collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Follow us on...

Author Topic: The play offs.  (Read 106702 times)

Offline Ads

• GM : 17.04.2024
Re: The play offs.
« Reply #570 on: May 09, 2018, 09:01:37 PM »
We're selling 10k per day. Should sell out Friday.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2018, 09:35:06 PM by Ads »

Offline russon

« Reply #571 on: May 09, 2018, 09:26:00 PM »
Downing has started to pull out of his first tackle already.

Offline dalians umbrella

« Reply #572 on: May 10, 2018, 10:04:38 AM »
I bought tickets for the home leg for me and my dad online and uploaded to the season ticket. The confirmation email usefully makes no mention that I've chosen the upload option and is just generic, saying things like "if you've chosen to print your ticket, don't forget to print your ticket" but not "if you've chosen to upload your ticket, don't panic, we thought it would be fun not to confirm this for you"

Like another poster on here, the delivery method is blank.

If I then look at my season tickets in the menu under my name in the top right-hand corner, it is saying there are zero games left on my season ticket, whereas I thought it should now be showing 1.

Is this the same for other people who've chosen the upload option?

Thanks
« Last Edit: May 10, 2018, 10:06:36 AM by dalians umbrella »

Offline PGW

• Villan, Bear and now Cancer Warrior
« Reply #573 on: May 10, 2018, 10:14:04 AM »
I bought tickets for the home leg for me and my dad online and uploaded to the season ticket. The confirmation email usefully makes no mention that I've chosen the upload option and is just generic, saying things like "if you've chosen to print your ticket, don't forget to print your ticket" but not "if you've chosen to upload your ticket, don't panic, we thought it would be fun not to confirm this for you"

If I then look at my season tickets in the menu under my name in the top right-hand corner, it is saying there are zero games left on my season ticket, whereas I thought it should now be showing 1.

Thanks
Must admit i went for print at home option, have tickets in my mit.. Villa r so capable of cocking up.

Online TaxDodger

« Reply #574 on: May 10, 2018, 10:34:29 AM »

Thanks

I'm getting the same. I'm sure it's fine, but being the worrier I am I might give them a call to make sure.

Offline dalians umbrella

« Reply #575 on: May 10, 2018, 11:05:44 AM »
Being an even bigger worrier than you (probably), I just rang the ticket office and they said it has worked and the zero matches left is for league games. I did tell her that she is probably going to get lots of calls from people like me and this could be avoided if the confirmation email did make mention of the fact that the process had been successful or they updated the number of games on the season card - I'm sure she was very grateful for this comment and they will immediately be calling an emergency staff meeting to discuss my feedback and make the necessary changes.

Offline Holte L2

« Reply #576 on: May 10, 2018, 11:11:08 AM »

Thanks
Must admit i went for print at home option, have tickets in my mit.. Villa r so capable of cocking up.

I went for the old fashioned way and had a proper ticket delivered.

Like you, I thought we could cock this up quite easily!

Offline Tony Erdington

• Being There
« Reply #577 on: May 10, 2018, 11:52:14 AM »
Being an even bigger worrier than you (probably), I just rang the ticket office and they said it has worked and the zero matches left is for league games. I did tell her that she is probably going to get lots of calls from people like me and this could be avoided if the confirmation email did make mention of the fact that the process had been successful or they updated the number of games on the season card - I'm sure she was very grateful for this comment and they will immediately be calling an emergency staff meeting to discuss my feedback and make the necessary changes.

H&V don't do sarcasm, but that was an excellent example of the written format. UTV.

Offline dalians umbrella

« Reply #578 on: May 10, 2018, 02:46:18 PM »

H&V don't do sarcasm, but that was an excellent example of the written format. UTV.

Actually, it wasn't so much intended as sarcasm as more of a joke about how I think my ideas and actions have more significance than they actually do.

Offline Tony Erdington

• Being There
« Reply #579 on: May 10, 2018, 03:22:14 PM »

Actually, it wasn't so much intended as sarcasm as more of a joke about how I think my ideas and actions have more significance than they actually do.

only the true messiah denies his existence. follow the shoe. (plagiarised from the Pythons)

Offline SO Villa

« Reply #580 on: May 10, 2018, 05:12:19 PM »
39,700 sold now, this will sell out tomorrow I'd have thought.

Offline Matt Collins

« Reply #581 on: May 11, 2018, 05:46:09 AM »
We got the last three tickets sitting together. Will be in the Trinity for the first time in about 20 years

Getting back to staines on the train is looking problematic though!

Offline Ads

• GM : 17.04.2024
« Reply #582 on: May 11, 2018, 06:27:15 AM »
Woke up having had a legitimate nightmare we got beat 3-0 at Villa Park again at the run of play.

It was Steve Bruce's Hull who beat us mind.

Online Richard

• GM : 08.06.2024
« Reply #583 on: May 11, 2018, 07:26:30 AM »
Mine was a dream we drew the first leg 6 6 so equally unbelievable !

Offline itbrvilla

• GM : 16.02.2022
« Reply #584 on: May 11, 2018, 10:11:53 AM »
Anyone else having difficulty getting onto the main site?

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal