collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Recent Topics

Champions League Contention by Drummond
[Today at 06:45:56 PM]

Calum Chambers -signed by Risso
[Today at 06:42:05 PM]

Official Website by paul_e
[Today at 06:31:09 PM]

FFP by paul_e
[Today at 06:28:12 PM]

Tim Iroegbunam by Rudy Can't Fail
[Today at 06:19:37 PM]

Youri Tielemans (confirmed) by paul_e
[Today at 06:17:18 PM]

Aston Villa 2 Chelsea 2 Post Match Heart Massage. by VillaTim
[Today at 06:13:51 PM]

VAR by martin o`who??
[Today at 06:10:11 PM]

Recent Posts

Re: Champions League Contention by Drummond
[Today at 06:45:56 PM]

Re: Champions League Contention by Risso
[Today at 06:43:32 PM]

Re: Calum Chambers -signed by Risso
[Today at 06:42:05 PM]

Re: Champions League Contention by Brazilian Villain
[Today at 06:41:43 PM]

Re: Champions League Contention by Risso
[Today at 06:38:48 PM]

Re: Champions League Contention by lovejoy
[Today at 06:37:26 PM]

Re: Champions League Contention by PeterWithesShin
[Today at 06:34:38 PM]

Re: Official Website by paul_e
[Today at 06:31:09 PM]

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Tony's Tweets  (Read 541522 times)

Online itbrvilla

• GM : 16.02.2022
Re: Tony's Tweets
« Reply #750 on: August 26, 2016, 04:11:11 PM »
Glad it not the return of Alex McLeish.

Online Rudy Can't Fail

• http://www.heroespredictions.co.uk/pl/
« Reply #751 on: August 26, 2016, 04:14:53 PM »
Mr Robotwat blocked me and someone called DIck Turpin told me to go back to my x-box that i don't own. As Father Jack would have said, 'gobshites'.

Karma..

‏@Dr_TonyXia

Dr. Tony Xia Retweeted .

I just blocked him again. Wasting  my time. If he has one more rumor, we will have legal dept. go for him.

Online paul_e

• GM : July, 2013
« Reply #752 on: August 26, 2016, 04:23:02 PM »
Was, isn't any more and was only there for a couple of months whilst things were setup and seems to have had very little day-to-day involvement other than Indian thing.

Offline Woofles The Wonder Dog

• GM : 25.01.2025
« Reply #753 on: August 26, 2016, 04:41:57 PM »
I think the lad done OK so far, and that's all we can judge him on...especially not on his broken English, slightly gnomic Tweets. Comparisons have been drawn with The General's presence on websites but he never engaged in the sorts of details we're getting now.

Yes it may well go paws-up if results go badly, but so far so good I think.

Online Rudy Can't Fail

« Reply #754 on: August 26, 2016, 05:58:38 PM »
Work it out.  His company sells all the monosodium glutamate world wide. Every Chinese restaurant will have a big tub of it.  Suppose each tub costs $100 and there are a million Chinese restaurants in the world.  Suppose a tub of monosodium glutamate lasts a month, that is an income stream of $ 100 x 1,000,000 x 12 per annum.  Like I say, more than enough.

That gave me some comfort, Brian until today when I remembered they made a loss last year according to the FT.

Lotus produces 150,000 tonnes of MSG, exporting to more than 70 countries every year, according to Shanghai stock exchange filings.

Last month it announced it had made a net loss in 2015 of Rmb508.5m ($77.6m) on revenues of Rmb1.7bn, compared with a net profit of Rmb23.9m the previous year.

Offline Zouch Villa

• GM : 12.02.2024
« Reply #755 on: August 26, 2016, 06:17:12 PM »
Work it out.  His company sells all the monosodium glutamate world wide. Every Chinese restaurant will have a big tub of it.  Suppose each tub costs $100 and there are a million Chinese restaurants in the world.  Suppose a tub of monosodium glutamate lasts a month, that is an income stream of $ 100 x 1,000,000 x 12 per annum.  Like I say, more than enough.

That gave me some comfort, Brian until today when I remembered they made a loss last year according to the FT.

Lotus produces 150,000 tonnes of MSG, exporting to more than 70 countries every year, according to Shanghai stock exchange filings.

Last month it announced it had made a net loss in 2015 of Rmb508.5m ($77.6m) on revenues of Rmb1.7bn, compared with a net profit of Rmb23.9m the previous year.

I wouldn't get too concerned about them reporting a financial loss last year meaning they aren't swimming in a load of cash ready to throw in our direction.  I don't think we can ever be too sure of the finances, but their actions so far seem to suggest they aren't afraid to spend where needed.

Online Rudy Can't Fail

« Reply #756 on: August 26, 2016, 06:22:57 PM »

I wouldn't get too concerned about them reporting a financial loss last year meaning they aren't swimming in a load of cash ready to throw in our direction.  I don't think we can ever be too sure of the finances, but their actions so far seem to suggest they aren't afraid to spend where needed.

True but even the turnover wasn't as big as I'd hoped and expected. As for the spent his summer, it's not as if we've spent much given our £60m+ pay off from the PL for last season. What we have done until now, is spend well and that I applaud.

Offline Toronto Villa

• GM : 22.07.2024
« Reply #757 on: August 26, 2016, 06:29:13 PM »
All I know for sure is he had the money to buy the club. He has also provided the money to buy a bunch of players for very decent fees without selling many players. Unless he has paid those clubs in Monopoly money then he's sufficiently wealthy for where we are now.

Online Clampy

• GM : PCM
« Reply #758 on: August 26, 2016, 06:36:33 PM »
I don't get why people are going out of their way to dig dirt on the bloke. People who have too much time on their hands and people who think they know best is my guess, or maybe both.

Offline four fornicholl

« Reply #759 on: August 26, 2016, 06:41:39 PM »
I don't get why people are going out of their way to dig dirt on the bloke. People who have too much time on their hands and people who think they know best is my guess, or maybe both.
No time and I know nothing, but how do we know its his money hes spending?

Online PaulWinch again

• GM : 25.05.2024
« Reply #760 on: August 26, 2016, 06:42:54 PM »

It's not it's the Recon Group's.

Offline four fornicholl

« Reply #761 on: August 26, 2016, 06:45:09 PM »

that's sort of what I meant.

Offline Chris Jameson

• DIY guru
  • GM : May, 2014
« Reply #762 on: August 26, 2016, 06:59:36 PM »
I like Andy Burnham, why the fucking fuck is he filling that massive cocktrumpet @ianrobo1. Just spent ten minutes reading through some of his tweets, of the few I can understand they are comedy gold.

Offline Ger Regan

• GM : 25.11.2023
« Reply #763 on: August 26, 2016, 07:02:42 PM »
I like Andy Burnham, why the fucking fuck is he filling that massive cocktrumpet @ianrobo1. Just spent ten minutes reading through some of his tweets, of the few I can understand they are comedy gold.
The Daily Mail will be outraged.

Online Clampy

• GM : PCM
« Reply #764 on: August 26, 2016, 07:03:58 PM »

that's sort of what I meant.

Or are you digging for the sake of it?

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal