collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Recent Topics

VAR by Somniloquism
[Today at 03:49:31 PM]

Champions League Contention by Demitri_C
[Today at 03:49:01 PM]

FFP by andrew08
[Today at 03:48:45 PM]

Aston Villa v Olympiacos - UECL Semi Final First Leg Pre Match by Hookeysmith
[Today at 03:45:09 PM]

Robin Olsen by ExclDawg
[Today at 03:41:03 PM]

Youri Tielemans (confirmed) by ExclDawg
[Today at 03:34:52 PM]

Aston Villa 2 Chelsea 2 Post Match Heart Massage. by Drummond
[Today at 03:31:50 PM]

Official Website by kippaxvilla2
[Today at 02:50:07 PM]

Recent Posts

Re: VAR by Somniloquism
[Today at 03:49:31 PM]

Re: Champions League Contention by Demitri_C
[Today at 03:49:01 PM]

Re: FFP by andrew08
[Today at 03:48:45 PM]

Re: FFP by Sexual Ealing
[Today at 03:47:48 PM]

Re: FFP by Risso
[Today at 03:46:01 PM]

Re: Aston Villa v Olympiacos - UECL Semi Final First Leg Pre Match by Hookeysmith
[Today at 03:45:09 PM]

Re: FFP by Goldenballs
[Today at 03:44:29 PM]

Re: FFP by Demitri_C
[Today at 03:44:21 PM]

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Aston Villa v Middlesbrough Semi Final 2nd Leg: Pre-Match Thread  (Read 19280 times)

Offline WALTERS WARRIORS

Re: Aston Villa v Middlesbrough Semi Final 2nd Leg: Pre-Match Thread
« Reply #135 on: May 15, 2018, 02:31:34 PM »
Middlesbrough will feel like there is 48,000 villa fans when they hear the crowd in full voice. was worried about Bree`s match fitness levels. But considering they all played three days ago it should be fine. Got a feeling Terry will score 1-0 and I win my bet that he will score more goals than Gabby ...... 

Online olaftab

• GM : 12.06.2024
« Reply #136 on: May 15, 2018, 02:46:56 PM »
According to Tiny, there'll be 48,000 attending the match (https://www.theguardian.com/football/2018/may/15/jack-grealish-found-focus-aston-villa-steve-bruce).
He's a rather dislikeable individual.

So he is going on play for pens.

Online The Edge

• GM : PCM
« Reply #137 on: May 15, 2018, 02:48:34 PM »
According to Tiny, there'll be 48,000 attending the match (https://www.theguardian.com/football/2018/may/15/jack-grealish-found-focus-aston-villa-steve-bruce).
What did he say to make him rather dislikeable? He actually predicted "a proper football match in a great stadium at a great club" Ok he got the stat wrong by saying 48,000 and he predictably said all the pressure was on us but i'd expect any manager to try that tactic.

Offline villabear

« Reply #138 on: May 15, 2018, 03:10:45 PM »
What did he say to make him rather dislikeable? He actually predicted "a proper football match in a great stadium at a great club" Ok he got the stat wrong by saying 48,000 and he predictably said all the pressure was on us but i'd expect any manager to try that tactic.

I'm with Mister E. I'm not keen on him at all. His constant jibes at us when he was with the Stripy Filth were petty at best. And he's a bit of a full kit wanker on the sidelines.

Offline ZhongYi

• "The left side (of the Holte)"
« Reply #139 on: May 15, 2018, 03:12:21 PM »
a 3 in one post bad to hear news about J'Loyd Samuel. Shocker to just find that out logging in here. Poster in the relevant section of the site said one word "respect" which I think is very apt in his case. Villa's history surely better with his name involved. Anyway, Alan Hutton - fair play to the man if he will get another deal, was thinking about it earlier, based on his conduct and effort maybe he is on a par with some of the clubs stalwarts of modern times? just my opinion. Anyway over in China the game kicks off at 03:00 which is well past my bedtime so good luck to the lads and hey lets have a moment for J'Loyd Samuel as well. UTV.

Offline Abbeyfealeavfc

• GM : 23.03.2023
« Reply #140 on: May 15, 2018, 03:12:53 PM »
Come on Villa boys, let's win this tonight! Up the Villa!!

Offline Rudy Can't Fail

• http://www.heroespredictions.co.uk/pl/
« Reply #141 on: May 15, 2018, 03:33:39 PM »

I'm with Mister E. I'm not keen on him at all. His constant jibes at us when he was with the Stripy Filth were petty at best. And he's a bit of a full kit wanker on the sidelines.

I look forward to all sides of the ground singing in unison, "There's only one Tiny Penis" as we go 3 up tonight.

Offline mr underhill

« Reply #142 on: May 15, 2018, 03:39:49 PM »
small time. Let our football do the talking

Offline KevinGage

• GM : 20.09.20
« Reply #143 on: May 15, 2018, 03:43:01 PM »

He's a shithouse, but nowt really wrong with his comments there.

I always took his desperation to compare and contrast our shots on target with his lousy Olbiyun mob (sometimes as little as 10 minutes after our respective games had finished) as a compliment.

Even when they were finishing above us due to our chronic ineptitude, Tiny was wise enough to know there was only one show in town.

Offline mr underhill

« Reply #144 on: May 15, 2018, 03:46:01 PM »
well let's hope the cock isn't crowing at 9.30 tonight

Offline Jon Crofts

« Reply #145 on: May 15, 2018, 03:46:17 PM »
Is there enough room for everyone on the pitch tonight?

Offline oldtimernow

• GM : 18.09.2024
« Reply #146 on: May 15, 2018, 04:12:22 PM »
Just a small reminder.....tonight's game is at Villa Park and not at Wembley as was reported on the Today Radio 4 sports slot at 7.25am

Repeated at 8.25 am

And we moan about RadioWM.

Offline Mister E

• GM : 16.02.2025
« Reply #147 on: May 15, 2018, 04:20:36 PM »

I always took his desperation to compare and contrast our shots on target with his lousy Olbiyun mob (sometimes as little as 10 minutes after our respective games had finished) as a compliment.

Even when they were finishing above us due to our chronic ineptitude, Tiny was wise enough to know there was only one show in town.
Indeed, nowt wrong in that article.
I just don't like him (and I'm not being fickle either).

Online The Edge

« Reply #148 on: May 15, 2018, 05:01:06 PM »

Indeed, nowt wrong in that article.
I just don't like him (and I'm not being fickle either).
Hairy muff

Offline QuintonVilla

« Reply #149 on: May 15, 2018, 05:33:38 PM »
Looks like a massive banner hanging from the Holte on a picture I've just seen on Twitter.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal