collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Tim Sherwood vs Gary Rowett  (Read 17636 times)

Offline olaftab

• GM : 12.06.2024
Re: Tim Sherwood vs Gary Rowett
« Reply #45 on: September 07, 2015, 10:03:43 PM »

They stopped outside Aston Villa FC’s official shop on New Street, where they shouted and swore to workers inside, before heading on through Bullring shopping centre up to the Chinese Quarter and along Hurst Street.

This just sums it up. Swore at workers inside.

Offline Percy McCarthy

• King City Online
« Reply #46 on: September 07, 2015, 10:50:03 PM »
While we've got one on, can I just ask: if we only get big (relative to b-lose) crowds because we're all glory hunters from Staffordshire, and you're the most successful team in the city this century, how come hardly anybody supports you?

Offline Jimbo

« Reply #47 on: September 07, 2015, 11:14:46 PM »
While we've got one on, can I just ask: if we only get big (relative to b-lose) crowds because we're all glory hunters from Staffordshire, and you're the most successful team in the city this century, how come hardly anybody supports you?

Also, if I may add to that, if most of our fans are glory hunters from 'Wusta an Lemintun', why are they wasting their time supporting a team which hasn't won as many cups in modern history as Small Heath? Why not get their glory fix by supporting Man Utd, as many Small Heath fans do?

Offline El Mayor

« Reply #48 on: September 08, 2015, 12:00:35 AM »

Also, if I may add to that, if most of our fans are glory hunters from 'Wusta an Lemintun', why are they wasting their time supporting a team which hasn't won as many cups in modern history as Small Heath? Why not get their glory fix by supporting Man Utd, as many Small Heath fans do?

Because they like the colours baby pink and powder blue possibly?

Offline aj2k77

« Reply #49 on: September 08, 2015, 12:07:01 AM »
What a sad fanny, on another teams forum at midnight. His life must be as empty as the nose trophy cabinet.

Offline Percy McCarthy

• King City Online
« Reply #50 on: September 08, 2015, 12:07:56 AM »
So is that why hardly anyone supports you then, in spite of your status as most successful local team this century? They don't like the colours?

Online dave.woodhall

• Location: Treading water in a sea of retarded sexuality and bad poetry.
« Reply #51 on: September 08, 2015, 12:08:10 AM »
You tell people about them and they wouldn't believe you.

Offline aj2k77

« Reply #52 on: September 08, 2015, 12:09:18 AM »
So is that why hardly anyone supports you then, in spite of your status as most successful local team this century? They don't like the colours?

I put it down to Solihull being a small place.

Offline Percy McCarthy

• King City Online
« Reply #53 on: September 08, 2015, 12:12:36 AM »
What a sad fanny, on another teams forum at midnight. His life must be as empty as the nose trophy cabinet.

Rust never sleeps.

Offline frankmosswasmyuncle

• GM : 05.09.2024
« Reply #54 on: September 08, 2015, 12:32:08 AM »
No shit Sherlock (Street).
Does anyone know where Sherlock Street is?

Back end of Digbeth isn't it?
Which is exactly what I said to Mrs fmwmu when she asked.

And correct!

Offline frankmosswasmyuncle

• GM : 05.09.2024
« Reply #55 on: September 08, 2015, 12:38:23 AM »

Because they like the colours baby pink and powder blue possibly?
It's not "baby pink" or "powder blue", which, being so obsessed with us, you should know by now.

Blue-nose glory hunter, not quite up to speed yet, obviously.
More homework required.

Offline Damo70

« Reply #56 on: September 08, 2015, 12:38:58 AM »
So the consensus is Rowett is a Villa fan. Will the bed sheets come out with 'We Want Rowett' if the unthinkable happens?

No need. If we do want him we'll just click our fingers and he'll be out of the Sty like a bat out of hell, just like your most successful manager ever was.

I already gave away all my bed sheets quite a while back to donate them to the 'help Carson escape' plan.

Offline Damo70

« Reply #57 on: September 08, 2015, 12:46:10 AM »
So the consensus is Rowett is a Villa fan. Will the bed sheets come out with 'We Want Rowett' if the unthinkable happens?

I don't really see the point in debating whether Rowett is a Villa fan or not in the build up to the game. We will find out on the night. If he is still in the ground when the final whistle goes he is a Villa fan. If he has buggered off in a strop before that then he is a nose.

Offline LukeJames

« Reply #58 on: September 08, 2015, 01:40:46 AM »
As far as wind up goes this is a pretty shite one to be fair, the difference between a Villa and blues fan is that we could hold a conversation about footballing matters with one of those, they find it impossible too do the same with us because of the inferiority complex that exists at their club. needless too say the SHA lot will be claiming some sort of moral victory out of it but just wait till footyskillz infiltrates their ranks.

Offline PeterWithesShin

• GM : 17.03.2015
« Reply #59 on: September 08, 2015, 01:47:01 AM »
When they get to play us again in 10 years, he will be all over their forum saying how he "did da Villa on their own patch" when talking about this thread. Actually, when he tells it there'll have been hundreds of them here, that's how it usually goes with them and numbers.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal