collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Recent Topics

Aston Villa 2 Chelsea 2 Post Match Heart Massage. by VillaTim
[Today at 03:24:02 PM]

Champions League Contention by Dave
[Today at 03:16:29 PM]

VAR by astonvilla82
[Today at 03:15:23 PM]

Youri Tielemans (confirmed) by paul_e
[Today at 03:09:32 PM]

Robin Olsen by johnc
[Today at 03:05:35 PM]

Official Website by kippaxvilla2
[Today at 02:50:07 PM]

Other Games - 2023/24 by Drummond
[Today at 02:43:00 PM]

Douglas Luiz - Confirmed confirmed by Drummond
[Today at 02:34:47 PM]

Recent Posts

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Birmingham City vs Aston Villa pre match thread  (Read 38547 times)

Online Legion

• Oh, it must be! And it is! Villa in the lead!
    • Personal Education Services
  • GM : 05.04.2019
Re: Birmingham City vs Aston Villa pre match thread
« Reply #105 on: October 25, 2017, 10:01:30 PM »
I just want us to win. I hate this fixture, especially the one held in the ninth circle of Hell.

Offline ciggiesnbeer

• Location: Mass hysteria for Aston Villa. Some team from the mountains in Russia
  • GM : 23.01.2019
« Reply #106 on: October 26, 2017, 02:33:49 AM »
Agreed. They are our rivals and it is a big derby I don't take that away from them. But they sure do suck any fun out of the game, win or lose.

Offline Damo70

« Reply #107 on: October 26, 2017, 07:19:06 AM »
I like it. It's a toe-tapper.

So is gout.

Anyway, Blues are great and the reason they can't sell out a 28,000/29,000 ground is because it is being played at midday on a Sunday, the Villa fans haven't bought enough tickets and something to do with the police blah, blah, blah. The coppers must hate them because they don't seem to have a problem with letting us have about 10,000 more people at the Villa Park fixture.

Offline phantom limb

• GM : 05.02.2021
« Reply #108 on: October 26, 2017, 08:26:19 AM »
The "I would go but I don't have a booking history" excuse seems to have replaced the "I would go but I'm working extra shifts at the Rover" excuse.

Offline Damo70

« Reply #109 on: October 26, 2017, 08:40:43 AM »
The "I would go but I don't have a booking history" excuse seems to have replaced the "I would go but I'm working extra shifts at the Rover" excuse.

Apparently the club are messing the fans about regarding booking history and ticket/tickets entitlement. With a shambolic football club and brainless fan base I can well believe the confusion.

Half of them are still trying to work out whether KO is midnight Saturday/Sunday, midday Sunday or midnight Sunday/Monday.

Offline GarTomas

« Reply #110 on: October 26, 2017, 09:02:58 AM »

Apparently the club are messing the fans about regarding booking history and ticket/tickets entitlement. With a shambolic football club and brainless fan base I can well believe the confusion.

Half of them are still trying to work out whether KO is midnight Saturday/Sunday, midday Sunday or midnight Sunday/Monday.

Don’t forgot the clocks changing as well. That’ll fool them too.

Offline garyshawsknee

• GM : 03.06.2020
« Reply #111 on: October 26, 2017, 09:16:47 AM »
They usually raise their game and make it a bit of a contest at their place, so a scrappy win will do. But a 4-0 humiliation would do nicely.

Offline Risso

• GM : 04.03.2025
« Reply #112 on: October 26, 2017, 09:23:43 AM »

To be fair, it nearly bollocksed me the day of the League Cup final against Man U when they went forward. Only realised halfway down to Wembley that we were an hour behind.

Offline MONCABA

« Reply #113 on: October 26, 2017, 09:24:23 AM »
I'm feeling really confident about this one 3-0 to the mighty Villa and our impressive run continues.

Offline TheMalandro

• GM : 06.03.2016
« Reply #114 on: October 26, 2017, 11:28:31 AM »

To be fair, it nearly bollocksed me the day of the League Cup final against Man U when they went forward. Only realised halfway down to Wembley that we were an hour behind.

Get a better watch.

Offline QuintonVilla

« Reply #115 on: October 26, 2017, 12:26:37 PM »

One of them posted on Twitter, the grammar and spelling is how he wrote it:
"Imagine all the idiot villa fans forgetting to out there clocks back sunday and missing one hr the game KRO SOTV"

He doesn't understand the concept of time that lad and that would mean our fans would be there thinking it was 12 but it would actually be 11.

Online Bad English

• I am Perpignan Villa
  • GM : 29.03.2025
« Reply #116 on: October 26, 2017, 12:48:16 PM »
To be fair I did something like that a couple of years ago and turned up for a 3pm game at VP at 1pm (watch was on French time) Still, I was able to find out how many blades of grass make up a football pitch while waiting.

Offline rim gk

« Reply #117 on: October 26, 2017, 12:55:58 PM »
I think it will be a draw but we have the better form so you never know.

Offline Comrade Blitz

• GM : 25.05.2019
« Reply #118 on: October 26, 2017, 01:13:27 PM »
"Tomorrow is Giro day"

bloody cheek - using are taxes to bye there tickits

Offline rim gk

« Reply #119 on: October 26, 2017, 01:22:00 PM »
"Tomorrow is Giro day"

bloody cheek - using are taxes to bye there tickits
rather that than they mug women of their hand bags on the ramp.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal