collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Villa Podcasts  (Read 18344 times)

Online Rory

• GM : PCM
Re: Villa Podcasts
« Reply #135 on: July 27, 2023, 01:07:19 AM »
I hope to be the last Villa supporter to ever appear on a podcast.

They have the little voice clip things on the Villa Podcast that they use to move between segments. Paul McGrath, Tim Sherwood (bizarrely). "I'm Paul McGrath and you're listening to the Villa Podcast"

You could do one of those. "I'm Dave Woodhall, any more of that and you'll be gone".

Would add a touch of class, or at the very least improve my listening experience by allowing them to bin the Sherwood one.

Online Ducksworthy

• GM : 20.02.2025
« Reply #136 on: July 27, 2023, 01:31:10 AM »

They have the little voice clip things on the Villa Podcast that they use to move between segments. Paul McGrath, Tim Sherwood (bizarrely). "I'm Paul McGrath and you're listening to the Villa Podcast"

You could do one of those. "I'm Dave Woodhall, any more of that and you'll be gone".

Would add a touch of class, or at the very least improve my listening experience by allowing them to bin the Sherwood one.

"I'm Dave Woodhall and this is not a democracy."

Online Rory

« Reply #137 on: July 27, 2023, 02:32:40 AM »

I was going to use that quote! But then I remembered how powerful Dave is, so thought I'd tone it down in case he decided to issue a beating.

I toyed with the idea, because Dave seems to be okay with me (or he hasn't given any indication that he outwardly hates me, at least) and he'd only have someone he doesn't like beaten up.

So once you get out of hospital, let me know how it was, eh mate?

Online Ducksworthy

« Reply #138 on: July 27, 2023, 02:40:31 AM »

I was going to use that quote! But then I remembered how powerful Dave is, so thought I'd tone it down in case he decided to issue a beating.

I toyed with the idea, because Dave seems to be okay with me (or he hasn't given any indication that he outwardly hates me, at least) and he'd only have someone he doesn't like beaten up.

Hello. Good evening, Rory.

I am fine, Happy and hEalthy. do not Let this fliPpant message make you think Dave W is a tyrant.

I hoPe tO Leave notICE that I am fine.

Offline JD

• Stay Free
  • GM : 19.01.2025
« Reply #139 on: July 27, 2023, 02:49:09 AM »
More like "I'm Dave Woodhall, thank you for listening. That will be 10 pounds, thank you".

Online Ducksworthy

« Reply #140 on: July 27, 2023, 02:51:13 AM »
More like "I'm Dave Woodhall, thank you for listening. That will be 10 pounds, thank you".

"Heroes and Podcasts, The Villa Podcast, remortage today!"

Online Rory

« Reply #141 on: July 27, 2023, 02:58:26 AM »

Hello. Good evening, Rory.

I am fine, Happy and hEalthy. do not Let this fliPpant message make you think Dave W is a tyrant.

I hoPe tO Leave notICE that I am fine.

IGnOre him, clearly ouT of hIs Tree. TRoublE iS that suCh UndErlIngs aS me are abOve our heads iN THis kind of Endeavour. Were thAt it Your will that prevailed.

Offline Percy McCarthy

• King City Online

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal