collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Recent Topics

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Klitschko v Fury  (Read 11594 times)

Offline bertlambshank

• GM : 30.06.2019
Re: Klitschko v Fury
« Reply #60 on: November 28, 2015, 11:27:56 PM »
Yeah Joshua isn't ready. Klitschko will have a rematch clause written in I imagine.
He has but he won't.

Online PaulWinch again

• GM : 25.05.2024
« Reply #61 on: November 28, 2015, 11:40:13 PM »
You reckon he won't want to fight again?

Offline Stu

• GM : 09.04.2021
« Reply #62 on: November 28, 2015, 11:40:53 PM »
This stat from the Graun says it all:

The fight stats tell you a lot:

Landed: Klitschko: 52 Fury: 86

Power blows: Klitschko: 18 Fury: 48

Thrown: Klitschko: 69 Fury: 202

Offline bertlambshank

« Reply #63 on: November 28, 2015, 11:53:01 PM »
You reckon he won't want to fight again?
Yep I don't think he wanted this one.

Offline tomd2103

« Reply #64 on: November 28, 2015, 11:57:18 PM »
Hope Joshua gets a crack at him now .Really thought Klitschko would walk it, but he was very poor.the
Joshua is 18 months away at least.

I think we will be hearing a lot more from David Haye over the coming months.

Offline bertlambshank

« Reply #65 on: November 29, 2015, 12:03:24 AM »
Hope Joshua gets a crack at him now .Really thought Klitschko would walk it, but he was very poor.the
Joshua is 18 months away at least.

I think we will be hearing a lot more from David Haye over the coming months.
Well after saying Fury was a 20/1 chance for tonight's fight I look forward to his next pile of shite.

Offline Ron Manager

• GM : 03.04.2016
« Reply #66 on: November 29, 2015, 11:18:19 AM »
Klitschko seemed to age about 10yrs after the eighth round. I knew he had lost after the cameras caught Vitali shaking his head.

Offline dave.woodhall

• Location: Treading water in a sea of retarded sexuality and bad poetry.
« Reply #67 on: November 29, 2015, 12:20:08 PM »
All that stuff about Fury losing it - the best mindgames since prime Ali. I get the feeling that everything he says (except the religious stuff - he may well be a devout Christian and good luck to him if he is) is with his tongue in his cheek.

Offline Stu

• GM : 09.04.2021
« Reply #68 on: November 29, 2015, 12:41:05 PM »
All that stuff about Fury losing it - the best mindgames since prime Ali. I get the feeling that everything he says (except the religious stuff - he may well be a devout Christian and good luck to him if he is) is with his tongue in his cheek.

Agree that he was able to get inside Wlad's head - constantly reminding him that he couldn't have it all his own way before the fight; making him wrap his hands again, kicking off about the padding under the ring - all this must have had an effect on K's nature of control.

Fury can says what he likes about jebus and whatever, if he finds strength in the religious stuff then fair play to him. It was the homosexuality = paedophile stuff that made me think Fury was losing it, because that is the talk of a nutcase.

Offline r1hvy

« Reply #69 on: November 30, 2015, 07:01:49 PM »
Well it wasn't particularity entertaining was it? Why did Klitchko not throw any punches? Looking at him it was hard to see how he has dominated for so long!

Offline conman

« Reply #70 on: December 01, 2015, 03:58:33 PM »
Well it wasn't particularity entertaining was it? Why did Klitchko not throw any punches? Looking at him it was hard to see how he has dominated for so long!

more money to be had with a rematch

Offline paul_e

• GM : July, 2013
« Reply #71 on: December 01, 2015, 05:05:54 PM »

As others have said both him and his brother have used a tactic of 'resting' on their opponent jabbing well to stop them getting close (and then throwing the big punches when the other guy gets tired).  That doesn't work on a guy who's fitter, taller and has a longer reach.  On top of that I'm not convinced that Klitschko was 'right'; I don't know if he didn't take Fury seriously, was a bit under the weather, Fury got in his head or he is just too old for it (he's 39 after all) but he just seem as prepared or focused as he normally is.

Offline Risso

• GM : 04.03.2025
« Reply #72 on: December 01, 2015, 07:16:29 PM »

Agree that he was able to get inside Wlad's head - constantly reminding him that he couldn't have it all his own way before the fight; making him wrap his hands again, kicking off about the padding under the ring - all this must have had an effect on K's nature of control.

Fury can says what he likes about jebus and whatever, if he finds strength in the religious stuff then fair play to him. It was the homosexuality = paedophile stuff that made me think Fury was losing it, because that is the talk of a nutcase.

Tyson Fury is a grade A thundercunt and makes Nigel Pearson look like an intelligent, endearing liberal.

Offline dcdavecollett

« Reply #73 on: December 03, 2015, 07:12:08 PM »
Surely he's one of the greatest homophobic heavyweight champs of all time?

Offline conman

« Reply #74 on: December 04, 2015, 04:38:03 AM »
I love tyson fury

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal