collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Recent Topics

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Bournemouth FA Cup 4  (Read 7306 times)

Offline PeterWithesShin

• GM : 17.03.2015
Re: Bournemouth FA Cup 4
« Reply #15 on: January 07, 2015, 03:36:47 PM »
When details are confirmed. We have to agree prices with Bournemouth, the allocation they want etc. I expect it to be sorted in the next couple of days.

Offline Goldie.7

« Reply #16 on: January 07, 2015, 03:41:12 PM »
Why is there two threads about the same thing?

Offline PeterWithesShin

« Reply #17 on: January 07, 2015, 03:42:59 PM »
This is about tickets, which is why it is in Tickets & Travel, the other is about the draw and game.

Offline spk

« Reply #18 on: January 07, 2015, 03:51:50 PM »
Looks like we are playing Sunday,Blues vs Albion have got the Saturday slot.

Offline silhillvilla

• GM : Dec, 2014
« Reply #19 on: January 07, 2015, 05:01:14 PM »
Looks like we are playing Sunday,Blues vs Albion have got the Saturday slot.
Imagine they'll get noon on Saturday

Offline Gregorys Boy

« Reply #20 on: January 08, 2015, 02:14:24 AM »
I didn't think it would be televised.  Yes it maybe one of the biggest chances of an upset this round, but there are still three or four more games at least which stand out more.  Cambridge/Man Utd is just that classic FA Cup glamour tie, Blues/WBA and Brighton/Arsenal are also mouth watering ties.

Wouldn't mind a replay in our tie just so that I could.  Still think we get through partly as their main focus will be promotion.

Offline spangley1812

« Reply #21 on: January 08, 2015, 05:55:10 PM »
From AVFC.co.uk.............

Ticket details have been confirmed for Villa's fourth round FA Cup clash with Bournemouth.

The B6 encounter takes place on Sunday January 25 with a 3pm kick-off.

Prices are: North Stand Lower/Family Stand £10 [adults] and £5 [U18s], Holte End/North Stand Upper £15 [adults] and £10 [U18s] and Trinity Road/Doug Ellis £20 [adults] and £10 [U18s].

Tickets are on sale from Thursday January 7 to 2014-15 season card holders to purchase their own seat or to purchase additional seats for friends/family - ONLINE ONLY.

On Monday January 12 they are sale to 2014-15 season card holders to purchase their own seat, relocate to alternative seats or to purchase additional seats for friends/family.

From Tuesday January 13 they are available to 2014-15 season card holders and 2014-15 Villa Cash members.

On Wednesday January 14 they are on sale to supporters with any previous booking history while from Thursday January 15 they are on general sale.

Season card holders have until 6pm on Tuesday January 13 to claim their own seat.

All supporters will receive paper tickets for this fixture.

Your season card will not be activated.

In the interest of enhancing the matchday atmosphere, Trinity Road Stand Upper Tier (A Blocks) will not be opened for this fixture.

This means that season ticket holders in this area will not have the option to claim their seat for this fixture.

This area may be opened on match day subject to demand.

Bournemouth have requested the full 6,000 visiting ticket allocation.

This means the North Stand Upper (T Blocks) will be closed to home fans and season ticket holders will not have the option to claim their seats for this fixture.

Season Card Holders who sit in Trinity Road Upper and North Stand upper are requested to contact Consumer Sales on 0800 612 0970 to purchase an alternative seat for this fixture.

Cup Scheme Members who are located within the Trinity Road Stand Upper Tier (A Blocks) or the North Stand Upper Tier (T Blocks) will not have their credit/debit card charged for this fixture.

This is a Cup Scheme fixture.

Members of the Cup Scheme will have had their credit/debit card automatically charged on Thursday January 8th and match ticket(s) sent to them.

Cup Scheme Members are advised to check their Booking History online to ensure that payment has been successfully taken by noon on Monday January 12 to avoid losing your seat.

Only tickets purchased before 3pm on Thursday January 22 will be posted to supporters.

All tickets purchased after this deadline will be available for collection only or you can Print at Home if you book online.

All debit/credit card payments are subject to a £2 booking fee.

Supporters are advised to collect their tickets as early as possible to avoid the disappointment of missing kick-off.

Tickets can be collected from the Villa Village Ticket Office up to 12.30pm on Sunday January 25 after which point, tickets can only be collected from the Trinity Road Ticket Office.

You will be able to buy in person from either ticket office at Villa Park/New Street, on the phone at 0800 612 0970 or from our ONLINE BOX OFFICE.

Offline silhillvilla

« Reply #22 on: January 08, 2015, 08:54:56 PM »
For some reason I am really looking forwards to this game

Offline Gregorys Boy

« Reply #23 on: January 09, 2015, 09:50:07 AM »
6'000 for the away support is good going.  And the prices for home fans seem reasonable. We do seem to be one of the best in the league at least in this area ;)

Offline Walmley_Villa

• GM : 21.08.2017
« Reply #24 on: January 09, 2015, 11:51:09 AM »
Should guarantee a bigger crowd than the two giants of the West Mids and their SOTV singing competition!

Offline silhillvilla

« Reply #25 on: January 09, 2015, 05:56:12 PM »
Hoping we get 30k in the ground for this . A win tomorrow will help swell the numbers

Offline AVH87

• GM : 13.02.2021
« Reply #26 on: January 09, 2015, 07:06:57 PM »
Looking forward to this, just got two tickets for total of £20 at the back of the North Lower, wasn't stung with any booking fees either.

Offline silhillvilla

« Reply #27 on: January 09, 2015, 08:17:16 PM »
Yep no booking fees for this one.
I'm going trinity lower with the feet stampers

Offline devilla

• GM : Nov, 2012
« Reply #28 on: January 11, 2015, 07:00:59 PM »
I'm going to this one with my daughter and her boyfriend. First game I've been able to get to in a few years. Looking forward to it. I was going to use one of the car parks shown on the official site and buy a ticket in advance. Not having been for a few years, I'm not sure where's a decent place to park these days. We don't mind walking a fair distance so I was thinking using the one in Lichfield Road. Can you buy a ticket in advance for this one?

Offline PeterWithesShin

« Reply #29 on: January 11, 2015, 07:06:02 PM »
I'm going to this one with my daughter and her boyfriend. First game I've been able to get to in a few years. Looking forward to it. I was going to use one of the car parks shown on the official site and buy a ticket in advance. Not having been for a few years, I'm not sure where's a decent place to park these days. We don't mind walking a fair distance so I was thinking using the one in Lichfield Road. Can you buy a ticket in advance for this one?

Can't help with parking tips, but you can buy tickets in advance from the 15th when they go on general sale. Or the 14th if you have any booking history.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal