collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Other Games - 2017/18  (Read 726588 times)

Offline cdbearsfan

• I still hate Bono.
  • GM : 03.02.2025
Re: Other Games - 2017/18
« Reply #6870 on: May 03, 2018, 09:24:29 PM »
Going to Wembley when your team are playing in Kiev. Typical half-arsed plastic Liverpool fan.

Make sure you lock your doors and windows before you set out.

Offline villa `cross the mersey

« Reply #6871 on: May 03, 2018, 09:28:20 PM »
I hope Liverpool get stuffed. Absolutely, completely and utterly fucking mullered.

I detest them. I also want all English clubs to be shit in Europe. Unless it's Burnley, I don't begrudge them a day out.

I hope Liverpool get stuffed in every game they ever play. The whole media bollocks that follows them around just grates; the BBC always have red-tinted glasses on too.

So yes, they can fuck right off.
And here was me thinking that Scousers had massive chips on their shoulders .......yours must be the size of the Pennines :)
I can't help but think that the vitriol against Liverpool written on here is borne out of prejudice, hate,jealously or childishness - just my opinion like ......and if you don't like my opinion you can FRO
:) :)  see you all at Wembley in a few weeks - you won't miss me I will be the guy with a moustache, curly hair and wearing a shell suit

If you don't like Villa fans, feel free to post among your own fans.

https://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php

where have I said that I don't like Villa fans ?

Offline villa `cross the mersey

« Reply #6872 on: May 03, 2018, 09:30:46 PM »
Going to Wembley when your team are playing in Kiev. Typical half-arsed plastic Liverpool fan.

you really are stuck in a time warp aren't you ? I take it you don't get homes robbed in B26? Must have changed a bit since I was an insurance agent in Yardley :)
« Last Edit: May 03, 2018, 09:36:25 PM by villa `cross the mersey »

Offline cdbearsfan

• I still hate Bono.
« Reply #6873 on: May 03, 2018, 09:30:50 PM »
I hope Liverpool get stuffed. Absolutely, completely and utterly fucking mullered.

I detest them. I also want all English clubs to be shit in Europe. Unless it's Burnley, I don't begrudge them a day out.

I hope Liverpool get stuffed in every game they ever play. The whole media bollocks that follows them around just grates; the BBC always have red-tinted glasses on too.

And here was me thinking that Scousers had massive chips on their shoulders .......yours must be the size of the Pennines :)
I can't help but think that the vitriol against Liverpool written on here is borne out of prejudice, hate,jealously or childishness - just my opinion like ......and if you don't like my opinion you can FRO
:) :)  see you all at Wembley in a few weeks - you won't miss me I will be the guy with a moustache, curly hair and wearing a shell suit

If you don't like Villa fans, feel free to post among your own fans.

https://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php

where have I said that I don't like Villa fans ?

You've spent most of the day trying to wind them up.

Congratulations, you succeeded in winding a few of us up. Although if you keep irritating people, it says more about you than it does the people you are irritating.

Offline Ian.

• GM : 07.10.2024
« Reply #6874 on: May 03, 2018, 09:31:13 PM »

Calm down, calm down 😉

Offline cdbearsfan

• I still hate Bono.
« Reply #6875 on: May 03, 2018, 09:33:17 PM »

you really are stuck in a time warp aren't you ?

You get very upset when people slag off your racist slavery town.

Pleasing.

Online SamTheMouse

• Location: The Land of the Fragrant Founders of Human Rights, Fine Wines & Bikinis
  • GM : 03.11.2024
« Reply #6876 on: May 03, 2018, 09:33:58 PM »
Unfortunately, either the Dippers or the Love Children of General Franco are going to win the Champions League.

On the bright side, though, one of them is going to end up crying bitter tears of disappointment. Every cloud, etc.!

Offline Ads

• GM : 17.04.2024
« Reply #6877 on: May 03, 2018, 09:34:03 PM »
Well in defence of your opinion you've had a pop at me, Drummond and told anybody who doesn't like it to fuck off.

We're all supposed to be Villa on here. There's a huge array of political, social, cultural and so on mix, but the fraternity is United by a common sense of belonging. We're not going to agree on everything, but you having the hump over the overwhelming majority on here (and I dare say the majority of Villa and football fans in general) not wishing Liverpool well is odd. You have a soft spot, fine. But it sticks a bit when all you do is dig your own club out and heap praise on them.

You could replace Liverpool for Man United, Man City, Arsenal, Spurs and especially those ****** Chelsea. So there's no need to try and hint at anything else.

Offline Alinushavfc

« Reply #6878 on: May 03, 2018, 09:38:15 PM »
Always hope British clubs overcome European Opposition - is that wrong, couldn't care less.

When Villa are knocked out early, do you hope Blose or Albion win the cup because they are from the same plot of land as us?

Could you translate that in English please sir?

Offline olaftab

• GM : 12.06.2024
« Reply #6879 on: May 03, 2018, 09:40:34 PM »
Always hope British clubs overcome European Opposition - is that wrong, couldn't care less.

When Villa are knocked out early, do you hope Blose or Albion win the cup because they are from the same plot of land as us?

So when Birmingham City play Sheffield United who do you want to win?

Offline cdbearsfan

• I still hate Bono.
« Reply #6880 on: May 03, 2018, 09:41:24 PM »

Which word didn't you understand? Blose = the team from Coventry Road, if that's the issue. Genuinely there was nothing confusing about that post, was there?

Offline PeterWithesShin

• GM : 17.03.2015
« Reply #6881 on: May 03, 2018, 09:41:38 PM »
But it's only Liverpool I/we don't like.

I just want English clubs to keep failing because it's a) very funny b) the absolute panic there will be if we drop to 3 CL clubs.

I laugh like a drain when English clubs fail in Europe. Not much on TV used to annoy as much as that twat Tyldesley during CL games acting like everyone in England wanted Manure/Chelsea etc to win.

Offline Alinushavfc

« Reply #6882 on: May 03, 2018, 09:42:27 PM »
Just in case it wasn't clear the first time - I always want British teams to prosper against European Opposition.

Offline cdbearsfan

• I still hate Bono.
« Reply #6883 on: May 03, 2018, 09:44:33 PM »
Just in case it wasn't clear the first time - I always want British teams to prosper against European Opposition.

It was perfectly clear. Now would you like to answer my question?

Offline Alinushavfc

« Reply #6884 on: May 03, 2018, 09:45:47 PM »

So when Birmingham City play Sheffield United who do you want to win?

Depends on the bet I have outstanding.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal