collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Tom Fox's meeting with Supporters  (Read 47204 times)

Offline Clampy

• GM : PCM
Re: Tom Fox's meeting with Supporters
« Reply #30 on: December 13, 2015, 07:10:59 PM »

Still bitter about that I see.
Aren't you? As a supporter aren't you bitter that we were deceived?
[/quote]

No, I'm glad we got some money for the lying twat at all, but we've been through this already and I don't really want to again.

Offline Chris Harte

« Reply #31 on: December 13, 2015, 07:12:58 PM »

No, I'm glad we got some money for the lying twat at all, but we've been through this already and I don't really want to again.
[/quote]
Well then feel free not to respond to a reply someone else's question.

Online dave.woodhall

• Location: Treading water in a sea of retarded sexuality and bad poetry.
« Reply #32 on: December 13, 2015, 07:13:42 PM »
Because that is what GM's is for here and for AVST members with my other hat on.
I'm a former member of both. I suppose an update for such a person is out of the question? It's not like current members of both get the info twice.

Every time there's a meeting like this we get the same "I demand to be told" statements. There is no official them and us-ism on here. If you donate to the site you get access to another forum and if a member wants to divulge something in there that they don't want to say in public I'm fine with that but I wouldn't ask them to do anything one way or the other. If the Trust want to say anything to their members or nothing at all it's up to their board to decide.
It was hardly a demand though, was it?

Why mention it then?
It was a simple question.

Why imply it was a demand when it wasn't?

Why get so heated about a word? Whether it was a demand, a query, a request or a proclamation, the principle is still the same.

Offline Chris Harte

« Reply #33 on: December 13, 2015, 07:14:25 PM »
Because that is what GM's is for here and for AVST members with my other hat on.
I'm a former member of both. I suppose an update for such a person is out of the question? It's not like current members of both get the info twice.

Every time there's a meeting like this we get the same "I demand to be told" statements. There is no official them and us-ism on here. If you donate to the site you get access to another forum and if a member wants to divulge something in there that they don't want to say in public I'm fine with that but I wouldn't ask them to do anything one way or the other. If the Trust want to say anything to their members or nothing at all it's up to their board to decide.

Why mention it then?

Why get so heated about a word? Whether it was a demand, a query, a request or a proclamation, the principle is still the same.
Why use the word at all?

Offline Clampy

• GM : PCM
« Reply #34 on: December 13, 2015, 07:15:17 PM »

[/quote]

Not sure what you mean, but ok.

Online dave.woodhall

« Reply #35 on: December 13, 2015, 07:17:16 PM »

Why mention it then?

Why use the word at all?

Because I can't spell enquiry. Now that's cleared up, perhaps we can move on.

Offline evalast1910

• GM : 29.02.2016
« Reply #36 on: December 13, 2015, 07:22:17 PM »

Why mention it then?

Why use the word at all?

Because I can't spell enquiry. Now that's cleared up, perhaps we can move on.

Back on topic there was a few more things suggested; to do with the media and certain players.

Online Dave

• GM : 04.01.2024
« Reply #37 on: December 13, 2015, 07:22:31 PM »

Well you did choose to bring the subject up, completely at random and out of context of what was being discussed.

Offline Chris Harte

« Reply #38 on: December 13, 2015, 07:26:17 PM »

Well you did choose to bring the subject up, completely at random and out of context of what was being discussed.
It was more a comparison. To make a comparison sometimes you need to bring up other things that are not necessarily to do with the subject. Sorry for any confusion caused.

My point being that even if they were told that about transfer funds at the meeting its probably bollocks anyway.

Offline curlytailavfc

• www.friendsofakitas.co.uk
  • GM : 26.02.2019
« Reply #39 on: December 13, 2015, 07:28:06 PM »
Is it live at local comedy club

Offline Chris Harte

« Reply #40 on: December 13, 2015, 07:30:42 PM »
Back on topic there was a few more things suggested; to do with the media and certain players.
What are you getting at? Or are you on a wind up here?

Offline evalast1910

« Reply #41 on: December 13, 2015, 07:36:41 PM »
What are you getting at? Or are you on a wind up here?

Sherwood didn't rate Veretout as a Prem player and wanted to sell Gil. All the bad media the club is getting all started once Sherwood knew he was out of a job.

Offline Chris Harte

« Reply #42 on: December 13, 2015, 07:44:00 PM »

Sherwood didn't rate Veretout as a Prem player and wanted to sell Gil. All the bad media the club is getting all started once Sherwood knew he was out of a job.
Hmm.... okay, so I can see that as an opinion on Veretout, but wanting to sell Gil? I'm not sure on that.

Offline evalast1910

« Reply #43 on: December 13, 2015, 07:45:00 PM »

Hmm.... okay, so I can see that as an opinion on Veretout, but wanting to sell Gil? I'm not sure on that.

Believe what you want that's fine Chris however we all know your the one on a wind up look at your posts on this thread....... Look how you have treated reasonable and calm people on this thread like Dave and Dave Wodall trying to start a argument for no reason.

Online dave.woodhall

« Reply #44 on: December 13, 2015, 07:47:36 PM »
Can you please not call me reasonable and calm? It's not far from there to generous and warm-hearted, which could ruin a reputation.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal