collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Press darlings  (Read 13329 times)

Offline brian green

• GM : 19.06.2020
Re: Press darlings
« Reply #15 on: May 10, 2016, 08:49:41 AM »
Stuart that is unfair on modern art.  His posts are hand grenades in a pet shop.  Nothing more than gratuitous offence.

Offline Pete

« Reply #16 on: May 10, 2016, 09:02:29 AM »
And he doesn't understand what the word decimate means.

Or ingratiating.

Offline darren woolley

• GM : 12.12.2024
« Reply #17 on: May 10, 2016, 01:05:47 PM »
Good read Dave.

Offline Tony Erdington

• Being There
« Reply #18 on: May 10, 2016, 01:31:03 PM »
Having just read that, taken 2 migraine tablets and put my eyeballs back in, as far as I can tell

Mr Titmus

1. Has sailed straight past the point that our away following will derive more pleasure from watching Sunday's game than Arsenal's is because they're self indulgent, self important wankers with a sense of entitlement bigger than Mourinho's ego.

2. Is claiming that Dave Woodhall has inside knowledge of what's happening with a possible take over and complaining that that knowledge isn't being disseminated to all and sundry via this board.

Unless someone posting on here is actually Hollis is disguise, the only people likely to know anything are anyone working for whichever law firms are acting on behalf of the various parties and it would be a hell   of a lot more than their jobs are worth to make that kind of info public.

PSSSS Keep it on the QT Mr Woodhall is buying Villa

Offline mike

« Reply #19 on: May 10, 2016, 01:58:59 PM »
Having just read that, taken 2 migraine tablets and put my eyeballs back in, as far as I can tell

Mr Titmus

1. Has sailed straight past the point that our away following will derive more pleasure from watching Sunday's game than Arsenal's is because they're self indulgent, self important wankers with a sense of entitlement bigger than Mourinho's ego.

2. Is claiming that Dave Woodhall has inside knowledge of what's happening with a possible take over and complaining that that knowledge isn't being disseminated to all and sundry via this board.

Unless someone posting on here is actually Hollis is disguise, the only people likely to know anything are anyone working for whichever law firms are acting on behalf of the various parties and it would be a hell   of a lot more than their jobs are worth to make that kind of info public.

To be fair, give it a few months and he might be able to afford it.

Offline mike

« Reply #20 on: May 10, 2016, 02:00:04 PM »

Mr Titmus

To be fair, give it a few months and he might be able to afford it.

And I hope his first appointment is Mr A. Titimus as Head of Corporate Communications.

Offline cheltenhamlion

« Reply #21 on: May 10, 2016, 03:20:39 PM »
At work they have an unfortunate habit of giving out jobs to people the bosses like but who have no ability to back it up. This was neatly demonstrated yesterday when the entire Birmingham operation received four separate invites to the same summer party from someone now working Communications. If you gave her crayons there is a danger she might eat them so it is quite extraordinary that she is in such a role.

Offline maigrait

• GM : 12.07.2019
« Reply #22 on: May 10, 2016, 08:53:03 PM »
Nice article chief

Offline cheltenhamlion

« Reply #23 on: May 10, 2016, 09:46:02 PM »
Who? Me? Alf Titwank?

Offline Steve R

• GM : Aug, 2013
« Reply #24 on: May 10, 2016, 10:30:59 PM »
I have seen a couple of references on here lately to closing sections of VP next season. Is there something in this?

Offline alftitimus

« Reply #25 on: May 11, 2016, 04:52:16 AM »
Yes...and David knew weeks ago.

I don't mind being an Aunt Sally amongst all the sycophants that have to praise David.

I don't mind being bumped off this forum...but only for good reasons. OK ?

Not Racism / Sexism / Homophobia ...David.

I just want to say what I believe..HONESTLY   BELIEVE.
OK.

David, imo, has sheltered in behind the praise of Villa Fans ...especially AWAY Fans.
David, to my knowledge knows much more than he explains or bloggs about.

Basically, he is a "captured" blogger.  ~ imo

Like many others, from Liverpool to Colchester (the latter ...who have an extraordinary membership...check them).... Top Bloggers get treats, leaks and nods and winks.
David in my opinion, has had these for a couple of years...hasn't mentioned them except in REAL retrospect. Keeps quiet. Keeps silent...now and again lets slip that he knew etc etc

So..going to the core...David knows a lot...BUT...don't post it.

That was my point.

Carry on knocking me...carry on praising David for treating us like groupies who accept anything.

But...Think On.... friends. :)

Offline pbavfckuwait

« Reply #26 on: May 11, 2016, 07:23:24 AM »
Welcome back General Krulak

Offline Archbishop Herbert Cockthrottle

• GM : 06.07.2024
« Reply #27 on: May 11, 2016, 07:52:19 AM »
Why don't you just say what you mean rather than...

Nudge, nudge, wink, wink.

Because to be perfectly HONEST, I haven't got a clue what you are talking about...

Just speak it out boy.

Offline Villa in Denmark

• On a road to nowhere
  • GM : 07.09.2024
« Reply #28 on: May 11, 2016, 08:37:00 AM »
Your are Danlanza on a bad acid trip aren't you?

Bullshit conspiracy theories, incoherent and paranoid.

Online edgysatsuma89

« Reply #29 on: May 11, 2016, 09:22:09 AM »
I knew David was a lizard.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal