collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Recent Posts

Re: Other Games - 2023/24 by kippaxvilla2
[Today at 02:24:39 PM]

Re: Other Games - 2023/24 by Forge10
[Today at 02:24:34 PM]

Re: Other Games - 2023/24 by Toronto Villa
[Today at 02:24:17 PM]

Re: Other Games - 2023/24 by Proposition Joe
[Today at 02:23:55 PM]

Re: Other Games - 2023/24 by Pete3206
[Today at 02:23:52 PM]

Re: Other Games - 2023/24 by kippaxvilla2
[Today at 02:23:40 PM]

Re: Other Games - 2023/24 by Beard82
[Today at 02:23:32 PM]

Re: Other Games - 2023/24 by Somniloquism
[Today at 02:23:19 PM]

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Cheating Bastards vs Aston Villa Post-Match Thread  (Read 34556 times)

Online ChicagoLion

• Literally
Re: Cheating Bastards vs Aston Villa Post-Match Thread
« Reply #165 on: December 07, 2018, 11:59:19 PM »
We are now producing the chances that Hogan used to thrive on.
Tamy back to Chelsea! I think you saw tonight why that is not the case.
« Last Edit: December 08, 2018, 12:58:45 AM by ChicagoLion »

Offline PeterWithe

• GM : 12.02.2025
« Reply #166 on: December 08, 2018, 12:03:30 AM »
We are now producing the chances thatHogan used to thrive on.
Tamyback ti Chelsea! I think you sawtonight whytgat isnot the case.

He’s a young lad who has had a cracking month, he missed a few easy ones but hey ho, so do players like Morata who are restricting h8s chances at Chelsea and cost £80m

If he was good enough to hold down a place at Chelsea he wouldn’t have scored 10 goals for us would he?

Fuck me, a bit of patience please...

Offline VillaAlways

• GM : 23.10.2016
« Reply #167 on: December 08, 2018, 12:07:53 AM »
We are now producing the chances thatHogan used to thrive on.
Tamyback ti Chelsea! I think you sawtonight whytgat isnot the case.
Few beers ?

Offline itmustbe_it is!

« Reply #168 on: December 08, 2018, 12:10:38 AM »
What I liked about Tammy tonight was that even though he was struggling and missed a few he kept making the runs, kept showing and calling for the ball and didn't hide, He'll score more than he misses.

As an aside, if my son saw me behaving like the middle aged Albion twats just across the barrier in the Smethwick End he'd disown me

Online Small Rodent

• GM : 30.11.2024
« Reply #169 on: December 08, 2018, 12:12:39 AM »
Re:  Nyland

For Engerland fans, that means Shilton is a shot flapper of the ball and Maradona and the officials are total innocents.

Offline villan from luton

« Reply #170 on: December 08, 2018, 12:14:16 AM »
To be honest I thought they were stronger and more powerful all over the pitch and I never felt we were comfortable, that said if we’d took our chances they could have cheated all they wanted and it wouldn’t h@ve mattered

I thought the same for the first hour - they seemed to have more urgency.

I was the sole Villa fan in the pub and the two QPR fans next to me thought a draw was fair. They thought Rodriguez should have got a yellow for the handbal, though and pointed out his celebration was so muted it was obvious he was guilty. We should have blocked the cross before it came in and Nyland was again weak in dealing with it.

Having said that, if Abraham had taken the chances he had on a plate, in particular the one from Bolasie, we would have had the game sewn up. It was our own fault for fucking up and not converting one of them to secure the win.

I agree for the first half it was even and they came out strong at start of second half, but we were the footballing team for me, even if our major players were nowhere near their best

Offline West Derby Villan

• GM : 09.05.2022
« Reply #171 on: December 08, 2018, 12:16:54 AM »
Disappointed, but we've come along long way in a very short space of time under Dean Smith. Unrecognisable from that disorganised shower under the previous manager. Tammy has been brilliant for us of late, so it's unfortunate that he chose this game to have a stinker. Very pleased with the progress we are making and as other posters have mentioned, we don't have to fear anyone in this league. I'm sure DS has reinforcements in mind for the transfer window. The most beautiful thing of all is that we are a very attractive team to watch, how long has it been since we have said that? UTV

Offline spartacuss

« Reply #172 on: December 08, 2018, 12:24:44 AM »
To be fair to West Bromwich Handball, Rodriguez thought he was playing in tonight's UK snooker championship and was trying to practise his cueing  action - not believing that  some inept official would call it a 'goal'.

Offline murfee

• GM : 15.05.2015
« Reply #173 on: December 08, 2018, 12:30:41 AM »
We are the best team in this league.They arent far behind .We made them look like mugs for 70 minutes....have no fear, we are going up

Offline Colhint

• GM : 02.12.2016
« Reply #174 on: December 08, 2018, 12:38:03 AM »
Should have had Nigel Owens as the Ref. There were 2 knock on's for the last goal

Offline adrenachrome

« Reply #175 on: December 08, 2018, 12:50:12 AM »
Should have had Nigel Owens as the Ref. There were 2 knock on's for the last goal

Maybe the Stripey twat thought it was volleyball and attempted a digging shot to knock it up in air to be spiked by Gayle.

Offline TonyD

« Reply #176 on: December 08, 2018, 01:00:57 AM »
Officials are fuckingi c***s but Tammy cost us big time.

We are going to rue those lost 4 points from Forest and tonight.

Quite possibly. 
But it’s still good fun.
And we’re still going up. Make no mistake! 

Offline TonyD

« Reply #177 on: December 08, 2018, 01:06:35 AM »
F.T.A

Offline tomd2103

« Reply #178 on: December 08, 2018, 01:09:07 AM »
Disappointing not to get the win after playing well for long periods of the game and creating a number of decent chances.  The two goals we conceded were a bit disappointing - caught out by a long ball for the first and then the double handball for the second.  I think Nyland could have been a bit stronger and Kodjia didn't track back.

All that said, we've played away at arguably two of the strongest teams in the league in less than a week and have picked up 4 points whilst scoring 5 goals. 

Offline Chinchilla Bathhouse

• GM : 25.01.2020
« Reply #179 on: December 08, 2018, 01:18:07 AM »
Just spotted this on the Beeb's live reporting of the match. It's by some BBC correspondent called Ged Scott, and he wrote this after 90 minutes (so just before the equaliser):

Admittedly, Villa’s raucous 2,617 visiting fans have so far had more to sing about than the hosts.

But what really stands out among the extensive repertoire from the claret and blue section is that they’ve taken the time and trouble to learn a few new tunes.

All half-inched from other clubs, admittedly. But we haven’t heard then Yippee-ay-eh, Yippee-Ay-Oh once and the old “Spinky and Birchy and Alan McInally” favourite finally seems to have been condemned to history! And that’s got to be a good thing!

I have no idea who Ged Scott is but judging by these pissy remarks and his profile pic I have deduced that he's a Villa-hating fat git.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal