collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Recent Topics

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Jordan Amavi - gone again  (Read 208928 times)

Offline villan from luton

Re: Jordan Amavi CONFIRMED
« Reply #435 on: July 18, 2015, 09:45:37 PM »
Richards has been signed to play CB, nice to have some competition. Looking forward to seeing Amavi in action, my lad tells me in average ratings he was second best in French league behind a Swedish bloke with a big nose

Offline paul_e

• GM : July, 2013
« Reply #436 on: July 18, 2015, 09:59:44 PM »
At the bottom of this page - http://www.whoscored.com/Statistics they have the european team of the season based on their OPTA stats, the left back who they rated as the best in Europe last season has just signed for us, I'll take that.

Offline Dave

• GM : 04.01.2024
« Reply #437 on: July 18, 2015, 10:48:25 PM »
At the bottom of this page - http://www.whoscored.com/Statistics they have the european team of the season based on their OPTA stats, the left back who they rated as the best in Europe last season has just signed for us, I'll take that.
Very nice indeed.

Now they can start work on bringing in the front five from that team as well.

Offline OCD

• http://www.rightconsultant.com
  • GM : May, 2012
« Reply #438 on: July 18, 2015, 10:58:48 PM »
Interesting stats. 11 yellow cards last season so will need to work on that and looks like he provides some good width that Benteke would have thrived off. Also interesting to see how many French players are in the Nice squad compared to Premier League teams and English players.

« Reply #439 on: July 18, 2015, 11:02:33 PM »
Interesting stats. 11 yellow cards last season so will need to work on that and looks like he provides some good width that Benteke would have thrived off. Also interesting to see how many French players are in the Nice squad compared to Premier League teams and English players.

I read the thing he needs to work on is his crossing, but otherwise seems perfect. Really looking forward to seeing the signings so far in Villa shirts

Offline ciggiesnbeer

• Location: Mass hysteria for Aston Villa. Some team from the mountains in Russia
  • GM : 23.01.2019
« Reply #440 on: July 18, 2015, 11:03:51 PM »

Typical Villa signing some dross... wait what? Thats really cool! Cheered me up on a Saturday :)

Offline paul_e

• GM : July, 2013
« Reply #441 on: July 18, 2015, 11:07:32 PM »

I read the thing he needs to work on is his crossing, but otherwise seems perfect. Really looking forward to seeing the signings so far in Villa shirts

Apparently the bigger issue was that no one was getting into the box to give him something to cross at, sounds quite similar to us for most of last season.

Offline DeKuip

« Reply #442 on: July 18, 2015, 11:28:33 PM »
Welcome Jordan. We're always glad to have ambitious young players leave another club to join us, it makes you a very popular, sensible and charming young man - and you fully deserve any extra money you receive for doing so.
Bonne chance.

« Reply #443 on: July 18, 2015, 11:30:06 PM »

Apparently the bigger issue was that no one was getting into the box to give him something to cross at, sounds quite similar to us for most of last season.

Gabby may get 30 next season lol

Offline onje_villa

• GM : Jan, 2013
« Reply #444 on: July 18, 2015, 11:30:58 PM »
Welcome Jordan, glad to have a signing that is getting people excited for a change.

Offline darren woolley

• GM : 12.12.2024
« Reply #445 on: July 19, 2015, 01:59:03 PM »
Welcome Jordan.

Offline manic-road

« Reply #446 on: July 19, 2015, 01:59:59 PM »
Welcome Jordan, signed on a five year deal.

Offline LeeB

• GM : May, 2014
« Reply #447 on: July 19, 2015, 02:08:33 PM »
Welcome Jordan, glad to have a signing that is getting people excited for a change.

I was exited by us signing Grant Holt, in a Victorian freak show kinda way.

Online KRS

« Reply #448 on: July 19, 2015, 06:28:21 PM »
Lets hope TS identifies and has the funds to bring in the right calibre of player to support and keep players like Gueye and Amavi for the long term without them being cherry picked and fuckin off to a current top 6 club. If we're going to keep these young ambitious players then we need to be playing in the same ball park and challenging for honours otherwise this merry go round will just keep on turning with our best players jumping off when they see the nearest exit.

Offline villadelph

• @villadelph
« Reply #449 on: July 19, 2015, 06:34:37 PM »
when's he join up?

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal