collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Yannick Bolasie - Returned to Everton  (Read 83013 times)

Offline myf

Re: Yannick Bolasie - Signed on Loan
« Reply #150 on: October 21, 2018, 02:56:44 PM »
looked disinterested yesterday which was surprising when there's a new gaffer to impress. perhaps he was still recovering from international duty?

Offline aj2k77

« Reply #151 on: October 21, 2018, 03:45:52 PM »
Everyone said that his cameo's have been good and he should be in the starting 11. A poor half hour and suddenly he's out of order and disinterested? Come on now, let's not flip flop from one to another. He's a good player who will have a huge part to play this season, let's not make a drama out of a poor subs appearance.

Offline Damo70

« Reply #152 on: October 21, 2018, 03:51:01 PM »
If we can get him fit, motivated and on form (which should be achievable under Smith, O'Kelly and Terry) he could be outstanding at Championship level.

Offline KRS

« Reply #153 on: October 21, 2018, 06:03:00 PM »
I was disgusted by his performance and attitude yesterday. Pointing fingers, walking around, not chasing down and poor ball control. That's the first time I've seen him "play" for us, but if he doesn't improve significantly then his loan short be cut short.

Offline cdbearsfan

• I still hate Bono.
  • GM : 03.02.2025
« Reply #154 on: October 21, 2018, 06:10:57 PM »
Fucking Hell, talk about an overreaction. He wasn't at his best yesterday, but still set up a clear goalscoring chance. And he was only on for twenty minutes. Quite possibly log fully fit and had just flown back from a couple of games in Africa. He's already contributed plenty in his short spell at the club. I won't be joining this lynch mob.

Online LeeB

• GM : May, 2014
« Reply #155 on: October 21, 2018, 06:34:06 PM »
Fucking Hell, talk about an overreaction. He wasn't at his best yesterday, but still set up a clear goalscoring chance. And he was only on for twenty minutes. Quite possibly log fully fit and had just flown back from a couple of games in Africa. He's already contributed plenty in his short spell at the club. I won't be joining this lynch mob.

Yeah, but he didn't do a 40 yard scorpion volley whilst resurrecting Doug and punching Paul Tait simultaneously, so he can fuck off back to Everton as far as I'm concerned.

END OF.

Offline Toronto Villa

• GM : 22.07.2024
« Reply #156 on: October 21, 2018, 06:54:21 PM »

Agree entirely. I just don’t see what he did so badly to merit such vitriol.

Offline Ads

• GM : 17.04.2024
« Reply #157 on: October 21, 2018, 07:07:22 PM »
I was disgusted by his performance and attitude yesterday. Pointing fingers, walking around, not chasing down and poor ball control. That's the first time I've seen him "play" for us, but if he doesn't improve significantly then his loan short be cut short.

Bit Daily Express.

Offline sirlordbaltimore

« Reply #158 on: October 21, 2018, 07:34:18 PM »

Bizarre

Offline olaftab

• GM : 12.06.2024
« Reply #159 on: October 21, 2018, 07:45:53 PM »
If he plays like he did when he came on at all previous games than I hope we will change  his stay to permanent.

Offline cdbearsfan

• I still hate Bono.
  • GM : 03.02.2025
« Reply #160 on: October 21, 2018, 07:51:29 PM »
Me too.

Offline KRS

« Reply #161 on: October 21, 2018, 08:06:36 PM »
Not bizarre or Daily Express at all...I'm clearly not the only one that thought his cameo yesterday was shite. If he has more to offer and can be of benefit to the team then you wont hear me or anyone else complaining.

Offline KRS

« Reply #162 on: October 21, 2018, 08:22:02 PM »
Smith said both Bolasie and Kodjia didn't train on Friday so may be its just a simple case that he's not up to speed or adjusting. When you have players like Tammy and McGinn busting a gut all game, it just doesn't sit right with me when players like Bolasie come on and look like they can't be arsed.

Offline PeterWithe

• GM : 12.02.2025
« Reply #163 on: October 21, 2018, 08:34:28 PM »
His work rate was poor, if Smith can get all the players playing to their maximum capacity we’ll piss this

Of the four wingers who played, by far the most impressive was Elmo. We’ve probably all ready got the players to do this

Offline brentastonb6

• GM : 28.12.2020
« Reply #164 on: October 21, 2018, 08:38:48 PM »
Smith said both Bolasie and Kodjia didn't train on Friday so may be its just a simple case that he's not up to speed or adjusting. When you have players like Tammy and McGinn busting a gut all game, it just doesn't sit right with me when players like Bolasie come on and look like they can't be arsed.
I’ve just bumped into Bolassie ‘ Training ‘ at the Belfry , the first thing I said to him was “ you could have put more effort in yesterday “ , his response?  “I was jet lagged” So I asked him why he didn’t tell the manager that to which he had no reply. So he knows he was useless yesterday ( and sitting in Trinity Lower I heard Tammy, Hutton, Terry and Smith all have a go at him at different times ) so we’ll see won’t we. I think he’s a big time Charlie of the Charles N’Zogbia order
Have a look  at his career stats and they don’t make spectacular reading. But the icing on the cake for me tonight was he was wearing a black T shirt  with his name on the back . Not a club one, not his national team one  just a Bolassie billy big bollocks one. I hope his next game he puts a shift in.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal