collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Recent Posts

Re: Robin Olsen by KevinGage
[Today at 08:27:07 PM]

Re: Robin Olsen by PaulWinch again
[Today at 08:23:45 PM]

Re: Other Games - 2023/24 by Somniloquism
[Today at 08:23:39 PM]

Re: Other Games - 2023/24 by PaulWinch again
[Today at 08:20:07 PM]

Re: Champions League Contention by jon collett
[Today at 08:19:03 PM]

Re: Bristol Villa fans by The Edge
[Today at 08:17:34 PM]

Re: Other Games - 2023/24 by Goldenballs
[Today at 08:15:59 PM]

Re: Other Games - 2023/24 by SamTheMouse
[Today at 08:14:05 PM]

Follow us on...

Author Topic: The Famous Aston Villa vs Brummie Red Scum of Humanity Man Utd Pre-Match Thread  (Read 21656 times)

Offline Toronto Villa

• GM : 22.07.2024
It's a minor thing. He's been in some training pics.

Offline PeterWithesShin

• GM : 17.03.2015
OS

A Canadian Villa enthusiast is making his first ever Villa Park visit - before giving away four season tickets this evening.

Mike Cappuccitti, known on Twitter as @ChosenVillan13, has travelled from Toronto for the Barclays Premier League match against Man Utd.

Before kick-off, he will then donate the four season tickets he has purchased to deserving recipients who might not otherwise be able to come to games - as well as rewarding young people succeeding on our community programmes and making a positive contribution to society.

The 42-year-old began following the club two years ago when he reached out as a "free agent fan" for a Premier League club via Twitter.

Michael contacted Villa and their division rivals offering them his support.

Fans and staff including club liaison officer, Alan Perrins, wrote to him encouraging him to choose Villa - and passionate Perrins letter, in particular, struck a chord with Mike.

Having donated two season tickets for the 2013/14 campaign, he's back this season with an even more generous offer.

He is more excited than ever to run the donation scheme again after meeting head of Villa in the Community, Ravi Masih, in Canada this summer.

Michael and his son Marc arrived in the UK yesterday and enjoyed a stadium tour where they were presented with the season tickets by chief executive Tom Fox [pictured above].

They will now get set to watch the game against Louis van Gaal's men.

Enjoy the game, Mike and UTV!

Offline bodkins14

Just a quick rant sitting on the train from university station which comes up from Cardiff via Cheltenham and Gloucester and have had to put my earphones in and turn Eric Clapton up to full volume,  the train is full of these disgraceful human being they do make my flesh crawl loud mouthed glory hunting scum. Thesee parasites sum up everything that is wrong with the best league in the world. Crawl back under the stones you lived under before football was invented by the way I hate Alex Ferguson and potato headed Steve Bruce and Sheffield Wednesday oh and Brian fucking Kidd jumping around on the pitch oh and that toss pot of a referee and his added 9 minutes cnut.
That feels better it appears that the vermin exterminator has dealt with the rodent problem on my train and they have all exited the train at New Street singing about the onion eating garlic smelling seagull chasing a french bloke.

Offline Mossie Hennebry

Feeling confident about this one. We are surely due a win, no? Anyway, I have put my money where my mouth is and stuck a score on Villa to win at 16/1 with BoyleSports. Money back on losing bets if Villa lead at any time.

Come on Villa!

Offline robbo1874

Eric Clapton?

When ze seagulls follow the trawler...

Oh, hang on a minute

Online Sexual Ealing

• GM : PCM
16/1 just for the win?!

Offline aj2k77

16/1 just for the win?!

Sounds like it must be a sign up offer for new customers. Gestede 2-1 is a very tempting 95/1 though, if he starts.

Offline citizenDJ

• GM : 28.05.2020
Same team as last Saturday by the looks of it. Probably sensible.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal