collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Recent Topics

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Golf 2016  (Read 8150 times)

Offline Rotterdam

• GM : 06.03.2025
Re: Golf 2016
« Reply #30 on: July 18, 2016, 07:26:09 PM »
Having been at Edgbaston I missed the last round. I've since caught up on the highlights and have to say I'm really pleased for Stenson.

ps My golf bets were garbage.

Offline Rotterdam

• GM : 06.03.2025
« Reply #31 on: August 30, 2016, 04:30:48 PM »
Westy,  Kaymer and Pieters announced as Wildcard picks for the Ryder Cup.

Offline stuart r

• Location: Highley (Home of the Gerry Hitchens Fitness Suite at the local leisure centre- He started his career with Highley Miners Welfare)
« Reply #32 on: January 23, 2017, 01:49:24 PM »
A terrible thing happened when I played Sedgley 9 holer on Saturday morning.. Played ok and found a brand new Titleist Pro V ball in the rough. Gave the cursory glance around to see if anyone was looking for a ball. They weren't so I grabbed it. Chuffed... Sedgley isn't the type of course you find many Titleists ... But, on closer inspection I find the Albion badge has been stamped on it. I sombrely and silently handed it over to my father-in-law who couldn't care less about such things.

Online The Left Side

« Reply #33 on: January 23, 2017, 04:06:01 PM »
A terrible thing happened when I played Sedgley 9 holer on Saturday morning.. Played ok and found a brand new Titleist Pro V ball in the rough. Gave the cursory glance around to see if anyone was looking for a ball. They weren't so I grabbed it. Chuffed... Sedgley isn't the type of course you find many Titleists ... But, on closer inspection I find the Albion badge has been stamped on it. I sombrely and silently handed it over to my father-in-law who couldn't care less about such things.

I would have kept it and wankered it into the nearest water hazard or made sure I hit into the rough as far as I could... I usually do that with all my balls anyway.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal