-mas
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2018, 06:24:18 PM »
Good point about Whelans inclusion and contribution, I said the same on the post match thread.

Offline Fred Crump

« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2018, 06:35:05 PM »
Me too and Hourihane for all his weaknesses keeps scoring, which for a midfielder is a quality worth its weight in gold. Onwards and upwards and thanks for the continued quality coverage and analysis Dave. ( Gags at sycophantic comment. ) ;)

Offline Toronto Villa

• GM : 22.07.2024
« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2018, 06:37:31 PM »
I think had we drawn today on the back of beating Leeds everyone would be much more satisfied. It's the same 4 points from two games. That said we will take it. Winning ugly is important and it was critical today not to look back on 2 points from the last 12 and rather 5. However it arrived. We now can hopefully use this as a springboard to what we all hope will be a run of games that gives us a super chance to put ourselves in a very decent position come Feb.

Offline Steve67

• GM : 01.12.2024
« Reply #4 on: December 26, 2018, 06:50:01 PM »
All the upper championship teams are playing each other over the next few weeks, this is a perfect chance to strengthen the squad and catch those teams above us.  We normally lose the type of game that we had at Swansea. Really pleased with the win.  I genuinely cannot remember a win in Wales prior to this. Our first league double of the season, let us hope for many more.

Offline PeterWithesShin

• GM : 17.03.2015
« Reply #5 on: December 26, 2018, 06:51:27 PM »
I think had we drawn today on the back of beating Leeds everyone would be much more satisfied. It's the same 4 points from two games. That said we will take it. Winning ugly is important and it was critical today not to look back on 2 points from the last 12 and rather 5. However it arrived. We now can hopefully use this as a springboard to what we all hope will be a run of games that gives us a super chance to put ourselves in a very decent position come Feb.

What 4 points is that then?  ;)

Offline Toronto Villa

• GM : 22.07.2024
« Reply #6 on: December 26, 2018, 06:52:49 PM »

What 4 points is that then?  ;)

LOL fuck 3 points. I can’t add. Have some Christmas spirit Mr shin.

Offline eamonn

• GM : 26.07.2020
« Reply #7 on: December 26, 2018, 07:27:16 PM »
*It's still 3 points from the two games

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal