collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Follow us on...

Author Topic: I just want it to be confirmed.  (Read 11826 times)

Offline Toronto Villa

• GM : 22.07.2024
I just want it to be confirmed.
« on: January 02, 2016, 06:52:40 PM »
I'm at the point of just wanting it all mathematically confirmed. I'm tired of the hoping for it to improve them getting kicked repeatedly in the balls week after week after week. I'm tired of trying to be optimistic. I'm tired of my weekends being fucking ruined. I'm tired of watching this side trot out knowing full well how it is all going to end. I know we will win again one day but I really cannot be arsed with it this season. I just want to get it out of the way, know we are gone for sure and then start again. Garde needs a clean slate and so do we. The future scares me to death but I don't want this PL misery anymore.

Offline glasses

Re: I just want it to be confirmed.
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2016, 07:00:28 PM »
Yep. Me too. I'm sick of the hope moments like today give you. We equalise, and you start thinking 'if we can just nick the win here there might still be a squeek of a chance for us'. Then you start looking at other scores that are going for you. Then yet again, we fuck it up. I've had enough

Offline saunders_heroes

• GM : 25.02.2025
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2016, 07:01:21 PM »
Yep. Me too. I'm sick of the hope moments like today give you. We equalise, and you start thinking 'if we can just nick the win here there might still be a squeek of a chance for us'. Then you start looking at other scores that are going for you. Then yet again, we fuck it up. I've had enough

Yep, it's the hope that kills you.

Offline Rigadon

• GM : Aug, 2014
« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2016, 07:03:15 PM »
It could be as 'late' as March before it's mathematically impossible so 'closure' isn't just around the corner I'm afraid.

Online PaulWinch again

• GM : 25.05.2024
« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2016, 07:04:43 PM »
I agree, I'm just utterly sick and bored of it.

Offline glasses

« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2016, 07:10:23 PM »
It's humiliating. We know we're gone. Everyone else does. We will just get dicked every week, possibly win a game or two. I actually think it'd be worse to have a near miss where we have a lazarus like effort to get close with a game or so to go and go down thanks to an own goal from Hutton after Richards miscontrols a Guzan pass across the six yard box

Offline chippy

« Reply #6 on: January 02, 2016, 07:17:11 PM »
I know, I feel like it would be easier if we could just pull out of the league this season and be relegated by default. The past 5 years we've always pulled out a miracle run of games to survive. But we all know that this isn't possible this time. We're just embarrassing ourselves every weekend and increasing the gap. We can't compete with any side in the division at the moment. We should sell all the oldies this January and only play yonger players for the rest of the season to give them their last chance of top flight experience. Sad times...

Online TheMalandro

• GM : 06.03.2016
« Reply #7 on: January 02, 2016, 07:27:46 PM »
This team doesn't have the ability or desire so bollocks to the mathematics.

Offline olaftab

• GM : 12.06.2024
« Reply #8 on: January 02, 2016, 07:51:02 PM »
I apologise to those of you I doubted and  even had a go at when you correctly pointed out that the players were not good enough not only this season but previous horrific campaigns as well. I am not able to  deeply analyse  footballing capability. I am just a lay fan and usually verge on positive outcome more in hope than anything else. I am very angry as to what has come to be and absolutely gutted that the great name Aston Villa is the laughing stock of footballing world. Some people need to pay dearly for this incompetence. An incompetence where despite 5 years of notice those in charge  have failed to turnaround our downward slide. One bad decision after another has landed us in deep mire from where there is no escape and slow death over 5 months will follow. This is going to be horrible. Well done you %^&*&^%$!

Offline VinnieChase84

• GM : May, 2012
« Reply #9 on: January 02, 2016, 07:52:07 PM »
Ditto. This is like Being water boarded

Offline levico

« Reply #10 on: January 02, 2016, 10:56:05 PM »
It could be as 'late' as March before it's mathematically impossible so 'closure' isn't just around the corner I'm afraid.

But to be fair to the players, they are doing their best to make it as quick as possible!

Offline levico

« Reply #11 on: January 02, 2016, 11:00:31 PM »
And it's going to get much much worse.

Wait until the Bitters get hold of us later this month.

Wait until confidence has totally gone, Garde becomes even more clueless and we start getting tanked 4,5,6 -0.

Offline Des Little

• GM : 03.05.2021
« Reply #12 on: January 02, 2016, 11:04:12 PM »
The players have given up, that's very evident. What a useless load of shit they are.

Offline passport1

• "I'm a believer mate"
« Reply #13 on: January 02, 2016, 11:07:39 PM »
 :-[Yes we appear to have dodged a tonking so far but I fear one is not too far away.

Offline SoccerHQ

• GM : 19.06.2021
« Reply #14 on: January 02, 2016, 11:17:26 PM »
What team will relegate us then.....way it's looking it could be sometime in early March but I do think we'll get some more points in the period.

Man. United away I think 6 games before the end of the season would be fitting given our dismall over record v them in the last 20 years.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal