collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Deano’s wishlist - the Jan transfer speculation/guaranteed nonsense thread  (Read 316717 times)

Offline Dazvillain

All this talk about West Brom getting the Wolves lad from under our nose is utter MADNESS
why? I'm sure I read somewhere on Twitter we had as good as signed him .......that's right
" our Hause , in the middle of a tweet"
Yeh thought it was reported that he was having medical last night too......not another joe Bryan escapade again !?

Offline sickbeggar

• Location: Universities are full of people educated beyond their intelligence
End of the day we may have to get used to this type of thing with Hause and Abraham. Wolves are in the promised land, and WBA have the parachute payments to fall back on to fund them but its all swings and roundabouts in the end. Parachute payments didn't help us get promoted, and we probably outbid clubs for some of the crap still on our books  8)

Offline TheMalandro

• GM : 06.03.2016
With the financial meltdown at the blose, I’d try and nick Maikel Kieftenbeld. I’ve always thought he was a decent player, dirty perhaps but just what we need.

Offline Matt Collins

He's rubbish isn't he?

Offline Dave P

• GM : PCM
With the financial meltdown at the blose, I’d try and nick Maikel Kieftenbeld. I’ve always thought he was a decent player, dirty perhaps but just what we need.

Bit early to be drinking but each to their own.

Offline ozzjim

• GM : 30.08.2022
I would sooner nab Harlee Dean off them. And Che Adams.

I do hope it Tammy goes we sign another forward that can play wide though. If Kodjia goes down the middle he will score goals, but we will need wide options. Ideally someone with a bit of pace and skill.

Online Richard E

• This also will pass.
  • GM : 28.02.2019
He's rubbish isn't he?

He plays for Birmingham City - res ipsa loquitur.

Offline PeterWithe

• GM : 12.02.2025
Mail have us interested in Timothy Muso-Mensah, currently on loan at Fulham from Man Utd. Central Defender.

Offline TheMalandro

• GM : 06.03.2016
Mail have us interested in Timothy Muso-Mensah, currently on loan at Fulham from Man Utd. Central Defender.

Fulham fans are glad to see the back of him, a bad attitude supposedly.

Offline Risso

• GM : 04.03.2025

I think PW's word filter has changed 'Fosu' to 'Muso'!

Offline Risso

• GM : 04.03.2025

The Fulham website says he's a right back who can play in the middle.  Not sure that's exactly a priority right now.

Offline JJ-AV

• GM : 26.07.2022
We should go for Maja at Sunderland if Tammy goes

Strong, quick, good leap and plays through the middle. On a free in the Summer.

Offline SoccerHQ

• GM : 19.06.2021
Losing out on Hause to Albion would be a blow. Must be some sort of structured deal we can put in place. Holding midfield and left back are vital though.

Think this could just be agent talk to get the deal done!? Albion has just signed Holgate on loan for CB, have that man city loanee for RB already and have Gibbs at LB. Not sure he would play?

Yeah not sure they have genuine interest as they also have Bartley, Dawson and Hegazi as their regular CBs so stockpiling them.

Offline SoccerHQ

• GM : 19.06.2021
We should go for Maja at Sunderland if Tammy goes

Strong, quick, good leap and plays through the middle. On a free in the Summer.

Saw him play against Walsall recently and he barely had a kick all game. 15 goals this season though so would be work in progress if he came up to play in championship.

Offline LukeJames

He's absolute dog shite. only players I'd touch from them are Adams and Jota.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal