collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Holte Suite on Sunday  (Read 2157 times)

Offline Brassneck

Holte Suite on Sunday
« on: December 18, 2018, 07:59:27 PM »
Anyone know what time the Holte Suite is likely to open on Sunday?

Thanks in advance.

Offline wittonwarrior

Re: Holte Suite on Sunday
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2018, 04:42:59 AM »
You doing a book signing with big h as your minder xx. Do you believe in the villa

Online The Edge

• GM : PCM
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2018, 08:38:32 AM »
It had better be open this week. Couldn't get in straight after the Stoke game. Was told there was a private party going on. On a fucking match day!!

Online Clampy

« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2018, 09:32:39 AM »
It had better be open this week. Couldn't get in straight after the Stoke game. Was told there was a private party going on. On a fucking match day!!

It was open. They were just not letting people in after a certain time because it was only open for an hour because of a private party.

Offline Three Spires Villa

« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2018, 02:02:03 PM »
Around 11, I would guess

Online The Edge

« Reply #5 on: December 19, 2018, 05:00:59 PM »

It was open. They were just not letting people in after a certain time because it was only open for an hour because of a private party.
That's piss poor that is. It's supposed to be for the fans on matchdays. Plus on Saturday I was there within a couple of minutes of the final whistle.

Online Clampy

« Reply #6 on: December 19, 2018, 05:08:30 PM »

That's piss poor that is. It's supposed to be for the fans on matchdays. Plus on Saturday I was there within a couple of minutes of the final whistle.

You were probably unluckly because we got in and there were signs saying for an hour only. It's not piss poor though, its Christmas. The main room will have been hired out in advance.

Online Holte L2

« Reply #7 on: December 19, 2018, 05:36:04 PM »

It was my works Christmas do I'm afraid. I didn't go because I don't like my work colleagues. Would rather spend time with my family

Offline North Birmingham AVFC

« Reply #8 on: December 19, 2018, 09:22:52 PM »
Why not go to one of pubs round the ground, for a proper pre match drink, Aston Social, Witton Arms or Yew Tree.
« Last Edit: December 19, 2018, 09:25:50 PM by North Birmingham AVFC »

Online The Edge

« Reply #9 on: December 19, 2018, 09:27:05 PM »
Why not go to one of pubs round th ground, for a proper pre match drink, Aston Social, Witton Arms or Yew Tree.
I usually do.

Offline North Birmingham AVFC

« Reply #10 on: December 19, 2018, 09:28:58 PM »
Why not go to one of pubs round th ground, for a proper pre match drink, Aston Social, Witton Arms or Yew Tree.
I usually do.
More for the original poster. The Arthur Roberts in Perry Barr is doing well need more bar staff on match day though.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal