collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Recent Topics

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Aston Villa v Nottingham Forest Post Match Thread  (Read 33785 times)

Offline tomd2103

Re: Aston Villa v Nottingham Forest Post Match Thread
« Reply #330 on: September 13, 2016, 05:27:30 PM »
Saw the goals on TV earlier after being at the game yesterday.  Have to say that Westwood's defensive efforts for both their goals left a log to be desired.  The half hearted tackle for the first goal was especially poor.

And the typo of the day award goes to.....

Ha!  Quite an apt one as well considering he practically pulled out of the tackle! 

Offline cheltenhamlion

« Reply #331 on: September 13, 2016, 05:39:43 PM »
I have to say that Forest were Stoke newly promoted under Pulis levels of horrible when it came to cheating. I have seen his teams with both Stoke and Olbiyun waste time from the start of a game but never so blatantly with people feigning injury.

I counted at least 10 occasions where their players fell down playing dead when nobody was anywhere near them. The referee was shit.

that is very true,

and when they were losing, did they go down, dying, did they fuck, cloughie would turn in his grave.

They were going down in pairs as well, and would often jump straight back up when the ref ignored them. It was blatant.

The most blatant was when they had one down injured but off the pitch so another decided to have a little lie down in the penalty area.

That was when I could control my anger no longer and C-bombed the ref.

Offline Ad@m

• GM : 23.03.2023
« Reply #332 on: September 13, 2016, 05:51:49 PM »
I have to say that Forest were Stoke newly promoted under Pulis levels of horrible when it came to cheating. I have seen his teams with both Stoke and Olbiyun waste time from the start of a game but never so blatantly with people feigning injury.

I counted at least 10 occasions where their players fell down playing dead when nobody was anywhere near them. The referee was shit.

that is very true,

and when they were losing, did they go down, dying, did they fuck, cloughie would turn in his grave.

They were going down in pairs as well, and would often jump straight back up when the ref ignored them. It was blatant.

The most blatant was when they had one down injured but off the pitch so another decided to have a little lie down in the penalty area.

Wasn't that the one where the injured player was off the pitch, the ref was about to play on, when one of their lot had a word with him and when the ref told him we were about to play on he just fell over right next to the ref and feigned injury?

The ref should've booked the twat for simulation.

Offline martin o`who??

• Apparently I am my own worst enemy.
« Reply #333 on: September 14, 2016, 03:30:18 PM »
Saw the goals on TV earlier after being at the game yesterday.  Have to say that Westwood's defensive efforts for both their goals left a log to be desired.  The half hearted tackle for the first goal was especially poor.

And the typo of the day award goes to.....
Dunno - I've only just "logged" on.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal