collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Recent Topics

Recent Posts

Re: VAR by Somniloquism
[Today at 08:27:52 PM]

Re: Robin Olsen by KevinGage
[Today at 08:27:07 PM]

Re: Robin Olsen by PaulWinch again
[Today at 08:23:45 PM]

Re: Other Games - 2023/24 by Somniloquism
[Today at 08:23:39 PM]

Re: Other Games - 2023/24 by PaulWinch again
[Today at 08:20:07 PM]

Re: Champions League Contention by jon collett
[Today at 08:19:03 PM]

Re: Bristol Villa fans by The Edge
[Today at 08:17:34 PM]

Re: Other Games - 2023/24 by Goldenballs
[Today at 08:15:59 PM]

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Steve Bruce - officially confirmed (as Sheffield Wednesday boss)  (Read 396500 times)

Offline Tony Erdington

• Being There
Re: Steve Bruce - officially confirmed
« Reply #615 on: October 14, 2016, 09:36:57 PM »
After seeing that video of that runt I have changed my view. Lets welcome stevie Bruce,  it will really piss blues off Let's turn Bruce against Blues and their scum fans.  That blues fan in video probably feels as though he walked in on a villa fan havin sex with his bird (blues fan's bird) ,  and the villa fan then throws the used condom in the Blues fan's face. Come on villa come on Bruce f the scum.

And that is precisely why you should never plug your Speak and Spell into the mains.
I'm from north birmingham n proud education isn't our thing you left wing middle class liberal wanker. I love Tracey Andrews.
 People like you glee at our undereducation. But it's peasants like us that fight for and have the relationship with Villa that you can never have. Fancy a drink round b6 on match day eve?

Spinky's I'm north Birmingham too, and agree there is a lot of wanabes on here, and give it the the I'm better than you, but fuck em , its us that give villa the bollocks to fuck these nose wankas. UTV
Blimey! You can tell it's a Friday

Meaning??

Offline PeterWithesShin

• GM : 17.03.2015
« Reply #616 on: October 14, 2016, 09:47:44 PM »
If folks could calm down it would be splendid so as we don't have to keep adding to the ban list.

Offline Tony Erdington

• Being There
« Reply #617 on: October 14, 2016, 10:10:41 PM »
Love the Villa, tmw we will be one with the Gaffer

Online WarszaVillan

• GM : 06.10.2023
« Reply #618 on: October 14, 2016, 10:19:01 PM »
Love the Villa, tmw we will be one with the Gaffer

Ain't that the truth!

Offline Chris Jameson

• DIY guru
  • GM : May, 2014
« Reply #619 on: October 14, 2016, 10:22:15 PM »
Has our safe haven from the ruffians been taken?

Offline Tony Erdington

• Being There
« Reply #620 on: October 14, 2016, 10:26:41 PM »
Has our safe haven from the ruffians been taken?

i'll be hiding in the holte

Offline cumbriavilla

« Reply #621 on: October 14, 2016, 10:26:57 PM »
How long has Mark Delaney been on the coaching staff?
Since 2007!

Offline villan from luton

« Reply #622 on: October 14, 2016, 10:31:56 PM »
Is he also in Chelmsley Wood, aka Solihull, not Birmingham? Can these plastic Brummies fuck off please.

I am originally from Chelmsley Wood lol
good lad then a villa fan in so called traditional scum territory but luton also full of scum of another kind.

Jesus wept.

No comment from moi

Offline tomd2103

« Reply #623 on: October 14, 2016, 10:33:10 PM »
I'm still a little surprised he's taken charge for the game tomorrow after such a short period, particularly given the profile of the game.  I think a lot of managers would have not fancied that as their first game up and plumped for a watching brief and a start on Monday. 

« Reply #624 on: October 14, 2016, 10:37:53 PM »
I am pleased he wants to take charge tom2103. Who is there to take charge? He will have seen all the games and hopefully he will get them going. Will be interesting to see the team he chooses as seems he was keen on a few players

Offline Steve kirk

« Reply #625 on: October 14, 2016, 10:39:00 PM »
Spinksy the bfg I dont think this is the right fanzine site for you.

Offline Matt Collins

« Reply #626 on: October 14, 2016, 10:42:46 PM »

After seeing that video of that runt I have changed my view. Lets welcome stevie Bruce,  it will really piss blues off Let's turn Bruce against Blues and their scum fans.  That blues fan in video probably feels as though he walked in on a villa fan havin sex with his bird (blues fan's bird) ,  and the villa fan then throws the used condom in the Blues fan's face. Come on villa come on Bruce f the scum.

And that is precisely why you should never plug your Speak and Spell into the mains.
I'm from north birmingham n proud education isn't our thing you left wing middle class liberal wanker. I love Tracey Andrews.
 People like you glee at our undereducation. But it's peasants like us that fight for and have the relationship with Villa that you can never have. Fancy a drink round b6 on match day eve?

[/quote]

I'm guessing Brexit, right?
« Last Edit: October 14, 2016, 10:45:42 PM by Matt Collins »

« Reply #627 on: October 14, 2016, 11:04:44 PM »
Good luck Steve. Win every game in October and we'll be happy 😀

Fixed. SFB? This is going to take some time to get used to.

Right now, being positive:

I think he's a very decent chap
His favourite Division is the Championship.
He loves to get his teams promoted.
He'll understand when we sack him.
He's lost a lot of weight and looks well.
He lives locally.
We may not sing his name but we'll all be behind his team.

If I remember correctly from a poll, no one wanted Ron Saunders (including me) but he didn't do too bad. As for the Blues connection, I was well post off when in Rotterdam seeing Peter Withe score our goal. I will be behind the manager and hunk he has come across great so far

Online paul_e

• GM : July, 2013
« Reply #628 on: October 14, 2016, 11:06:11 PM »

As far as I'm concerned that should be a banning offence right there, I can handle pretty much anything that gets said at football as 'banter' but this shit (and the fucking song) makes us look like the scummiest fans around, it's fucking sick.

Offline VillaAlways

• GM : 23.10.2016
« Reply #629 on: October 14, 2016, 11:09:37 PM »

Spinky's I'm north Birmingham too, and agree there is a lot of wanabes on here, and give it the the I'm better than you, but fuck em , its us that give villa the bollocks to fuck these nose wankas. UTV
Blimey! You can tell it's a Friday

Meaning??
Meaning I can't believe what I'm reading

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal