collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Recent Topics

Aston Villa 2 Chelsea 2 Post Match Heart Massage. by VillaTim
[Today at 03:14:39 AM]

Champions League Contention by Rory
[Today at 03:07:22 AM]

Diego Carlos by VillaTim
[Today at 03:06:47 AM]

Morgan Rogers - Signed by darren woolley
[Today at 02:45:39 AM]

Press-ing on a bit by darren woolley
[Today at 02:41:31 AM]

Unai Emery - our manager by KevinGage
[Today at 01:57:17 AM]

Robin Olsen by colin69
[Today at 01:29:26 AM]

Summer 2024 Transfer Window - hopes, speculation, rumours etc. by Brazilian Villain
[Today at 01:22:07 AM]

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Claret membership  (Read 12964 times)

Offline Flamingo Lane

Re: Claret membership
« Reply #45 on: July 19, 2023, 03:01:58 PM »
Did the water bottle come with the renewal pack? I had a tortuous conversation the other week to update my address and it wasn't entirely clear where the bottle might end up.

The welcome pack hasn't yet been sent out, and the message(s) I received about it have made me think that when it is sent out it won't be including the water bottle.

Offline Meanwood Villa

• GM : PCM
« Reply #46 on: July 19, 2023, 03:37:19 PM »
I think my bottle has gone to my previous address then. Now I need to decide if I do anything about it.

Offline Bad English

• I am Perpignan Villa
  • GM : 29.03.2025
« Reply #47 on: July 19, 2023, 04:24:25 PM »
You haven't got the bottle.

Offline Dazvillain

« Reply #48 on: July 19, 2023, 04:29:52 PM »
If you're  non ST holder I would say claret membership makes sense if you are planning on attending a few games

A few at the match day prices they’ve quoted this week !? Non ST holders being priced out of going to too many unless their idea is to get the 30k on waiting list all a chance of getting them in rotation

Offline tomd2103

« Reply #49 on: July 20, 2023, 01:06:52 AM »
Did the water bottle come with the renewal pack? I had a tortuous conversation the other week to update my address and it wasn't entirely clear where the bottle might end up.

The bottle and a pin badge have come, but no renewal pack yet. 

Offline Flamingo Lane

« Reply #50 on: July 20, 2023, 09:58:34 AM »

The bottle and a pin badge have come, but no renewal pack yet.

The bottle and the pin badge is the renewal pack, no?

Offline Bad English

• I am Perpignan Villa
« Reply #51 on: July 20, 2023, 12:19:55 PM »
I've just checked. Mine auto-renews on 11/08. £9.95 postage though.

Offline amfy

• GM : 07.07.2024
« Reply #52 on: July 25, 2023, 07:42:17 AM »
Tickets for Everton went on sale online to claret members last night at 5pm.

There are just under 1000 tickets left across the ground this morning as they go on sale via phone to claret members. About 2/3 of these are in the upper Trinity. There was nothing in The Holte End when I logged in about 6pm last night. There is nothing in the lower tier of the Trinity or Doug Ells.
There are only 9 individual seats left in the family area.

Is claret membership worth it? Probably.

Offline Meanwood Villa

• GM : PCM
« Reply #53 on: July 25, 2023, 07:47:55 AM »
In the update you have all been waiting for, I have received my water bottle and badge. Water bottle debut in the office today.

Offline Bad English

• I am Perpignan Villa
« Reply #54 on: July 25, 2023, 07:48:43 AM »
I've checked in so I can never leave I suppose.

Offline Duncan Shaw

« Reply #55 on: July 25, 2023, 08:06:47 AM »
I used my new claret membership for the first time last night to get Everton tickets - I saw the email at 5:35 pm so logged in.  The Holte was showing availability in the upper, but the areas were "locked" and still are this morning, so I don't know what that means, maybe only until the phone opens up?  Ideally I'd have got two in the Holte for me and my son.  Anyway, I haven't been to the first home game for years, so was happy to buy anyway, but appear to have inadvertently bought two in the 1888 section at £68.50 (eek).  My son is outraged at the price, and being 23 wants to be in the Holte, it's a lot I know, but we are limited to how many games we can get up for so I didn't mind. 
Anyone know what the 1888 seats are?  I'm also curious/annoyed about the Holte being locked out - anyone got any experience of that on the first release to members?
Thanks

Offline Dogtanian

• GM : 06.06.2024
« Reply #56 on: July 25, 2023, 08:22:37 AM »
In the update you have all been waiting for, I have received my water bottle and badge. Water bottle debut in the office today.

No pictures of gasping crowds?

Offline Dogtanian

• GM : 06.06.2024
« Reply #57 on: July 25, 2023, 08:24:31 AM »
I used my new claret membership for the first time last night to get Everton tickets - I saw the email at 5:35 pm so logged in.  The Holte was showing availability in the upper, but the areas were "locked" and still are this morning, so I don't know what that means, maybe only until the phone opens up?  Ideally I'd have got two in the Holte for me and my son.  Anyway, I haven't been to the first home game for years, so was happy to buy anyway, but appear to have inadvertently bought two in the 1888 section at £68.50 (eek).  My son is outraged at the price, and being 23 wants to be in the Holte, it's a lot I know, but we are limited to how many games we can get up for so I didn't mind. 
Anyone know what the 1888 seats are?  I'm also curious/annoyed about the Holte being locked out - anyone got any experience of that on the first release to members?
Thanks

Tell your son he will have a comfortable arse in his luxury padded seat.

I think others have said the Holte Upper is probably locked because they are still selling the Terrace View package to people and I guess they want to give them a selection of seats.

Offline maidstonevillain

• GM : 26.11.2024
« Reply #58 on: July 25, 2023, 09:28:57 AM »
Tickets for Everton went on sale online to claret members last night at 5pm.

There are just under 1000 tickets left across the ground this morning as they go on sale via phone to claret members. About 2/3 of these are in the upper Trinity. There was nothing in The Holte End when I logged in about 6pm last night. There is nothing in the lower tier of the Trinity or Doug Ells.
There are only 9 individual seats left in the family area.

Is claret membership worth it? Probably.

I was logged in bang on 5.00pm, and able to purchase a ticket 2mins after the window opened. Just able to get within 2 rows. and about 10 seats (horizontally) of where I wanted to be. Seats I had last season were already occupied, but this could have been moving ST holders.

Offline tomd2103

« Reply #59 on: July 25, 2023, 09:34:10 AM »
Thanks

Been checking the site quite regularly over the last couple of weeks for info about the Everton tickets, but there hasn't been anything on there.  Just happened to be checking my emails by chance yesterday and saw one saying that tickets for the Everton game were now on sale to members. 

Might be normal practice, but think giving same day notice isn't great, especially given the current demand and the price increase (lower North Stand now £40) means that you probably have to plan ahead.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal