collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Recent Topics

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Aston Villa vs Arsenal Post-Match Thread  (Read 34500 times)

Online Billy Walker

Re: Aston Villa vs Arsenal Post-Match Thread
« Reply #45 on: December 13, 2015, 03:41:23 PM »
Randy should consider drastically dropping his price and selling up as soon as possible, otherwise he could well oversee the biggest clusterfuck in football history. The club is in meltdown.
Do you trust the c*** to leave us in good hands?

I don't unfortunately (if the Browns are anything to go by).  We need to petition Prince William to use his influence to get good people buying Villa.

Offline villadelph

• @villadelph
« Reply #46 on: December 13, 2015, 03:41:40 PM »
I so want Randy Lerner and General Krulak to come out and address the fans directly.  This reminds me of the tearing down of the Trinity Road Stand - it's reckless vandalism.  The fact that these two won't come out and talk to us appalls me. What are Lerner's current plans? Is he bringing in a Chairman?  Who is guiding the club - what's the vision?  It's all so vague, it's all so rudderless it sickens me.  What a way to run an institution like Aston Villa.  I'd like to address these issues to our head of media at least - that is if we have one these days? Since Brian Doogan left even this role seems to have been cut back.

It is colossal malpractice. 

Offline Goldie.7

« Reply #47 on: December 13, 2015, 03:42:32 PM »
How the hell does Jushede get paid to play football.

Online itbrvilla

• GM : 16.02.2022
« Reply #48 on: December 13, 2015, 03:42:47 PM »
4 months without a league win. With every passing week the culture of defeat just gets stronger. Bright fucking furure they said

Its been four years like this. The team stinks of accepting defeat.

It's not the team, it's the top.

If you are defending the players because of the sheer ineptness at the top, you are wrong. What happended to pride, passion and doing a good job? The players are a disgrace, bar none. No one shows any passion
I'm growing to fucking hate some of them.

Offline saunders_heroes

• GM : 25.02.2025
« Reply #49 on: December 13, 2015, 03:44:20 PM »
4 months without a league win. With every passing week the culture of defeat just gets stronger. Bright fucking furure they said

If you are defending the players because of the sheer ineptness at the top, you are wrong. What happended to pride, passion and doing a good job? The players are a disgrace, bar none. No one shows any passion

They probably do try their best but sadly they're not bloody good enough!

Offline Rudy65

« Reply #50 on: December 13, 2015, 03:44:34 PM »

They could at least show some desire, some fight passion and respect to the fans.  They may be shit but still have a decent share of the blame.

Part of me feels sorry for most of the players as they're clearly out of their depth in the Premier League.

Why?

Just compare us with the fight of the Bournemouth players these last few weeks. Who the hell is Josh King? I didnt know until three weeks ago but he shows more fight and endeavour than the so called established prem player such as Scott f in Sinclair.

Dont give the players any excuses. They deserve none

Offline auntiesledd

« Reply #51 on: December 13, 2015, 03:45:25 PM »
Well that went well.

Thanks Randy: you da man.    *Vomits into handily placed bucket*

Offline Nirog72

« Reply #52 on: December 13, 2015, 03:46:14 PM »
Shit first half, much better second half if a bit toothless. Gil is our best player and should start every game. We need a proper right back and at this point I'd rather stick a promising kid there than Hutton on the basis that he may be able to defend without fouling and also cross a football. Traore is raw and at times bizarre but look at how he lifted the crowd! Start him. We either need to give Ayew a proper go up front or buy another striker in Jan. Veretout is a really good footballer in a bad side. I personally think he will be awesome next season in a better side, sadly don't think it will be ours. Okore will get better with more games.

Offline saunders_heroes

• GM : 25.02.2025
« Reply #53 on: December 13, 2015, 03:46:56 PM »

They could at least show some desire, some fight passion and respect to the fans.  They may be shit but still have a decent share of the blame.

Part of me feels sorry for most of the players as they're clearly out of their depth in the Premier League.

Why?

Just compare us with the fight of the Bournemouth players these last few weeks. Who the hell is Josh King? I didnt know until three weeks ago but he shows more fight and endeavour than the so called established prem player such as Scott f in Sinclair.

Dont give the players any excuses. They deserve none

Bournmouth are on a crest of a wave after promotion and the whole club is on the up. Compare that to what's happened at Villa over the last 6 seasons.
I'll save my criticisms to those who deserve it - Randy bloody Lerner.

Offline LTA

« Reply #54 on: December 13, 2015, 03:47:21 PM »
Why so negative when it's so obvious we have to go at teams and get wins.  Draws are no good now.  We may get ripped apart,  but at least go fighting.

Online thick_mike

• GM : 26.02.2025
« Reply #55 on: December 13, 2015, 03:48:23 PM »
It's time for Prince William to assume his ultimate space lizard form and start bending space-time to save us.

Offline Five Villa Tattoos

« Reply #56 on: December 13, 2015, 03:48:48 PM »
I hope most of our current squad aren't around next season. They won't have the fight or effort for the championship.

Offline Rudy65

« Reply #57 on: December 13, 2015, 03:49:06 PM »

They probably do try their best but sadly they're not bloody good enough!

Do they try the best? I seriously doubt it

Offline Ads

• GM : 17.04.2024
« Reply #58 on: December 13, 2015, 03:49:19 PM »
Thought we were the better side second half. Gestede and Sinclair missed good headed chances which they've got to take against a side like Arsenal.

Offline Matt C

• GM : 18.06.2020
« Reply #59 on: December 13, 2015, 03:49:21 PM »
We're done, it's about playing for pride now and preparing for next season.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal