collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Another Press-ipice  (Read 1726 times)

Offline dave.woodhall

• Location: Treading water in a sea of retarded sexuality and bad poetry.
Another Press-ipice
« on: December 29, 2015, 12:36:45 AM »

Offline Clark W Griswold

Re: Another Press-ipice
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2015, 09:57:32 AM »
Sorry to say it, but I agree with the comment about Garde even this soon in. What was he thinking?
The supporters should also be offered counselling.

Online kippaxvilla2

« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2015, 10:47:35 AM »
It's kind of why I thought Garde was the right man at the wrong time.  This isn't his sort of scrap.  He's the clever kid in class that builds a cottage industry by reselling tuck shop sweets at increased markups.  He isn't the marauding hard of the school that was specifically required for this fight.

Offline Eigentor

• Muppet Hero
« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2015, 11:08:50 AM »
It's kind of why I thought Garde was the right man at the wrong time.  This isn't his sort of scrap.  He's the clever kid in class that builds a cottage industry by reselling tuck shop sweets at increased markups.  He isn't the marauding hard of the school that was specifically required for this fight.

Well put, but I'm wondering who the right man this time could have been. We have a defence that leaks at least one goal and normally two goals through cock-ups and an attack that scores a single goal on a very good day. Which manager could have rectified that?

Maybe eight men in defence, lump it up to Gestede, have Ayew running around hoping the ball bounces to him would have been the most sensible tactic given our personell, but I'm far from convinced.

Offline darren woolley

• GM : 12.12.2024
« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2015, 06:07:14 PM »
Another good read Dave.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal